3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Canto Forte thx for recommendation but i have actually played it to current end and liked it.

mc is just fine except maybe a bit cowardish but girls like him which is only thing mattering and cowardliness will subside eventually.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hey i am not finding fault or blaming devs. I am suggesting improvement. It's called constructive criticism.

For example the face of Victoria in "Retrieving Past" game had a certain slutty appearance which the aunt misses out in this game.
Although graphics and textures have become more realistic:)

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
DUDE.... Victoria's face was that of an angel. Anne's for me is actually more sexy slutty and naughty.

Hey i am not finding fault or blaming devs. I am suggesting improvement. It's called constructive criticism.

For example the face of Victoria in "Retrieving Past" game had a certain slutty appearance which the aunt misses out in this game.
Although graphics and textures have become more realistic:)

Reactions: armion82 and Vleder

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
What do you find cowardly about MC? Honestly so far the dude killed someone in his past. He stood up to every challenge.
If you referring to Charmane incident, that was just so that he can bang her later on. You know one step back two steps forward.

Canto Forte thx for recommendation but i have actually played it to current end and liked it.

mc is just fine except maybe a bit cowardish but girls like him which is only thing mattering and cowardliness will subside eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Girls liking the MC could have something to do with the previews game by mrknobb, Retrieving the Past. Maybe both games are connected somehow, we can see some characters from RTP in AE.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
well he can give them lovetap on the nose.
Well luckily he is taking some defense classes to remedy the problem. cxx is correct in that the MC is cowardly and for good reason he doesn't know how to win a street fight sure he does have supernatural powers, but I didn't get the understanding that he knows his powers or how to control them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone srill on this stupid endeavor, MC is a sore thumb sticking out as a bodyguard.
MC cannot assault her bf openly, as demonstrated in that scene, the guy would still pursue her,
she did not end it with the guy, so MC helping her out in one instance of ”abusive bf behavior”
earned him no points, she was more than embarassed about it and MC had to play it cool.
Sorry I don't follow. He helped her not shy away from that. I asked CCR dude to name a scene MC didnt defend himself or even anyone else.
Yeah but when the guy attacked the MC he didn't fight back.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe Karate Kid is more your taste? The good thing, it has multiple parts!
What the fuck are you rambling about? Show me one post where I said I didn't like what the MC is doing? I answered a question about something that happened in the game.

Unlike some people here I actually like the MC's character, not being an Alpha male that has to show of every chance he gets.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes