3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Auntie or female cousin incest is in my opinion the most exciting type because it replicates what happens in real life very often.
I don't have any sisters so I don't know what it's like, and I'd definitely never see my mother that way :sick::sick::sick:
But who hasn't had a hot auntie or cousin growing up? It's natural to have that sort of fantasy, and I find it really hot in adult games.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm, no one has posted it here yet:unsure:

Here's latest update for Episode 4
.: 635 Renders (more to follow)
.: 13 Animations (few more to follow)
.: 1065 Lines of dialogue/code (more to follow)

Right so although things are going as it should, with each episode having the cast AE has more and more scenes are needed to be done so work load is more but unfortunately takes more time. It will come to an end and I hope in next 3 weeks ill have the latest update for you all.
BUT later this week/weekend I will post a very important message that I will post publicly similar to this post. So keep your eyes peeled for that.
.:Laters:.
MrK

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I don't know about this man. The Mc starts like a bitch boy pervert, I'll admit that he was getting a bit better as the time went on but then this Charmane scene happened where she straight up admits that he's kind of a loser and her being seen with him would hurt her public image so she needs to treat him like shit and he brushes it off like it's nothing without an option to tell her to just go fuck herself? I mean what?

I'm ok with playing an Mc that's a bit weaker at the start and gets better with time but this scene just made him look like a spineless little bitch that just lets people walk all over him without any resistance. Why would anyone want to hang out with someone that is ashamed to be seen with them in public?

I think I'm done with this, this sole scene just erased all the little progress that the Mc made from day one. In my opinion of course.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know about this man. The Mc starts like a bitch boy pervert, I'll admit that he was getting a bit better as the time went on but then this Charmane scene happened where she straight up admits that he's kind of a loser and her being seen with him would hurt her public image so she needs to treat him like shit and he brushes it off like it's nothing without an option to tell her to just go fuck herself? I mean what?

I'm ok with playing an Mc that's a bit weaker at the start and gets better with time but this scene just made him look like a spineless little bitch that just lets people walk all over him without any resistance. Why would anyone want to hang out with someone that is ashamed to be seen with them in public?

I think I'm done with this, this sole scene just erased all the little progress that the Mc made from day one. In my opinion of course.
The MC is fucking probably the hottest and the most popular girl in college, even if it was real life, I don't think he would care that much about the whole talk, I certainly wouldn't. Would you seriously turn down an opportunity like that, just because she doesn't want to be in a public relationship with you? IIRC she made it clear that she is not looking for a relationship, and being in a public relationship with a girl like that seems like a nightmare anyway. I don't think it's that big of a deal, it's not like you are forced to have sex and be in this fuck buddy kind of relationship with her.

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
The MC is fucking probably the hottest and the most popular girl in college, even if it was real life, I don't think he would care that much about the whole talk, I certainly wouldn't. Would you seriously turn down an opportunity like that, just because she doesn't want to be in a public relationship with you? IIRC she made it clear that she is not looking for a relationship, and being in a public relationship with a girl like that seems like a nightmare anyway. I don't think it's that big of a deal, it's not like you are forced to have sex and be in this fuck buddy kind of relationship with her.
I don't want to be in a public relationship with her, I want Mc to be treated like a normal person in public, not that he gets treated like a piece of shit in public and then act like it's all sunshine and rainbows in private. And when people treat him like a doormat, I want some kind of negative reaction from him towards them. I don't think I'm asking for much.

Anyway, I don't really want to discuss this, I'm probably done with the game like I said so it doesn't really matter, I just needed to vent a bit.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't want to be in a public relationship with her, I want Mc to be treated like a normal person in public, not that he gets treated like a piece of shit in public and then act like it's all sunshine and rainbows in private. And when people treat him like a doormat, I want some kind of negative reaction from him towards them. I don't think I'm asking for much.

Anyway, I don't really want to discuss this, I'm probably done with the game like I said so it doesn't really matter, I just needed to vent a bit.
I'm just saying, Charmane probably has the public persona of being a bitch, the MC picked up on that and didn't lose his shit over it, because at the end of the day it doesn't matter, as all they will ever be is fuck buddies. Nothing more. They don't have to be on good terms in public for that. Charmane can go back to being a bitch, while the MC can enjoy the sex. All he has to do is not interact with her in public? Sounds easy enough. I think it's a completely normal reaction and it doesn't mean that he is a loser, but maybe that's just me.

I'd like to remind you that you are on a forum, discussing stuff is the main thing that happens here. Just saying.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Pretty much spot on... MC couldn't be bothered with some people's insecurities... Can he fuck her? OH YES!

I'm just saying, Charmane probably has the public persona of being a bitch, the MC picked up on that and didn't lose his shit over it, because at the end of the day it doesn't matter, as all they will ever be is fuck buddies. Nothing more. They don't have to be on good terms in public for that. Charmane can go back to being a bitch, while the MC can enjoy the sex. All he has to do is not interact with her in public? Sounds easy enough. I think it's a completely normal reaction and it doesn't mean that he is a loser, but maybe that's just me.

I'd like to remind you that you are on a forum, discussing stuff is the main thing that happens here. Just saying.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes