3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see your point but it's not strictly true is it?.
First playthrough 4 unavoidable fucks playing with Andria GF and Side Piece. Hunny.
Two of them were Asami 1 was Hunny and 1 Andria out of roughly counting 8 or more possible
Second playthrough this time 5 unavoidable fucks playing with Tania GF and Charmane Side Piece.
Two of them were Asami 1 was Charmane and 2 Tania out of roughly counting 9 or more possible.
There is alot of unavoidable blowjobs thats for sure and I'm not too sure why Hunny or charmane's Third scene is unavoidable since you can avoid the first two scenes.
Three other woman are sofar totally avoidable fucks they are Gabriella shop owner , Gigi the Headmistress and Lorraine the Librarian
So although I see what your saying for now atleast your not fucking everything which moves and have 2 legs.

In the spirit of fareness I figgered that needed pointing out.
Maybe his problem is in 2 legs part:)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn, this update was really good at the end too.
:D:coffee: It was awesome finally Summer turned into a nice girl is cute I enjoyed seeing her jealous of Anne I just say one thing it will be really nice to see them competing with each other for Mc's attention now. :cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn, this update was really good at the end too.
:D:coffee: It was awesome finally Summer turned into a nice girl is cute I enjoyed seeing her jealous of Anne I just say one thing it will be really nice to see them competing with each other for Mc's attention now. :cool:
You mean like Shut Up and Dance?Or Savior?Or No More Money?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You mean like Shut Up and Dance?Or Savior?Or No More Money?
:unsure: I prefer more like oh Shut Up and Dance
The other games mentioned are also good in this aspect but I like the competition between Sarah and Megan better.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
That makes no sense. I have restarted the game for shits and giggles and it works fine for me. Did you delete the Alternate Existence persistant folder in your C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

If not try that. Post your New game save here and ill see what i can find... Maybe some else here can see the issue..

I am restarting a new game and still encountering this error when I play here

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just find this game right now. the game look promising from the images. So i start to download the game just now. Then i download the incest patch too.
But i notice only after that. That under the genre tag, there is this:
Planned
Harem, Incest, lesbian, anal, impregnation

Now you can understand me little confusion. Do the game already have incest in and the tag is not update? Because for patreon roules surelly we need the incest patch. So i am just confuse. Who the patch do?

Just to understand if i can use the patch... or later normaly the game introduce the real family in. I would not want to break the game by introducing a family that does not turn out to be the actual one in game.

Can someone give me some advice? So at last i can play the game without broken the immersion later on?
Also i do not see an NTR tag... but i see many ppl complain about NTR... so i am just confused... do the game have NTR? Because i do not like NTR. Just to understand if i need to avoid it or not. (just need to understand is lasbian scene? Or there are other men in the game?) For me is not a problem a little of lesbian things... but other men is a problem. So can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
But i notice only after that. That under the genre tag, there is this:
Planned
Harem, Incest, lesbian, anal, impregnation
[...]
So can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
The patch refers to Anne, MC's aunt and Summer, MC's cousin and probably the OP hasn't been updated, as there is already a proper scene with the aunt.
There has been a huge debate about the three letters of the apocalypse already and, as always, it lead nowhere.
No body steals your girls and they don't cheat! If you don't like a certain "problematic character from the beginning", you can refuse her. Other girls are mandatory.
My opinion: the game is well worth it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The patch refers to Anne, MC's aunt and Summer, MC's cousin and probably the OP hasn't been updated, as there is already a proper scene with the aunt.
There has been a huge debate about the three letters of the apocalypse already and, as always, it lead nowhere.
No body steals your girls and they don't cheat! If you don't like a certain "problematic character from the beginning", you can refuse her. Other girls are mandatory.
My opinion: the game is well worth it.
Ok Thank you, so the patch is ok. Also thank you for the advice. I try to play the game and see it for myself. The important things is No body steals me girls and they don't cheat! XD

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
aunt and cousin? i was under the impression that the MC is the son of her friend, didn't realize the friend is her sister. wish the devs would make this shit more clear.

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
Android link have issue.. kindly fix it.. mega totally no file but the other 2 downloadable but cannot install due invalid file..

Reactions: mact89

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Also i do not see an NTR tag... but i see many ppl complain about NTR... so i am just confused... do the game have NTR? Because i do not like NTR. Just to understand if i need to avoid it or not. (just need to understand is lasbian scene? Or there are other men in the game?) For me is not a problem a little of lesbian things... but other men is a problem. So can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
Not up to date to the last two updates, but what by some may be considered NTR is this:
There is a scene where you can chose to watch or not your female friend being banged by her boyfriend and also your friend (though later it seems like she will become a LI)
Then there is the aunt character who hires a male and a female prostitute. Only the female prostitute eats your aunt pussy while the male fucks the prostitute. But there is a point made i believe of the aunt never letting the male do anything with her.
Don't think there is anything else going on.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, since there are some here. Concerned about Anne's scene with a prostitute and another guy I want to warn that she wasn't touched she wouldn't allow that either as we've seen in the dialogue is either. There's the part you can watch. Mc's friend having sex with her boyfriend as already mentioned by our friend above SO NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THESE TWO SPECIFIC SCENES CAN BE QUIET THERE IS NO NTR OR BETRAYAL IN THIS GAME IT'S EVEN BORING TO BE ADDRESSING IT THROUGH THE TAGS WE HAVE ALREADY REALIZED THAT THIS WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME,

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I see there is a v1.7.1 out. This version apparently fixes those images where MC (Andi path) gets his scar back lol. Nice to see it fixed so quickly. As that is all I'm not going to bother downloading it again.

Reactions: Nerttu
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes