3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
And that means exactly what?
I have an interest in how some games perform, generally based on their content. I'm tracking the version and patron count of this game right after the first of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Shit I finally found Mr. Knobb's other game! Definitely an interesting premise, I mean you start as a whelp compared to being a walking god like jensen.
I'm just saying, Charmane probably has the public persona of being a bitch, the MC picked up on that and didn't lose his shit over it, because at the end of the day it doesn't matter, as all they will ever be is fuck buddies. Nothing more. They don't have to be on good terms in public for that. Charmane can go back to being a bitch, while the MC can enjoy the sex. All he has to do is not interact with her in public? Sounds easy enough. I think it's a completely normal reaction and it doesn't mean that he is a loser, but maybe that's just me.

I'd like to remind you that you are on a forum, discussing stuff is the main thing that happens here. Just saying.
Also is the whole point of this game is the MC starts off as a loser? Wouldn't it be weird if she didn't want to hide her relationship or fuckbuddie status with the MC. Like if the Hottest girl in the uni openly dates him after like 4 updates how the fuck could that be considered a build up.

Reactions: Garvelt

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
This progress update was available for non patrons :

I've been recently made aware that this episode is taking longer than normal. Yes that is true. It's because there's more content each episode. I hope that I will not be seen as someone who takes however long they want and show nothing in return.

The weekend I've been working on Gabi path and also done some coding/dialogue also.
The Sunday is not complete so I'll setup more scenes today.
I just have to do 3 more scenes. Two are fairly straight forward and quick. The 3rd is a bit longer and contain Lorraine path. My aim is for next weekend to send to proofreading and then beta testing. Currently my render pc is chomping away at doing 4 animations for Gabi path, I've already done 3 animations. Above image is the scenes I have to render still. I just have to add another 10-15 scenes today and then Gabi Path is done.
Honestly , almost there.
.: 683 Renders (more to follow)
.: 17 Animations (few more)
.: 1565 Lines of dialogue/code (more to follow)

.:Laters:.
MrK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the 2 others are patrons only, could someone share them ?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Also is the whole point of this game is the MC starts off as a loser? Wouldn't it be weird if she didn't want to hide her relationship or fuckbuddie status with the MC. Like if the Hottest girl in the uni openly dates him after like 4 updates how the fuck could that be considered a build up.
I agree about Charmane, but I wouldn't necessarily say that the MC is a loser. Well, maybe compared to Jensen he is, but there are more types of people than alphas/winners and betas/losers. There is a lot between those two and some people, like the MC in this case, are just content with what they have and it doesn't necessarily make them losers. And it's not like he can do anything about it, at least not before the game starts.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Shit I finally found Mr. Knobb's other game! Definitely an interesting premise, I mean you start as a whelp compared to being a walking god like jensen.

There's a difference between keeping their relationship status a secret, and also doubling down on mocking and belittling him in public. You can do one without the other. That scene also crossed off Charmane as a viable option for me as well, and wished I could've told her to fuck off. So the only alternative for that, is to just go back to a previous save, and never begin her route in the first place.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is cought up n his head, does his secret astrology studies alone,
gets mugged every other day and constantly gets wounded refusing to get treatment.

MC state of mind is that of bru ce wil l is from unbreakable or split or glass:
out of sight, out of mind, dealing with his closetted superpowered would be hero
struggling to adapt to being unseen but also help people.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I find some Harem games boring due to the high school-family setting. You play as some little fag with a magic baseball bat between his legs trying to hump his family yada yada, but Harem games are power fantasies at their core.
What's the point of playing a power fantasy like a litthe bitch MC?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same way superman puts up with halfwits like lois and/or perry,
spiderman puts up with his dimwitted coworkers at the paper,
when quite obviously they could be 10+ times the richer and successful than luthor.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
I agree about Charmane, but I wouldn't necessarily say that the MC is a loser. Well, maybe compared to Jensen he is, but there are more types of people than alphas/winners and betas/losers. There is a lot between those two and some people, like the MC in this case, are just content with what they have and it doesn't necessarily make them losers. And it's not like he can do anything about it, at least not before the game starts.
The MC is a lot more relatable to a lot of people because he's an average schmuck versus the superhuman that Jensen was. But that doesn't make him a loser at all.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah your exactly right, I was just using a typical thread generalizations where there are only alpha's and beta's.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634197556848.png

Here's latest update for Episode 4

.: 635 Renders (more to follow)
.: 13 Animations (few more to follow)
.: 1065 Lines of dialogue/code (more to follow)

Right so although things are going as it should, with each episode having the cast AE has more and more scenes are needed to be done so work load is more but unfortunately takes more time. It will come to an end and I hope in next 3 weeks ill have the latest update for you all.

1634197614899.png

I just have to do 3 more scenes. Two are fairly straight forward and quick. The 3rd is a bit longer and contain Lorraine path. My aim is for next weekend to send to proofreading and then beta testing. Currently my render pc is chomping away at doing 4 animations for Gabi path, I've already done 3 animations. Above image is the scenes I have to render still. I just have to add another 10-15 scenes today and then Gabi Path is done.

Honestly , almost there.

.: 683 Renders (more to follow)
.: 17 Animations (few more)
.: 1565 Lines of dialogue/code (more to follow)

1634197736144.png

OCT 11, 2021 AT 9:48 PM

Top Tier - v1.4.0 release

1634197758936.png

OCT 14, 2021 AT 9:01 AM

2nd Tier - v1.4.0 release

1634197816392.png

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes