3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Don't worry brother... things chance, always do..

I hope we can romance Anne and/or Summer, but Anne should be a must. If she won't be a LI, she deserves to get a lot of sex scenes with the MC so she could 'comfort' him for his tragic past. Please tell me we can fuck her till MC's dick falls off coz that's what the last 2 updates (especially this one) hint at.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1949M
SHA1SUM: 4ecfb4b386b5e7b9dc9104faa15478690362eafa
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
every time i try to load a save it shows one of the characters n takes me back to the main screen
did you read the changelog? there where some significant changes on the code, so it is adviced to start a new game.
Old saves will not work.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
cool game,but i wish we were given more choices regarding the attitude mc has towards people.Like that high school shit Charmane pulled? that's weak af and mc forgives her like that,not to mention she could be lying.stll great vn tho
At least Charmane was upfront about it and wanted to make sure MC knows that her ignoring him while in school or when around her so-called friends, she doesn't actually mean anything by it. It's not ideal of course, but at least she told MC what's up before he'd come to his own conclusions.
And who knows what could happen later on, maybe she stops caring what people think if she hang out with MC or if it became publicly known that she bang him on the regular. The news travel fast and then every chick be lining up to get their share of the magic stick :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is afraid . very much afraid of loosing her magik MC to other carefree sex nimphs.
At least Charmane was upfront about it and wanted to make sure MC knows that her ignoring him while in school or when around her so-called friends, she doesn't actually mean anything by it. It's not ideal of course, but at least she told MC what's up before he'd come to his own conclusions.
And who knows what could happen later on, maybe she stops caring what people think if she hang out with MC or if it became publicly known that she bang him on the regular. The news travel fast and then every chick be lining up to get their share of the magic stick :LOL:
She better keep the good times rolling .. MC got a twitch and his throbbing enthusiasm
is erupting!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Replaying the early parts and the mc still has all the backbone of a wet noodle, apologizing for things he hasn't done, and Anne still comes off as creepy and manipulative (I know there are pages and pages discussing this so no need to start it all again, but was just curious if the dev had taken the opportunity to make any changes since he'd been rewriting things anyway). Other than that, in episode 2 the mc tells Samara he walked in on Anne masturbating, which didn't happen, so maybe he's hallucinating as well.

When the two college girls ask the mc out they say that it doesn't matter which one he picks and won't have any consequences, which at the time I took to be a stand-in for the dev telling the player the same, but going with one does seem to lock you out of pursuing the other in the following episodes, at least for now.

The mc going along with the obviously dodgy doctor's appointment was odd, to say the least ('university medical'?). As was accepting an injection without knowing what was in it. There's stretching credibility for the sake of plot convenience and there's just having the mc be thick as a plank. At least it confirms that Anne, the dean, and doctor can't-remember-her-own-name are up to something or other. The line Anne tells the mc must be bullshit, then (which makes sense: if she'd been helping him from afar for years as she claims, she could easily have pulled strings to get him into university earlier).

And I see that in episode 4 the mc again says that he perved on the women no matter if you did or not.

Visually, this is still top-tier though. I don't really care much about animations either way (usually just skip through them), but clearly the dev's put in a lot of effort there as well, so good for the people who are into that.

Hmm. PDF WT WTF?

That being said, I've taken a brief look at the code and there doesn't appear to be any really consequences (as of 1.4.0) for the menu choices. It just presents different scenes to the player so a WT is essentially useless.
The choice leading to either Honey or Charmane's path is non-obvious, but other than that yeah, it's all fairly linear.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
well it's true she was upfront,didn't change much in my eyes though. But same thing happens with most of the characters. Mc is apologizing for things he didn't do and let himself be played by any girl who'll show him some skin,but i guess that's the dev's vision for this character and things will surely change,at least that's what I'm getting from this so far,like he'll man up in time. I just wish we had more control over his reactions,at least for important things like the Annie confession.

May 6, 2017
Well, what Charmane says to the protagonist can be interpreted by the player in different ways and each of them can be correct or true or maybe not. In my case, I interpret it as that her own popularity, as well as her false friendships, are above the feelings/relationship that she has with the protagonist, which is totally unfair towards him, but now what does it matter as long as our protagonist has sex no?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well it's true she was upfront,didn't change much in my eyes though. But same thing happens with most of the characters. Mc is apologizing for things he didn't do and let himself be played by any girl who'll show him some skin,but i guess that's the dev's vision for this character and things will surely change,at least that's what I'm getting from this so far,like he'll man up in time. I just wish we had more control over his reactions,at least for important things like the Annie confession.
I mean, it's not like MC hasn't had years and years of time to come to terms with what happened and accepted it, and moved on. Sure he understands more of of the story after hearing Anne's side of it, but it doesn't really change anything for him personally. It's in the past, no point mulling over it. But at least now he and Anne can start from a clean slate.

As for MC not really reacting to a lot of things, why would he? Maybe he doesn't consider a lot of things to be worth reacting to.
But he's quick to defend those who clearly need defending, even if they don't know it themselves, he stands up for them. And no matter how many times he gets knocked down, he gets right back up.
Keep in mind that MC himself is still growing and learning, he isn't at the peak of his evolution as a person, this is just the beginning.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I mean, it's not like MC hasn't had years and years of time to come to terms with what happened and accepted it, and moved on. Sure he understands more of of the story after hearing Anne's side of it, but it doesn't really change anything for him personally. It's in the past, no point mulling over it. But at least now he and Anne can start from a clean slate.

As for MC not really reacting to a lot of things, why would he? Maybe he doesn't consider a lot of things to be worth reacting to.
But he's quick to defend those who clearly need defending, even if they don't know it themselves, he stands up for them. And no matter how many times he gets knocked down, he gets right back up.
Keep in mind that MC himself is still growing and learning, he isn't at the peak of his evolution as a person, this is just the beginning.
well I think most people would agree learning the things he did from Annie,or hearing a girl who was desperate to jump your bones day before calling you a pervert in front of her friends is worth reacting to. I also know that he will grow,and I even said that in my previous comment. I respect the dev's vision and obviously I liked the majority of the game. I'm sure i will like him more when he's matured,but for now he's just not to my liking.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Replaying the early parts and the mc still has all the backbone of a wet noodle, apologizing for things he hasn't done, and Anne still comes off as creepy and manipulative (I know there are pages and pages discussing this so no need to start it all again, but was just curious if the dev had taken the opportunity to make any changes since he'd been rewriting things anyway). Other than that, in episode 2 the mc tells Samara he walked in on Anne masturbating, which didn't happen, so maybe he's hallucinating as well.
Incorrect, in episode 2 the MC tells Samara that 'Anne was "enjoying" herself in her room.' which was audible throughout the house, there is no mentioning of him walking in on Anne masturbaring, as such a scene is not even present in the game.

Please stick to the facts, especially if you claim to be replaying the early parts.
(Just for you I did another playthrough to check for this, clean non-peeking save)

When the two college girls ask the mc out they say that it doesn't matter which one he picks and won't have any consequences, which at the time I took to be a stand-in for the dev telling the player the same, but going with one does seem to lock you out of pursuing the other in the following episodes, at least for now.
Consequences for the MC, they both act normal towards him going forward if he choose the other, so yeah, not any consequences for him.

The mc going along with the obviously dodgy doctor's appointment was odd, to say the least ('university medical'?). As was accepting an injection without knowing what was in it. There's stretching credibility for the sake of plot convenience and there's just having the mc be thick as a plank.
Immunity Booster, so he was told. Does not really qualify as "not knowing what was in it". Do you ask your doctor what exactly is in every syringe you get or do you trust him if he says "its to vaccinate you against ***"?

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice game/update so far...but, you have control in most of the scenes how far u will go.
but what happens to/with marie(the doc), you have no control. I don't like that somehow. :cautious:
inject some shit you don't know,examine and blowjob and you let it happen without saying NO.
I don't like that very much somehow, it is hot but without any control how this scene looks like it feels unpleasent for me.

I just wish it were optional like all the other scenes.:unsure:

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
I get that MC has to have a certain personality and you can't just mold him however you like but the lack of "Go fuck yourself" option with some characters is really starting to get to me. He literally has 0 self respect.
Actually, he has plenty of self-respect to not go that route. Look at an example with Charmane. He's screwing the hottest and the most popular girl in the college, and he couldn't care less for her shenanigans. That's approaching the situation as a self-respecting man would, he knows exactly what he wants from her and he's getting it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does this intend to be more than the usual harem stuff of a dorky simp having every female creaming their pants for no reason?

It's implied he has some kind of attraction power, especially in this update. But this plot seems to be an afterthought compared to pokemon collecting. A hint with doc, a weird eyes scene and done.

At this point you have to wonder how he even managed to get to college age without severe trauma from being repeatedly raped. Since he literally gets females in heat just by being in proximity...

• Angry
Reactions: AryanKarthick

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Actually, he has plenty of self-respect to not go that route. Look at an example with Charmane. He's screwing the hottest and the most popular girl in the college, and he couldn't care less for her shenanigans. That's approaching the situation as a self-respecting man would, he knows exactly what he wants from her and he's getting it.
Yea but I don't want that, that's the problem and there's no way to avoid that, other than piciking the other girl at the beginning but she's just not attractive at all to me so I'm fucked. Also, just because you get to fuck a girl that treats you like shit doesn't mean you have self respect but whatever.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes