3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Very new at this. Not sure if I did this correctly. Included the persistent file, got everything between the two saves. Noticed they don't show the cumshot.

EDIT: LATEST SAVE FILE. HOPE IT COMES UP IN SEARCH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I deleted my persistent and replaced it with yours both in the game folder and the appdata folder and still cant get full unlock

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I deleted my persistent and replaced it with yours both in the game folder and the appdata folder and still cant get full unlock
I gotta be honest, as much as I would like to help, I can't. I don't have a clue why it isn't working. It seemed to work for the person who requested it and maybe others. Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
yup...hopefully going steam (with his first game) will be worth of it, and bring him some well deserved support/resources.
I wonder what would be the additional content in that one.. I thought the dev is going to do a little tweaking before he uploads his first game.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Apparently some fixed/new images and animations for Season 1 ive read. Also the game is now one continuous game not in parts.

I wonder what would be the additional content in that one.. I thought the dev is going to do a little tweaking before he uploads his first game.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes