3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know when the final version will come out? I refuse to play the beta if there is a final.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.4.0 with incest patch and gallery fix
Usual gestures etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Thank you! Is there a plan to update your port to 1.5?

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Absolutely one of the most beautiful games in all its parts :love: :love: :love: , I hope it will never end but I know that sooner or later it will happen :cry::cry::cry:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Are Daniella and Amber suppose to be on the Character Info page? They aren't showing up on mine but they seem like they should be there.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
We just need a pure heart human being with the will to share. :BootyTime:
Very new at this. Not sure if I did this correctly. Included the persistent file, got everything between the two saves. Noticed they don't show the cumshot.

EDIT: LATEST SAVE FILE. HOPE IT COMES UP IN SEARCH.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You need to get your head out of your ass and play the entire game before becoming judge, jury & executioner... The 2 scenes in question were the setup to the game, not the defining moments. Samara loves MC but she is stuck in a relationship with the cook guy having the MC see that makes the MC see that there is nothing to keep him there, that happens in the very beginning of the game, then MC goes to live with Anne who at the time is not a love interest and has her own life. After that sex scene which is really only F/F because it isn't Anne getting fucked, she is mortified that MC may have seen what transpired and called everything off! Since that incident she has been drawn close & closer to the MC... This is a harem game, the MC has some sort of mojo happening that we will find out in future episodes but rest assured you probably won't be seeing any other dicks but the MC's billy club...

Every woman in the game that MC has sex with has become his fuck slave saying that MC now owns their pussy and they will never go anywhere else as long as they can get a piece of him! Stop believing some of the trolls on here that have no fucking clue what N*R really is and enjoy this excellent game!!!
Well my post was removed since you are not allowed it seems to make the same argument as you do about other games that do the same thing. :p Quite weird since it stays relevant for this specific thread. Since it is the same argument why that still goes wrong also in this game and leads to a fire anyway. Having two first voyeur sex scenes is just not the smartest in a game that is not about that or supposed to be and has consequences on players, some will not care, others love it and others hate it. Each has their rights to those feelings and if it stops them playing or makes them play the game that is their right, just as it is devs to include it.

Content added is never neutral, whether story drama or fetish. Whether a specific mod or you agrees or not. Hell even avoidable or skipping it still has an impact on the game , story presented and the characters and how they are perceived and almost everyone will know what happens in those scenes if reads the thread as your post proves even if you were just intending people to inform what truly happened if a bit aggressively. :p.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I always wondered what extreme masochistic tendecy prompts devs to, not only make accounts here, but also engage in discussion and pay attention to what's been said. In Patreon it's one thing , since they are paying (and even there you should still have boundaries or you'll end up being the dev equivalent of an onlyfans thot). But here??? The games will be leaked and advertised anyway.

Guess this one realized it. Wish more did.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Strange, what I've been told by a Top Tier is that they have the release or final version not beta. Not sure what version is on here.
Interesting, then maybe the final version has been released only for top tiers. This is one of my favourite VNs(Thanks to A.O.A taking the MOB route and doing the "evil stepbrother is evil, because he is evil" mistake, which is a critical error in my eyes), would be happy to get the final one if it has been released already.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Now you've driven away Mr. Knobb as well, you harem incel bastards! :mad::LOL:

I always wondered what extreme masochistic tendecy prompts devs to, not only make accounts here, but also engage in discussion and pay attention to what's been said. In Patreon it's one thing , since they are paying (and even there you should still have boundaries or you'll end up being the dev equivalent of an onlyfans thot). But here??? The games will be leaked and advertised anyway.

Guess this one realized it. Wish more did.
Interacting with community? People like to receive some encouragement and positive feedback, and it's a better way than Patreon to get some constructive criticism. And a lot of people would rather financially support dev who is more active with player community, than other way around.
Though it can backfire if your thread attracts nutjobs, and they end up burned out.

Sep 3, 2020

Interacting with community? People like to receive some encouragement and positive feedback, and it's a better way than Patreon to get some constructive criticism. And a lot of people would rather financially support dev who is more active with player community, than other way around.
Though it can backfire if your thread attracts nutjobs, and they end up burned out.
okay how can I say this first things first

the game is very beautiful and the developer is very talented however I am not a fan of force or mandatory
sex scenes

I don't understand why developers give us the option

to reject some girls and then Force us into a physical relationship with other girls I don't get it and I would love to hear someone's else's opinion on it

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

The same people who give positive feedback (actually more like sucking dev cock at times), will turn on him in an instant and treat him like he eats babies, if he makes a game with a tag/scene/theme they don't like. It's no accident that when devs go big enough, they avoid community interaction like the plague.

There is no feedback. Threads these days are full of tag war bullshit, like the kinks/tags/scenes a game has, make it objectively good or bad. Saying the story has plot holes or the visuals are shit is feedback. Saying you can't jerk off to a scene because you have ptsd or some shit and that makes the game bad, is not.

No dev who has even a little self-respect would subject themselves to this for long, unless they want to become content whores on a string.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev should keep promoting his vision and his game. Anyplace. Anywhere.
That is the only way any hype can rise and grow, or else it wiggles in a bubble and that is it.

Everyone can live out their fantasy but this place is about the feels after the show.

Internet was a bubbly place for tech savvy knowlegeable people back when it started.
When money started pouring in and ma r k suck-the-peakok made facebook the shuttle for
campus bullying and blackmailing girls about the rumours they did or did not do such and such thing,
yeah, he was this close to go to jail, if it was not for the truckloads of money he was suddenly worth.

The same people who give positive feedback (actually more like sucking dev cock at times), will turn on him in an instant and treat him like he eats babies, if he makes a game with a tag/scene/theme they don't like. It's no accident that when devs go big enough, they avoid community interaction like the plague.

There is no feedback. Threads these days are full of tag war bullshit, like the kinks/tags/scenes a game has, make it objectively good or bad. Saying the story has plot holes or the visuals are shit is feedback. Saying you can't jerk off to a scene because you have ptsd or some shit and that makes the game bad, is not.

No dev who has even a little self-respect would subject themselves to this for long, unless they want to become content whores on a string.
There you have it: internet is for lashing out on feelings and sharing those feelings about anything.

okay how can I say this first things first

the game is very beautiful and the developer is very talented however I am not a fan of force or mandatory
sex scenes

I don't understand why developers give us the option

to reject some girls and then Force us into a physical relationship with other girls I don't get it and I would love to hear someone's else's opinion on it
Devs have a vision and the novel is rock solid: MC goes for that girl and does those deeds.
Then, after the writing, comes the mise en place: let us make a game around that novel.
There it is: plot is a serious hard thing to accomplish,
cliff hangers and putting reason and meaning behind the actions of characters,
those are very hard to write, let alone visualise propperly.

That means, of course, that there have to be actions done to MC that need to be in the game,
other wise the whole plot, meaning and purpose of it all would unravel and get away from dev.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes