3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Mmmm ... are you using any patch or compressed version?
Also if you start a new game does it do the same thing and are you talking about pc or android?

Does anyone knows why I can't load any saves? it doesn't matter if saves are new or old

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
Mmmm ... are you using any patch or compressed version?
Also if you start a new game does it do the same thing and are you talking about pc or android?
It's PC. I don't use any patch and starting a new game doesn't solve it

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
You can try download the game again.Such thing usually solves my problems.
Still not working. Every time I try, it gives me 2 options (restart or continue). If I choose "continue" the game returns to the main menu.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Only thing I can say is ask on the devs discord, maybe he can help you there. Otherwise delete everything to do with AE game and clean out your C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\roaming\renpy\alternate existence folder completely.

Apart from that I have no idea

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
Only thing I can say is ask on the devs discord, maybe he can help you there. Otherwise delete everything to do with AE game and clean out your C:\users\[your user name]\appdata\roaming\renpy\alternate existence folder completely.

Apart from that I have no idea
OK.Thanks for your effort.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019

Rob's worried that as my patron support drops faster than a stone in water, that I may drop my work ethic on getting v1.6.0 out. Fear not, I may be later than what I planned but it's getting closer. I was hoping to have the Beta out this week, but that now seems will only happen early next week.
Just stay with me, it's close to release day for Top Tiers.
What we have:
650 - Images ( will end up around 750 as I've said before)
22 - Animations (a few more)
2684 - lines of code/dialogue (a little more to do)
I want to thank the supporters I currently have on patron. It's such an honor to do this for you guys/gals. Thank you for sticking with me and AE.
MrK

How's the update coming?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is that the new and improved MC? Wow! That is a makeover
this game should bennefit from more than just the reddish snarky looks.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Perhaps you forget who is who since the last time you played the game or you didn't play the game at all... That is the MC's old friend Rob.

Is that the new and improved MC? Wow! That is a makeover
this game should bennefit from more than just the reddish snarky looks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has no friends. He is in a totally different galaxy than the streets running red with his blood
every other night from his huge life ending injuries he keeps coming back from.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes