3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well actually all I want to do with that Summer is plant big smooches all over her and her awesome bod and get down to business!!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a news about the update posted on February 1st on the patreon that hasn't been shared here.I was asking about that.
Nothing really not a release date.

They're off to some event and ours truly am working.

Between the continual power cuts my country has, I have been pushing onwards. On that, the power cuts, we took the step and had solar panels and inverter installed today. So, hopefully now I can carry on working during power cuts. It isn't cheap and will be paying it off.

My date for Alpha/Beta release is/am/was in two weeks' time. I have the Anne scene to start still and busy now finishing up on Summer scene. Both are fairly big in terms of content. I have no idea if I'll be able to commit to next week Alpha. I stay hopeful and keep working.

So, here's where we are currently. Looks like this one may be biggest release yet. Let's see.

795 - images (still have to create 1.5 more scenes and render)
22 - animations (more to come)
2383 - Lines of dialogue/code (more to come)

I do hate saying/promising release dates just to then later on extend them. So, I am really pushing here for you all and my sanity.

.:Lataz:.

MrK

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
after a year of absent , i want to play again this game
quesition tough : is the mc still this spineless horny little boy or has it changed (pointing to the first days at the house,the shopping etc)?

the renders and animations are great(like at RtP) - but the behaviour .. well ...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes