3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
...or, maybe i have a story to tell and the player had to watch that !
OK I get that but I still have the same problem (and it's only my problem, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything), I just don't see how that scene is mandatory to the story. If something happened during that scene that I was like "Ok, this is why we HAD to see it" I wouldn't mind it that much but I just don't see the reason.

Edit: And I really don't want to continue this discussion, there's 11 pages of it and it's just going to be same thing over and over.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OK I get that but I still have the same problem (and it's only my problem, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything), I just don't see how that scene is mandatory to the story. If something happened during that scene that I was like "Ok, this is why we HAD to see it" I wouldn't mind it that much but I just don't see the reason.

Edit: And I really don't want to continue this discussion, there's 11 pages of it.
You don't know the reason yet because we haven't seen it yet, it will most likely come up later in the story. It wouldn't be any fun if everything got explained immediately would it? There has got to be some suspense and anticipation

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
You don't know the reason yet because we haven't seen it yet, it will most likely come up later in the story. It wouldn't be any fun if everything got explained immediately would it? There has got to be some suspense and anticipation
All will become clear in due time. Provided people even read and try to understand the story instead of just being out for the fap-material.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I really enjoyed Retrieving the Past, so when I saw that MrKnobb was back with a new one... had to give it a look. Now I am intrigued, especially with Samara, but this was a great first episode and definitely eager for more.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
There needs to be an option to change text format and colour. It really painful to read the white text when you have most of the house being white. White text on white background is really bad.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Developer's previous game had some sex scenes involving other people having sex. I won't be surprised if there are such scenes in this game too. All is well and good if those scenes doesn't have any of the LIs. Still i feel like there's no use of having sex scenes in the game which does not bring anything new to the story.
Well the threesome scene did include Anne and girl on girl action is still sex but i think the scene was to emphasis how much Anne hates man right now. Plus MC isn't really looking at anyone right now as a LI so that isn't NTR

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well the threesome scene did include Anne and girl on girl action is still sex but i think the scene was to emphasis how much Anne hates man right now. Plus MC isn't really looking at anyone right now as a LI so that isn't NTR
Yeah, I agree with you. I very much am not a fan of NTR, and I would not classify that witnessed scene as NTR at all.

milfgamelover

Mar 21, 2020
i don't get the start to this game, whilst its fine for a woman you have only just met to have a sex life the fact that she admonishes you for peeking at her in a bikini saying she doesn't like it, then the next day is having a threesome with her bedroom door open when she knows the MC could come home at any time makes no sense, also did the black guy really need to be butt naked when he went to the kitchen? Considering the mother has got the MC to move in to help her with her daughter does she think having some random dude swinging his schlong about when her daughter could come home at any time will help with that! No wonder the daughter doesn't like her. Nice renders the story hasn't started well for me, think i will leave it for a bit see if future updates sort out the poor start

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
It seems every scenario was written already... Back to I lost my memory... As long the renders are good, I'm game!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Guys pls, it's fine if you like the game and talk about it or if you dont like it. Let's not get on each others throat here. Rather discuss AE as a game as there are many things currently that i know would not make sense and appear to be strange or the same old same old college type game.

AE is not the normal type game or even college game, but this will only be revealed later on, so let's wait and see.
Some choices will have an impact on relationships some are just dialogue changes. Some girsl are Li, some are sidefucks to clear some confusion up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guys pls, it's fine if you like the game and talk about it or if you dont like it. Let's not get on each others throat here. Rather discuss AE as a game as there are many things currently that i know would not make sense and appear to be strange or the same old same old college type game.

AE is not the normal type game or even college game, but this will only be revealed later on, so let's wait and see.
Some choices will have an impact on relationships some are just dialogue changes. Some girsl are Li, some are sidefucks to clear some confusion up.
Fair enough :)

I'll let it go......for now ;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Argh... I'm torn between playing it and waiting for more content :cry:
Why can't we get complete game right away? :unsure:
Obviously I am just kidding:ROFLMAO: Downloading immediately and checking it out ;)
I am glad another journey starts!(y):sneaky:

Edit: I like it already....
MrKnobb those two look familiar ;)
VandJ.PNG

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes