3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i return to main menu every time, after the last scene with Gaby, with and without mod. Charaktergallery is also blackoutet. So i will start from scratch and see what happen

PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
I wonder if the game is as good as the 71 pages of comments of this great looking graphics game. No u never need a walkthrough with any game thats the fun thing about gaming just click and experience new stuff.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alternate Existence [v1.4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 608 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 574 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I wonder if the game is as good as the 71 pages of comments of this great looking graphics game.
Well, it's mostly hardcore bitching about Anne, MC's aunt, and other stuff that doesn't right with the audience, some of it is true, some is exaggerated, but the game is definitely worth playing, so don't feel apprehensive about trying it. Give it a go and draw your own conclusions !!;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i return to main menu every time, after the last scene with Gaby, with and without mod. Charaktergallery is also blackoutet. So i will start from scratch and see what happen
Yeah, all my saves are borked as well. Haven't used mods or anything else, but they all either jump into a sex scene with Gabriella and thence back to the main menu, or to a slow pan up someone's legs and then dumps back to the menu again.

Can't be arsed to replay this from scratch right now so it'll have to wait.

Edit: Ah, I'd missed this in the change-log:
Code overhaul to current game. NEW GAME RESTART for v1.4.0 is highly advised.
Fair enough.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the super powered stuff is in the beginning...
All of your babe coworker sex life with someone else, not you, is in the beginning as well.
Why lose sight of all of those fun gaming times?
Yeah, all my saves are borked as well. Haven't used mods or anything else, but they all either jump into a sex scene with Gabriella and thence back to the main menu, or to a slow pan up someone's legs and then dumps back to the menu again.

Can't be arsed to replay this from scratch right now so it'll have to wait.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There seems to be quite a few bugs in this at the moment. Hopefully., there will be a fix for it soon.

I do love the game though. The story isn't bad and the animations are Top Drawer. :coffee:

Reactions: Call of Booty

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really liked the quality of the game but Is the game still a voyeur fest where mc watch the love interests having sex while he is watching like a cuck or mc started to romance the girls and get some action finally? Last time I played almost all the sex scenes was voyeur scenes and I thought this is mostly a harem-romance game :(

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes