3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I see your point but it's not strictly true is it?.
Well, maybe technically you are right but in last chapter I had no choice whatsoever. My point is that a good VN is not just about sex but about building relationships with other people (mainly women) through the decisions you make and it should be done in a realistic way. I mean that because of what you choose some girls should like you and some not and at the same time sometimes you should have to choose between them too. No important choices means that it is not a game but just a story and - let's be sincere - not a good story.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Well, maybe technically you are right but in last chapter I had no choice whatsoever. My point is that a good VN is not just about sex but about building relationships with other people (mainly women) through the decisions you make and it should be done in a realistic way. I mean that because of what you choose some girls should like you and some not and at the same time sometimes you should have to choose between them too. No important choices means that it is not a game but just a story and - let's be sincere - not a good story.
I like the story, it has branches and its a pity that the content cant be complete in one story.
for me the ideal would be have the choice in the beginning to decide how it will go...
like :
full story: yes/no
NTR : yes/no
etc. : yes/no

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aunt and cousin? i was under the impression that the MC is the son of her friend, didn't realize the friend is her sister. wish the devs would make this shit more clear.
right w/o incest patch. send your thx to patreon.

Any new walkthroughs? Every one is find is for 1.5.0?
no and don't need.

Mega link is still down.
and so? we can't do anything for it so you need to report op and tell that links are down.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Why do you say the story is not good?

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Why do you say the story is not good?
Well, of course it's subjective and the story (in my opinion) was very good at the beginning but now deteriorated to a point when there's just sex. Still doesn't matter for me if it's good or not if there are no choices, I'm all for playing a game, there are better things to read than a graphic novel. :)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Fair enough. I do think there are choices, maybe not relationship breaking but choices which are great for me to be honest. I don't find the game to have just sex in it, but rather a lot of mystery as to what really is going on with the MC and what's with all this mystery people and his ability to attract women so easily. I like to play something that doesn't just force me down one path after I made one decision to be honest. But as you say it's subjective.

Well, of course it's subjective and the story (in my opinion) was very good at the beginning but now deteriorated to a point when there's just sex. Still doesn't matter for me if it's good or not if there are no choices, I'm all for playing a game, there are better things to read than a graphic novel. :)

Reactions: JonasSnr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update so far (just reached auntie bjing nephew in hospital) and quite often have to hold laughing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
very strange, loading 1.6.0 save (with latest IC patch) but it says save from 1.4??
1666128129831.png

and it starts from you running into the unknown woman in S1 E2:
1666128217661.png

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Tried playing, and got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Any help appreciated

While running game code:
File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "s1e7.rpyc", line 180, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1750, in execute
target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'date'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE 1.7.0_ip
Wed Oct 19 00:18:04 2022

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.6.0 with incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Please update to 1.7.0 with walkthrough mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this yesterday on both andrea and tania path, no big surprises (not even cousin being jealous to her mother), based on ending this heads towards supernatural.

scrshots:

1.-2. who could have thought that this happens?, 3.-4. and 6. short month apparently, 5. oopsie.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes