3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
also for people who intend to download this just becouse of replay gallery then dont waste your time it shows only animations with text if there is any but you will not get full scene only that animated bit :FacePalm:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Did a quick search and didn't see any post about the dream where MC talks to the bald woman in the cave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The language is Aurebesh, the written language from Star Wars. The translation is below:

Cheers!

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
anybody else have an animation problem (v1.6 with incest patch installed) at the dojo where there's andi, mc & rob. andi & rob about to sparr?
(the same animation problem at the strip club)
View attachment 1886938
so it say the next part is animated and to click once to start
View attachment 1886606
I click once... no animation and the next picture, rob is on the ground!
View attachment 1886608
Same here, and it ain't the incest patch... also happens without it. Furthermore, half of the images that would have made up these 'animations' aren't even in the rpa file.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I used the latest ipatch (my first time trying the game so everything is new)
You've got Developer Mode activated. Turn it off to get rid of these messages

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I'm not getting warm with this game, good animations, but something is missing, i can't put a finger on it.:unsure:
the same happened to me with RtP in the later episodes.:cautious:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be real nice if the MC was in charge of his actions, story premise is fine but the lack of choices again sucks big time, seems the dev wants him to be after all the girls without real choice - never met a person that automatically let everyone lead him on like that - too bad it looked like a good story at first - I can only hope it gats better with the choices or I guess it will be the end for my reading

Reactions: SweetSatu

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I like it , its a but of a shame that choices disable other choices and it would be nice to be more in the harem path, but its nice

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just wanted to say, I've been highly critical of Knobb's last game. I don't think I even managed to play through all three endings, because the game had become such a disappointment.

And in many ways this game reminds you of Retrieving the Past and that is probably something that will be a huge-turn-off for many. It was for me, I was so close to just giving up, what with the bad dialogue and the constant perving out of the MC, it was just too close to Jensen.

But in this case, it actually changes. I don't know when, since I just started playing now, but during my playthrough the behaviour of the MC became less annoying and more understandable.
I'd like to see any straight guy who wouldn't react in some way to beautiful girls like these throwing their assets in your face. So I can't really fault him for looking.
The writing has also improved, and I felt that even the dialogue wasn't as jarring anymore.
So, if you stopped playing because the game reminded you too much of RTP you might want to give it another go and push through the first few days. Not saying it is the best story ever, but if you consider the quality of the renders and attractiveness of the girls, this is well worth a try.
And honestly, that is really saying a lot, coming from me, I really disliked the previous game in the end and was sure I would hate this one as well.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I just wanted to say, I've been highly critical of Knobb's last game. I don't think I even managed to play through all three endings, because the game had become such a disappointment.

And in many ways this game reminds you of Retrieving the Past and that is probably something that will be a huge-turn-off for many. It was for me, I was so close to just giving up, what with the bad dialogue and the constant perving out of the MC, it was just too close to Jensen.

But in this case, it actually changes. I don't know when, since I just started playing now, but during my playthrough the behaviour of the MC became less annoying and more understandable.
I'd like to see any straight guy who wouldn't react in some way to beautiful girls like these throwing their assets in your face. So I can't really fault him for looking.
The writing has also improved, and I felt that even the dialogue wasn't as jarring anymore.
So, if you stopped playing because the game reminded you too much of RTP you might want to give it another go and push through the first few days. Not saying it is the best story ever, but if you consider the quality of the renders and attractiveness of the girls, this is well worth a try.
And honestly, that is really saying a lot, coming from me, I really disliked the previous game in the end and was sure I would hate this one as well.
i agree with you mostly but there is no explanation on why he went with the cop women and talked to her

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I would recommend some code improvements, this will allow mods to be impelemted easy and will make people enjoy the game more,
stuff like having proper choices and using them like
$ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = True
and
$ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = False

are ok but these should enable content and then add new options not keep using, because if someone want to do a mod and
$ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = True
$ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = True
stuff get messed up and it gets al confusing

but besides the bad code practices, the animations and images are very good (y)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Maybe cause she wasn't a threat. She came to him in her private time to simply speak to him and not want to arrest him? At least how i felt that scene went. Besides she looked hot, I would've followed her ass anywhere lol.

i agree with you mostly but there is no explanation on why he went with the cop women and talked to her

• Angry

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe cause she wasn't a threat. She came to him in her private time to simply speak to him and not want to arrest him? At least how i felt that scene went. Besides she looked hot, I would've followed her ass anywhere lol.
Nah, that whole scene was ridiculous. She was hostile from the get go, and her not being on duty at that moment changed nothing, she still could have put him into custody. And she looking hot, is debatable at least. The worst was the 20 minutes drive so that Miss "I just wanna talk" can sit on a swing.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Agree to disagree I guess.

Nah, that whole scene was ridiculous. She was hostile from the get go, and her not being on duty at that moment changed nothing, she still could have put him into custody. And she looking hot, is debatable at least. The worst was the 20 minutes drive so that Miss "I just wanna talk" can sit on a swing.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: This game has a very engaging story I'm loving it a lot but I'm practically in love with Daniella and Adrianna I'm going to say something I'm sure one of the two is the mc's sister I have 90% that it's Daniella for having the past almost identical to the mc and because their mothers did the same thing they abandoned their children I could be wrong but it's strange the way the mc got attached to the two not even with his aunt he has this strong bond. :WeSmart:

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
I also noticed this I think Daniella must be related to mc yes because of the past of the two being the same for me is what I think too :cool:

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes