3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone have the incest patch? Cause the link is broke
It's not broken, it's just not public right now, there could be something wrong with it, we don't know, it will be available soon.

I wonder why the Ipatch is not public on Gofiles.
It could be any number of reasons, they forgot to make it public, or updating it because maybe they found something wrong with it.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I wonder why the Ipatch is not public on Gofiles.
I don't think the new patch has been uploaded yet. They're probably in the process of updating it all now, and the Lewdpatcher name was the first thing to get updated.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
It's not broken, it's just not public right now, there could be something wrong with it, we don't know, it will be available soon.

It could be any number of reasons, they forgot to make it public, or updating it because maybe they found something wrong with it.
Thanks for your answer, i will wait.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think the new patch has been uploaded yet. They're probably in the process of updating it all now, and the Lewdpatcher name was the first thing to get updated.

That's what's odd, it was posted yesterday with the release of the game on LewdPatcher, then today when it came out here, it got submitted again. So, it could be getting updated to the new version, or maybe it was updated and found some errors.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
if there isnt already does the mc fnd out who bought his apartment since it seemed sus or will it happen later

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
That's what's odd, it was posted yesterday with the release of the game on LewdPatcher, then today when it came out here, it got submitted again. So, it could be getting updated to the new version, or maybe it was updated and found some errors.
Possibly yea. I don't mind the wait though. I have work to do before I can play the new update anyway :LUL:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020

Thanks for letting me know.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Same, plus I have a compression in the background going. Might even wait a bit more to see if the mod gets updated as well.
I see a good samaritan saying the holy word(s), I thank a good samaritan for saying those holy word(s). It is music to my and many others like me's ears :D

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes