3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think Devs do this to not get into possible legal problems when brand names are used.

What I find more annoying is that you are more or less forced into some relationships and/or into sex, even if you as a player don't want to with that girl/woman.

ComoIokko

May 17, 2020
I downloaded the game but I can't install it on my phone is it because of my andorid verison ?
İt says the application couldn't be installed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found a mistake it should say, This is the latest AMD chip,
can't use real names since those companies might file lawsuit against dev. players see plenty of porches, ferraris, teslas, etc in avns but rarely if at all those are named as porches etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this a while and gotta say that mc is in royally fucked situation. lots of funnies and great graphics.

totally different from dev's previous game which was quite good but this is on another level.

bit sad that i recognized that ferrari model auntie drove quickly even i haven't seen it much elsewhere than in pics.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc is royally screwed, hot chicks all around and at the same time should keep hormones in check and keep an eye on cousin.

this would been good deathscene.

screenshot0001.png

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Boom baby let's get this party started with a right slap in the face...

Yeah I know it looks bad but it's all positive. I am back from going away to another city for for work (my actual job) last week. I have of course started with v1.7.0 and will carry on from tomorrow onwards. I have a lot of renders waiting to be rendered.
Then also I think it's time for a 4K girl wallpaper again and of course see how Timmy is doing in getting to know The Milf Next Door and her daughter. So in upcoming weeks I'll be working on these along with Episode 7 of AE.
SO all systems ahead and let's knock this one out of the park...
.:Laters:.
MrK

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atm those named females mc hasn't fucked yet can be counted with 1 hand's fingers.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

Boom baby let's get this party started with a right slap in the face...

Yeah I know it looks bad but it's all positive. I am back from going away to another city for for work (my actual job) last week. I have of course started with v1.7.0 and will carry on from tomorrow onwards. I have a lot of renders waiting to be rendered.
Then also I think it's time for a 4K girl wallpaper again and of course see how Timmy is doing in getting to know The Milf Next Door and her daughter. So in upcoming weeks I'll be working on these along with Episode 7 of AE.
SO all systems ahead and let's knock this one out of the park...
.:Laters:.
MrK
Sounds good..Can't wait :)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
some of the bios of the girls are from RTP tho like the two girls at college and then Tania in her bio it said she used to work for Wenchester Security theres also Andrea says her "Uncle" owns a famous Secretary Company so

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some of the bios of the girls are from RTP tho like the two girls at college and then Tania in her bio it said she used to work for Wenchester Security theres also Andrea says her "Uncle" owns a famous Secretary Company so
shared universe.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes