3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me. I know that an issue came up earlier in this thread, but I'm not sure when. It's my understanding that at some point an event occurred in the game that brought up the issue of double jeopardy. At that point Mr. K stated that the story did not take place in the U.S. so double jeopardy was not an issue. Later, a poster pointed out that there were vehicles in the game that had license plates from states within the U.S. I guess what I don't understand is why that was an issue. I live in the U.S.; if I drive to Mexico, then there is a plate from the U.S. in another country. I know it was a minor point, I just thought that maybe I missed something.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.5.0 with incest patch and gallery fix
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.1.5 beta

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn MrKnobb, this game/VN is so cool, with all them hot women, and then it gets even better, ... with the Kawasaki ZXR 750 in original colors passing the bus and the Honda Blackbird in the garage... damn ... boner time for me there ... :ROFLMAO:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Hey.. i also noticed the cool bikes. I like that black one.

Damn MrKnobb, this game/VN is so cool, with all them hot women, and then it gets even better, ... with the Kawasaki ZXR 750 in original colors passing the bus and the Honda Blackbird in the garage... damn ... boner time for me there ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: patrickB

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

So this past week I've been working on RTP and particularly Season 1. I am redoing some of the really shitty looking scenes as they, well... irritate me. It's all for the Steam release coming up end of March. SO... even if you not interested in buying RTP but do have a Steam account please just wish list RTP. You don't have to buy it, but wish listing will help RTP's launch for sure.

I was suppose to be off for a week, I always do this after each update is done but... RTP had to be worked on. Anyway not complaining, now I think I'll start with The Milf Next Door for the next part in the comic series then start work on AE v1.6.0.

So full steam ahead (pardon the pun) and let's get cracking again. Thank you once again for supporting me and the game(s)/comic I make.
.:Laters:.
MrK

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Will there be no final version, Beta is the last? Up comes 1.6? Bit confused. Seems there IS a final version on Patreon not just for top tier.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. Just curious. Who is the Cute girl?
- I've seen/noticed her, in the hallway, on several occasions...

Screenshot 2022-02-25 203745.png Screenshot 2022-02-25 203848.png Will MC get to meet her soon?
(She seems awfully interested in MC; like she Wants to talk to him.
Or does this have to do with the 'Tracker', and the BITCH Detective; seen later)
- She is Very pretty, and DAMN! What a Sweet Ass!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Why is there still no update to the final version? It seems it is available for all patroen tiers.
Alternate Existence v1.5.0 - Beta
Removed links as main post has been updated now.

Walkthrough - MEGA

Changelog
  • 3160 - Lines of code/dialogue
  • 788 - Renders
  • 30 - Animations
Why is there still no update to the final version? It seems it is available for all patreon tiers. Am I mistaken here? Sorry for asking, I am just very confused.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Why is there still no update to the final version? It seems it is available for all patroen tiers.

Why is there still no update to the final version? It seems it is available for all patreon tiers. Am I mistaken here? Sorry for asking, I am just very confused.
If there is a final version then you need to wait for someone to release/share it I assume

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If there is a final version then you need to wait for someone to release/share it I assume
Do you know by any chance who it was who shared it? Or is there no tracker for such things? If you do, can you share his name, so I can ask him about it. (not nag him, just ask him)

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Do you know by any chance who it was who shared it? Or is there no tracker for such things? If you do, can you share his name, so I can ask him about it. (not nag him, just ask him)
The OP say's that it's beta, but the download files appear to be the final version (no mention of beta in the filename). I don't remember running into any problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StingerWolf
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes