3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
AAAAAnd i figured out why the lower rating. No real choices, forced relationships. You don't like something tough you have to watch it. And the story is not going anywhere so far it's just him going from one sex scene to the next. I liked this game till a point but it's starting to go down a path i don't care for. Lenear VN's are not bad as long as you like the story but i'm starting to not like it. Look i don't mind Lesbian content being in the game as long as it doesn't focus to much on it. The blonde in MC class suggesting a 3 way relationship with goth girl turns me off and she was suppose to be the straight one although curious. And goth girl being a exotic dancer don't like that either but whatever. I think the player should have more choices that actually matter in the game and be able to be with who we want to be with and choose if we want our women to be intimate with each other or not. Also wether we want to be dominate with Gabi or not. I just like normal sex i don't like calling her slut and whore.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Story is not going anywhere?

Red eyes. Super speed, women falling for a MC that is not greatest looking yet he's pulling them. Strange dude in red hall. Cop after him, asking him about dreams etc... Righttttt !!!!

I get what you saying, choices... but ive seen with many choice matters games that their stories are not amazing either, just revolves around mc going about his business. Maybe its difficult to write a story that has a lot going for it and juggling character choices in between? Who knows. Still the choices for me so far are fine. Yes now and again I would like to say no or yes, but not frustrating so far. I mean i denied a few women and made choices that I liked.

And by choices, then games like Hillside should have lower rating not so? It doesn't even have sex in it, yet we all love that game.

AAAAAnd i figured out why the lower rating. No real choices, forced relationships. You don't like something tough you have to watch it. And the story is not going anywhere so far it's just him going from one sex scene to the next. I liked this game till a point but it's starting to go down a path i don't care for. Lenear VN's are not bad as long as you like the story but i'm starting to not like it. Look i don't mind Lesbian content being in the game as long as it doesn't focus to much on it. The blonde in MC class suggesting a 3 way relationship with goth girl turns me off and she was suppose to be the straight one although curious. And goth girl being a exotic dancer don't like that either but whatever. I think the player should have more choices that actually matter in the game and be able to be with who we want to be with and choose if we want our women to be intimate with each other or not. Also wether we want to be dominate with Gabi or not. I just like normal sex i don't like calling her slut and whore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually 3 or more is considered a harem. And i'm sure there is going to be more than 4 by the end.
well there should be way more than 4 since mc has 2 classmates and tania or andrea besides auntie, cousin and maid.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Story is not going anywhere?

Red eyes. Super speed, women falling for a MC that is not greatest looking yet he's pulling them. Strange dude in red hall. Cop after him, asking him about dreams etc... Righttttt !!!!

I get what you saying, choices... but ive seen with many choice matters games that their stories are not amazing either, just revolves around mc going about his business. Maybe its difficult to write a story that has a lot going for it and juggling character choices in between? Who knows. Still the choices for me so far are fine. Yes now and again I would like to say no or yes, but not frustrating so far. I mean i denied a few women and made choices that I liked.

And by choices, then games like Hillside should have lower rating not so? It doesn't even have sex in it, yet we all love that game.
I haven't finished the content so maybe the story picks up a bit i'm at where anne finally gives MC a blowjob for first time. But i stand on the rest that i said you need choices. Because sometimes you run across content you really don't like and would be nice if it was avoidable. Like wether or not your girl is intimate with another girl or do you want this girl or not and wether you want to be dom or have normal sex and so on. Just would like to control what going to happen with the relationships would be nice. I don't want my woman lusting after nobody else but MC even if it is with another woman. I know ppl will say well look at the tag it has lesbian tag you should avoid it. But i have played a few games with the lesbian tag and the lesbian content was avoidable or it was with a non Li and like only 1 scene.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The lesbian Tag like most on this site is bull shit anyway.

Over half the time its bisexual content in a game not Lesbian content unless its a game is specifically writen as a Lesbian Game.
If it was actually a Lesbian scene the MC or for that matter any other fella wouldn't get a look in let alone get his dick wet.
Any woman that was having actual Lesbian sex would be a Lesbian and by the very definition couldn't be the MC's LI,
Just Because two or more of the MC's actual LI enjoy sex with each other do's not automatically make it Lesbian sex.

And there is no Lesbian scene in this game sofar and unlikly to be so either.
But I do suspect there will be more probably be more bisexual content later in the game.
And although I agree that more options would be nice it's more than likely some of it like threesomes will not be optional.
So friendly advice would be if its not your thing maybe best you avoid this game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The lesbian Tag like most on this site is bull shit anyway.

Over half the time its bisexual content in a game not Lesbian content unless its a game is specifically writen as a Lesbian Game.
If it was actually a Lesbian scene the MC or for that matter any other fella wouldn't get a look in let alone get his dick wet.
Any woman that was having actual Lesbian sex would be a Lesbian and by the very definition couldn't be the MC's LI,
Just Because two or more of the MC's actual LI enjoy sex with each other do's not automatically make it Lesbian sex.

And there is no Lesbian scene in this game sofar and unlikly to be so either.
But I do suspect there will be more probably be more bisexual content later in the game.
And although I agree that more options would be nice it's more than likely some of it like threesomes will not be optional.
So friendly advice would be if its not your thing maybe best you avoid this game.
I get you i know there's a difference between Bi and Lesbian. All i ask is that the main focus always be on MC no sex between LI without MC being involved and i don't mean just being there watching.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I get you i know there's a difference between Bi and Lesbian. All i ask is that the main focus always be on MC no sex between LI without MC being involved and i don't mean just being there watching.
You can ask it, but will they behave?
Sex with me, then it's not Lesbian or Bi right? And if you want you can watch.

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
so i have avoided interacting with the neighbors but after the meeting with magda in the park suddenly im ddoing the neighbor. is it intentional that we are forced after being able to say no up to that point

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You can't avoid Honey or Charmane... Maybe in future there will be an option? But for now you can't.
If you chosen to stay and talk with the house maid in Ep2 i think then you get Honey later on which means her path. If you chosen to go outside then you meet Charmane Honey's daugther. I don't think you can skip them as i said.

so i have avoided interacting with the neighbors but after the meeting with magda in the park suddenly im ddoing the neighbor. is it intentional that we are forced after being able to say no up to that point

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can't avoid Honey or Charmane... Maybe in future there will be an option? But for now you can't.
If you chosen to stay and talk with the house maid in Ep2 i think then you get Honey later on which means her path. If you chosen to go outside then you meet Charmane Honey's daugther. I don't think you can skip them as i said.
My only regret is,we can't get both Charmane and Honey.For now.
Some other games give us both the mother and daughter/daughters.
In Limitless-Honey,Rita and Lateshya.
In Proud Father-Jade,Rebecca and Kira.
In My Dorm-Samantha and Simone.

Reactions: Firebeast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either rtp's mc's or ae's mc's descandants survive 120 years into future until all males die besides 1 (last descendant of either mc) who gets rescued 800 years later by ship occupied by few women and rest is history (easy to guess).

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
That sounds like the Through Space Time game..

either rtp's mc's or ae's mc's descandants survive 120 years into future until all males die besides 1 (last descendant of either mc) who gets rescued 800 years later by ship occupied by few women and rest is history (easy to guess).

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone else here ever thought of a hypothesis that Daniella could be Mc's sister :unsure:
Yes, i thought that and also Adrianna, but maybe not by biological parents (Mother) but some other way like test tube perhaps, they can do some weird shit even IRL these days.
Weird things went on in the first VN "bringing back the past" for Wenchester, so why not here?

Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes