3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo....
im at the point at e6 now where the mc goes to honey "for have some fun" according to the script

question : WHY THE FUCK ?
my mc had no interactions with her so far (for reasons - that bitch is ugly as fuck)
so again why the fuck is he "going to have som fun" all of sudden
even if its a linear (kinetic novel) - the choice was clearly made before to avoid her
and thus far there was nothing sexual between the mc and her

this kind of ... drives me crazy

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Change your decision, obviously it's not intended this way. Just assume you have to go for her and enjoy.
according to the script - this scene should only appear if mc_relationships["honey_fun"]
im pretty sure by avoiding all sexual encounters with her , this variable should be false
but it is set to true , no matter what you choose

and here i found the wrong doing (e2)

$ menuid = 9
menu:
"say hi":
$ mc_choices[menuid] = "say hi"
$ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = True
$ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = False
jump s1e2_homesc_act2
"don't":
$ mc_choices[menuid] = "don't"
$ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = True
$ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = False
jump s1e2_homeh

if you choose to dont go to the pool on the first encounter-asami asking-(charmane and summer or honey ) , its set to true

Last edited:
Reactions: vivaloveyou

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
maybe you have found a bug, not sure there is any bug hunting thing implemented, but I'll recommend enjoying the game instead of analyzing the code....

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
according to the script - this scene should only appear if mc_relationships["honey_fun"]
im pretty sure by avoiding all sexual encounters with her , this variable should be false
but it is set to true , no matter what you choose

and here i found the wrong doing (e2)

Python:
    $ menuid = 9
    menu:
        "say hi":
            $ mc_choices[menuid] = "say hi"
            $ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = True
            $ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = False
            jump s1e2_homesc_act2
        [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]"don't":[/COLOR]
            $ mc_choices[menuid] = "don't"
            [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]$ mc_relationships["honey_fun"] = True[/COLOR]
            $ mc_relationships["charm_fun"] = False
            jump s1e2_homeh
if you choose to dont go to the pool on the first encounter-asami asking-(charmane and summer or honey ) , its set to true
Actually, this is how v1.7.0 has worked (as intended) since v1.4.0: you choose either Charmane by saying hi or Honey by not saying hi. Asami's chatting scene by the table happens in the Honey branch. But, we changed how selecting which girls you want to interact with for the upcoming v1.8.0 that MrKnobby is still working on...

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Actually, this is how v1.7.0 has worked (as intended) since v1.4.0: you choose either Charmane by saying hi or Honey by not saying hi. Asami's chatting scene by the table happens in the Honey branch. But, we changed how selecting which girls you want to interact with for the upcoming v1.8.0 that MrKnobby is still working on...
sounds pretty good to me
thanks

Reactions: monksims

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so bcs its an harem game ypu will have the cjance to "go get them all"?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i dont think so
its either like now - honey or charmane ; andrea or ....etc
the point now was , your mc was "forced" either to "play" with honey or charmane etc and dont have a option to refuse both

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The only one, that knows if there is a possibility to "get them all" in the remaining episodes for this season (or the whole season 2), is MrKnobb. And he's not here to answer so we all have to wait and see what the future brings... ;)

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I just re read your comment and it reminded me of the devs last community post. Not sure if you have seen it.

i dont think so
its either like now - honey or charmane ; andrea or ....etc
the point now was , your mc was "forced" either to "play" with honey or charmane etc and dont have a option to refuse both

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes