3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
It didn't help that I am friends with some of those devs so besides what I saw in the games threads I got into a lot of conversations about shit people were doing and saying.

It got bad with Notty, we'd been talking for ages at the point where she left and we were friends by this point so her getting to the point where she just couldn't cope with the few idiots giving her a hard time over their lack of common sense annoyed me.

I'd got on with Knobbly for ages and was also involved, due to sticking my nose in, with the issues between him and PinCake over the crossover with Acting Lessons and Retrieving the Past. I've made no secret of my dislike of Pink on a personal level. I don't like him as a person but will admit he does put the work in on his games and didn't deserve a lot of shit he got that pushed him away. That's more a case of I don't like the guy but I can respect him if that makes sense.

So I spoke to Knobb a hell of a lot and we got friendly so knew of the shit a handful of people were constantly barraging him with. Sadly it was the same people every time. Why they couldn't move on and leave him alone I don't know but it went from complaints to actual harassment.

I was gutted when he left the site, I genuinely enjoyed chatting with him.

I didn't know Nyx well but saw a lot of shit she got in her games thread.

Sierra Lee used to come here but got pushed out by abusive posts and DM's.

MissFortune, dev of we were just kids, has a guy that is constantly harassing her. I don't mean game complaints I mean abusing her and calling her a pedo because she has kids in the title of her game despite no kids being in the actual game. Fun fact, I started mocking him and he dm'd me telling me i'd fucked up and he was the owner of cracked.io and was going to hack me and post my life there .... it never happened. I do know people on the site and let them know someone was posing as the sites owner in case shit rolls in their direction because I don't know who's he's spouting that to and it could cause problems if he threatens the wrong person.

But that's the kind of person in that minority that ruins things for others.

I admit I get ..... heated ...... at times but I only ever aim that at people that need their bullshit calling out. Like I said, I love this site and I love the pervs that dwell on here so for that minority to ruin it for others fucks me off.
That's just... people can be cruel and on the internet where there isn't any real consequences, they become even more cruel. I swear people forgot that they are actually talking to other humans on the other side of the screen and that words do hurt but what can you do?

I hope all the devs are doing well in spite of what happened on this site.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It didn't help that I am friends with some of those devs so besides what I saw in the games threads I got into a lot of conversations about shit people were doing and saying.

It got bad with Notty, we'd been talking for ages at the point where she left and we were friends by this point so her getting to the point where she just couldn't cope with the few idiots giving her a hard time over their lack of common sense annoyed me.

I'd got on with Knobbly for ages and was also involved, due to sticking my nose in, with the issues between him and PinCake over the crossover with Acting Lessons and Retrieving the Past. I've made no secret of my dislike of Pink on a personal level. I don't like him as a person but will admit he does put the work in on his games and didn't deserve a lot of shit he got that pushed him away. That's more a case of I don't like the guy but I can respect him if that makes sense.

So I spoke to Knobb a hell of a lot and we got friendly so knew of the shit a handful of people were constantly barraging him with. Sadly it was the same people every time. Why they couldn't move on and leave him alone I don't know but it went from complaints to actual harassment.

I was gutted when he left the site, I genuinely enjoyed chatting with him.

I didn't know Nyx well but saw a lot of shit she got in her games thread.

Sierra Lee used to come here but got pushed out by abusive posts and DM's.

MissFortune, dev of we were just kids, has a guy that is constantly harassing her. I don't mean game complaints I mean abusing her and calling her a pedo because she has kids in the title of her game despite no kids being in the actual game. Fun fact, I started mocking him and he dm'd me telling me i'd fucked up and he was the owner of cracked.io and was going to hack me and post my life there .... it never happened. I do know people on the site and let them know someone was posing as the sites owner in case shit rolls in their direction because I don't know who's he's spouting that to and it could cause problems if he threatens the wrong person.

But that's the kind of person in that minority that ruins things for others.

I admit I get ..... heated ...... at times but I only ever aim that at people that need their bullshit calling out. Like I said, I love this site and I love the pervs that dwell on here so for that minority to ruin it for others fucks me off.

So sorry about all the shit those devs had to endure... and the repercussions on their games and on you...
A selected few people, when you remove speaking face to face and accountability from the equation, become a pile of trash...

It's disheartening to see that they are also the loudest and those who force unwanted consequences on the others simply because of their own shittiness and entitlement.

I do hope the remaining devs and the future ones will make much more use of the Ignore button and, maybe (big maybe), a mod will ban more of those shitty people in the future.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's just... people can be cruel and on the internet where there isn't any real consequences, they become even more cruel. I swear people forgot that they are actually talking to other humans on the other side of the screen and that words do hurt but what can you do?

I hope all the devs are doing well in spite of what happened on this site.
Cruel is the wrong word. Retarded is the more fitting one. It is also not just the few that were mentioned, there are a shit ton of devs who get insulted, harassed and what not on regular basis here on F95. As a result many devs don't come here anymore and it is understandable.

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Since the game will be uploaded eventually, here is the saves (there's a lot) for the full gallery.

Recommended for the Unga Bunga Player/first time player who would wants the whole gallery. Open the game first to create a save folder. Copy into that folder, overwrite files if needed. 100% recommend to backup your save and persistent file before using my files.

Or you can use the images as a guide to help you unlock the gallery.

Sorry my saves are in disarray so included all of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
another VN ruined by ugly MC look...bah
That's not polite to talk about looks that way.

Just because you so ugly you have to tie a steak around your neck so the dog will play with you.

MC being that way is part of the story, which you'd know if you read it instead of being judgemental but never let it be said I accused anyone of using common sense, that's one thing I won't be guilty of.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Woohoo update!

Can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans are happening this time.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Looks good but question, does the incest patch give you just sibling stuff or is a mom involved also. And if mom is involved, which screenshot is her??

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes