3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just missing the harem tag and it will be complete
yea not that harem wasn't missing before, auntie, maid, andrea/her friend, those 2 classmates, .......... and that redhead and others.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
same. i already had 2 separate paths (andrea and her friend) so with these changes it feels like game becomes collect harem and fuck'em all.
Yep, I split paths at the pool, Honey and Charmaine !!!!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 2191885
Important news... To some I guess to others it will probably not be that important after all. I'm making this public for now.
So, for months now I have been thinking about some of the relationships MC have with some of the ladies in AE. I think it's time I indicate which are heavily story based and who are just girls you can have fun with.
With this in mind I tasked the lead coder to make changes to the following characters and how they connect to the main player.
Honey, Charman and Amber now are also choosable. Meaning where you would meet either Honey or Charmane at the pool in s1e2 and you were "forced" to choose one and be on her path. Now however at that specific point in s1e2 you can choose to keep seeing the girl or not.

In s1e5 when MC meets Amber in the Universities hallway and she asks him to help her at home, previously if you are on the Gabi path you cannot start the Amber path. Now you can. Also, now players on the other non-Gabi path can choose to go for Amber's path or not.

Now current save files that are beyond these points (s1e2/s1e5) will still work but will not have these options available. SO... should you want to get rid of Honey, Charmane or Amber then you will have to RESTART the game unfortunately. If these things don't bother, you and you are happy with the girl who's path you are on then carry-on playing as per normal.
Then for clarification here's how the paths work:
Anne, Asami, Summer, Daniella, Adrianna, Magda, Maggie - story fixed paths (you cannot choose them or get rid of them)
Andrea and Tania are the Girlfriend options (you have to choose one as they are story driven.)
Honey, Charmane, Amber, Lorraine and Gabi are path chosen (you can pick to be on their paths or not)
Roselind, Samara, Gigi Anel are all wildcard girls - they are or are not dateable or just have fun with. Their futures have not been set by me yet. There are also other girls in the game that are merely there for the story and so far, and do not have romance or other options.
I hope above is good news to some and just news to others. So, if you would like to experience the new changes then a new game/restart is advised otherwise carry on as per normal.
MrK
Does that mean now we can get a scene with Charmane and later with Honey and vice versa?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i guess i will be starting a new playthrough once the new update comes out, which is good since i haven't played this in ages.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I dont think so? It seems in episode 2 you have to choose going outside to the pool or stay and talk to Asami girl. Going outside you speak to Charmane and staying you later then speak to Honey. So, I don't think so. Maybe later in the game there will be an option, who knows.

Does that mean now we can get a scene with Charmane and later with Honey and vice versa?

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
is there an date for the next release?
No. It's only two months from 1.7.0 and because MrKnobb decided to add more path related choices to existing content just a month ago, I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for 1.8.0 if I was you. Also, having regular powerouts doesn't help running a power hungry GPUs.

Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes