3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Anne's wondering how much has been done with regards to Episode 6 of AE.
Welllll.... I have a bunch of render of Miss Baker herself and of Summer. Nothing to write about but I am now on track full steam ahead.

Last week I had a week holiday, that I only took so that I can finish RTP Steam edition. It took way longer than what I was anticipating and It's now in Beta stage. I'll let you all know when it's downloadable on steam. Wishlist it so long. You don't have to buy it later but wish listing will help me for sure.
So anyway I'm now totally committed to AE and v1.6.0. I'll keep you all in the loop.

MrK

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone clarify this? From the description.
AE is story driven "Linear" game with choices mainly influencing MC's relationships with female characters.
Is this a kinetic novel where your choices don't matter or you can choose who to bang or not?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Is this a kinetic novel where your choices don't matter or you can choose who to bang or not?
Choices are mostly pointless as far as the plot and characterization of the MC is concerned, but in a couple of places you get to choose between two characters for the MC to pursue. It's been a while, but from vague memory I think you can reject scenes with some of the characters.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Choices are mostly pointless as far as the plot and characterization of the MC is concerned, but in a couple of places you get to choose between two characters for the MC to pursue. It's been a while, but from vague memory I think you can reject scenes with some of the characters.
Thanks. This is exactly what I want to know.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Mostly you choose between 2 girls.
for example the neighbors-the daughter Charmane or the mother Honey.
Or in some cases if you want to go firther with specific character.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Actually there are a lot of women to have fun with as I can remember. I think the dev said 2 will be girlfriend choice and rest fuck buddies or such. Gabi, Lorraine, Honey, Charmane and Amber so far. Hopefully Ambers hot mom too haha.

Mostly you choose between 2 girls.
for example the neighbors-the daughter Charmane or the mother Honey.
Or in some cases if you want to go firther with specific character.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Actually there are a lot of women to have fun with as I can remember. I think the dev said 2 will be girlfriend choice and rest fuck buddies or such. Gabi, Lorraine, Honey, Charmane and Amber so far. Hopefully Ambers hot mom too haha.
I think he meant it is an "either or" situation. You choose either Charmane or Honey, but you can't have both in the same save . Same with Gabi/Amber and Tania/Andi

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes