3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
im not far into the game, but i need to ask: is this going to be another generic renpy checklist game where a walkthrough will give you an objectively better experience or is it going to be more like a branching path experience with few objectively "good" choices?
I don't hate the former but I prefer the later

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You don't need a WT to be honest... Nothing is generic about this VN

im not far into the game, but i need to ask: is this going to be another generic renpy checklist game where a walkthrough will give you an objectively better experience or is it going to be more like a branching path experience with few objectively "good" choices?
I don't hate the former but I prefer the later

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think you are talking about another game as I am clueless what you on about.

I really liked the quality of the game but Is the game still a voyeur fest where mc watch the love interests having sex while he is watching like a cuck or mc started to romance the girls and get some action finally? Last time I played almost all the sex scenes was voyeur scenes and I thought this is mostly a harem-romance game :(

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I really liked the quality of the game but Is the game still a voyeur fest where mc watch the love interests having sex while he is watching like a cuck or mc started to romance the girls and get some action finally? Last time I played almost all the sex scenes was voyeur scenes and I thought this is mostly a harem-romance game :(
*checks gallery* last time I played, MC has been fucking left and right, north and south

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I didn't play the update yet but afaik Anne will be romanceable. The dev said she is interested in MC I think and the game already has 'incest' tag and patch
That's good to hear i just remembered someone since she wasn't so wasn't sure

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
There seems to be quite a few bugs in this at the moment. Hopefully., there will be a fix for it soon.

I do love the game though. The story isn't bad and the animations are Top Drawer. :coffee:
The game is really amazing. Plot,girls,animations. all top class. Hope it won't get abandoned or onhold tag. we lost so many great quality games so far. Great work,dev (y)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
If only there were eyes on the important game nothes from the Original Post ... if only:
v1.4.0
800 Renders
33 Animations
3070 Lines of dialogue/code
Code overhaul to current game. NEW GAME RESTART for v1.4.0 is highly advised.
and the incest patch is not working anymore either.
a new one needs to be made.

Reactions: Agrik

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
nope not for me.and before someone asks : it is the right version direktly downloaded from Mr.Knobbs pantreon page.
it can not be that it works my version is a fresh install with a new startet game.
dunno man it's really working fine for me and I had fresh install and started a new save as well. It must be from your end

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes