3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
well yea but then needs better hobby.
Not a hobby. If anything, playing these games is the hobby.

Catching typos is a way for me to support in a non monetary way to the devs, so they can polish their game.
After all, it's just pressing "s" and then uploading them to the forum later. I just didn't get around the latter and let them pile on, lol.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I had a look out of curiosity, and it looks like an exclamation sign after the OK. So maybe putting a space between DO and the ! was best option? Otherwise, it may look like one word? DO!

But yeah didn't notice it as i focused on her boobs lol.

Catching typos is a way for me to support in a non monetary way to the devs, so they can polish their game.
After all, it's just pressing "s" and then uploading them to the forum later. I just didn't get around the latter and let them pile on, lol.

Reactions: DrFree

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just started playing this, but am a bit confused about the continuity. There's a scene at the house with Asami (when Summer and Charmane are sunbathing beside the pool outside) where the MC comments "I had the chance to clear things up with Anne earlier. I apologised for peeking both at her and Summer." What's this in relation to? I've been using the "Respect" and "Don't" buttons pretty liberally, so it sounds like he's apologising for something he hasn't even done. There was an earlier scene with Anne too that touched on this and I was wondering what he was talking about.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Do you have a screenshot of said line of text so we can see ourselves. What you are describing doesn't sound familiar.
I know spying on Anne in the shower at start of the game or not spying gives different dialogue the next morning in the kitchen. I know I played both routes. That is all I can think of now.

Just started playing this, but am a bit confused about the continuity. There's a scene at the house with Asami (when Summer and Charmane are sunbathing beside the pool outside) where the MC comments "I had the chance to clear things up with Anne earlier. I apologized for peeking both at her and Summer." What's this in relation to? I've been using the "Respect" and "Don't" buttons pretty liberally, so it sounds like he's apologizing for something he hasn't even done. There was an earlier scene with Anne too that touched on this and I was wondering what he was talking about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

many devs aren't at f95.

Just started playing this, but am a bit confused about the continuity. There's a scene at the house with Asami (when Summer and Charmane are sunbathing beside the pool outside) where the MC comments "I had the chance to clear things up with Anne earlier. I apologised for peeking both at her and Summer." What's this in relation to? I've been using the "Respect" and "Don't" buttons pretty liberally, so it sounds like he's apologising for something he hasn't even done. There was an earlier scene with Anne too that touched on this and I was wondering what he was talking about.
mc is supposed to spy them.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Do you have a screenshot of said line of text so we can see ourselves. What you are describing doesn't sound familiar.
I know spying on Anne in the shower at start of the game or not spying gives different dialogue the next morning in the kitchen. I know I played both routes. That is all I can think of now.
altex1.jpg

Reactions: Aramir
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes