3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
well he is somewhat superhuman (doesn't feel pain and heals quicklish besides scar) but so far not revealed how. maybe jensen's kid.
guessing as the game goes on(updates) we will learn how he got the scar? he told Ann it was in the past but that looks fresh

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wasn't there some indication in the last update that his powers could be supernatural in origin or is my memory fucking me over again?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Red eyes and he runs fast apart from feeling little pain and quick healing, i'd say shits up with this dude.

Wasn't there some indication in the last update that his powers could be supernatural in origin or is my memory fucking me over again?

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
The face of the aunt can be improved!! What do u think guys?
Her body is milfy alright but face is not that much a turn on.
Comment!!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the matter? Too little eye liner? Not emo enough? Not particularly rock chick persona?
well he is somewhat superhuman (doesn't feel pain and heals quicklish besides scar) but so far not revealed how. maybe jensen's kid.
guessing as the game goes on(updates) we will learn how he got the scar? he told Ann it was in the past but that looks fresh
Maybe illegitimate son before it all started since Werner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Red eyes and he runs fast apart from feeling little pain and quick healing, i'd say shits up with this dude.
i thought he told it to somebody.
Typing error
Why do y”all stop with the insinuations and actually play the game:
This is all explained to the game when MC has a sit down with his suggar mummy
and all is revealed. Play this latest update and actually read their convos at the diner table.
Before the whole detective chick conundrum and you will see something close to Savior game plot,
had you played that game, it involves alternate dymensions like in the movie the one with jet li:
MC is important to some power players from one alternate earth .. detective is sent to retrieve him.
Gotta love the throbbing means she is sure to depoy on MC.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes