3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good update with some hot as fuck scenes with Charmane, Asami and the Dean at least that's what I saw in my playthrough. We are oh so close to watching the aunt totally give in to her out of control lust and it will be glorious! The cousin's progress is slowly getting there but it seems she will be the final frontier we conquer with Werners ever growing wang.

We are getting a little closer to figuring out what the fuck the MC is... Is he possessed by a demon? Is he an Alien? A science experiment? Intriguing stuff so far on that front.

But for the love of all that's good can my boy Werner please get some meat on his bones? He looks like slender man with a baby redwood swinging between his legs :ROFLMAO: I have to admit it really takes me out the story when all these super level model hot women are just falling in love with this nerdy emotionless walking toothpick. I get he has some supernatural ability that is as of yet undisclosed that is drawing them in but visually it just doesn't add up.

Reactions: JC07 and shamtiiomi

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I hope we could get any scene from Lorraine, Gabriella, Andrea and Daniella in the next update. Especially Lorraine and Gabriella

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Mr. Knobb is a great Dev. He makes pretty good games. The only problem I have is that there is too many costume change scenes. First the Aunt, then Andi, now Tania. How many more need the MC to go shopping with them? It's almost like he got writers block and just used a filler. Other than that, great game so far.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1644823326603.png
"ice-cream headache" aka: brain freeze

also don't know who writes the z_patch.rpy, but in
label s1e5_anneboutique_act3, there's a
call gallerynode("s1e5_pc4")
which should be
call gallerynode("s1e5_pc5")

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mr. Knobb is a great Dev. He makes pretty good games. The only problem I have is that there is too many costume change scenes. First the Aunt, then Andi, now Tania. How many more need the MC to go shopping with them? It's almost like he got writers block and just used a filler. Other than that, great game so far.
Well he has to show off all those gorgeous renders of his. :p To be honest personally even with the two fanservice scenes that add nothing to game beyond scenes at start I do rate the game as far as I have played it, did not finish yet, as a solid 4 stars. Bit too many memes overall though and too much drama with the cousin making her feel too much as a soap character instead of real or make sense, but If character interactions picks up a bit and moving past Bradley does not take too long this might well end up being a solid 5 star game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC07
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes