3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Great update, great renders, animations for sex scenes, (that was some fast fucking) so glad we finally got Asami & the dean. I’m sure Anne will be the last one to lay, cause she’s the most popular.
I forget does Anne know we’ve fucked her friend, the neighbor lady?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I tried to translate this with Google. But no go. Can someone tell me what it means in English? I always wonder what foreign languages mean when used in games like this. Thank's.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The worst part of these stories continues to be complete lack of choices that matter, the MC should be in complete control if he wants to go out with any of the girls or fuck them, he should be able to tell any girl in the story NO NOT INTERESTED or YES if he so chooses.
Also why can't the girls wear clothes that actually cover something, the clothes in this story make each girl a slut

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update.

funny thing though: how did Francine change her pants mid conversation? One second she wears black pants, next second the pants are white. ;)

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
to be honest I don't understand how to follow this walkthrough.
Maybe I can help. What don't you understand? You can't unlock every character with one path as of right now. You either choose between Honey/Charmane, Tania/Andi, Gabi/Amber. The color of the font corresponds to the character, Green for Tania, purple for Andi.

I posted save and persistent files a page or two back, if you just want to unlock everything.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Maybe I can help. What don't you understand? You can't unlock every character with one path as of right now. You either choose between Honey/Charmane, Tania/Andi, Gabi/Amber. The color of the font corresponds to the character, Green for Tania, purple for Andi.

I posted save and persistent files a page or two back, if you just want to unlock everything.
Thanks, I didn't know what I was missing. is there any choice in this game that negatively affect char other than choice between characters. thats what I was wondering or where I did wrong.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks, I didn't know what I was missing. is there any choice in this game that negatively affect char other than choice between characters. thats what I was wondering or where I did wrong.
The game is almost entirely linear, apart from the alternative routes (e.g. Honey/Charmane, the two college girls); most choices don't matter beyond seeing a scene/a few extra renders or not.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes