3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
does this include episodes 1 and 2, and is a true harem vn and lastly and more importantly. does this contain NTR because if it does, I want no part of it. thanks.
Each update includes every episode, this will be a harem and least importantly: Check the Tags

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Noticed a couple scenes that had crashes and when I chose to ignore, it seems a choice was made for me. The last one involved Gabi, calling as asking MC if he wanted to stop by. I chose no, and right after sitting down between Dani and Adrianna, had a 'crash' hit ignore and next scene was MC at Gabi's place....right after I chose NOT to accept her invitation.

today.PNG

Ok, on a hunch, decided to start over instead of continuing from an earlier save and looks like no more crashes..... problem solved.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the update, glad to see we're making progress with Anne, hopefully she won't be as much as a slow burn as Summer is looking like at this point. Besides Andrea, and Gabriella, they're the only ones I'm interested in right now. Getting back to Summer, she's just a complicated piece of work, I can only imagine the grind of trying to befriend and maybe get close to/romance her even though she's always suspicious of the MC, even though my MC has been nothing but respectful.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Enlighten me how is this incest? I read the description and incest patch and I don't find a clue how is this incest
Imagine the "older woman" in the description was MC's aunt. Aren't older women usually MCs' mothers or aunts in adult visual novels if there's an incest patch around?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
so its aunt? Bit disappointed. I thought she was a mother
Why disappointed ?? A sexy woman like her is willing to do ANYTHING so you can forgive her for abandoning you, if u know what I mean... ok, we ain't exactly there yet, but she already got a sneak peek at MC's dick, and she liked what she saw, so there's hope that eventually her womanly needs will take over.

Plus, did you see that ass and those big tits ??:love: Don't be disappointed, the MC has a mom too, and she might be a super soldier/human like him. She'll probably pop up into the game soon, so stick around and let our boi MrKnobb work his magic.;)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why disappointed ?? A sexy woman like her is willing to do ANYTHING so you can forgive her for abandoning you, if u know what I mean... ok, we ain't exactly there yet, but she already got a sneak peek at MC's dick, and she liked what she saw, so there's hope that eventually her womanly needs will take over.

Plus, did you see that ass and those big tits ??:love: Don't be disappointed, the MC has a mom too, and she might be a super soldier/human like him. She'll probably pop up into the game soon, so stick around and let our boi MrKnobb work his magic.;)
aunt nephew is not my thing y know?

Reactions: Carnagie
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes