3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This one and Summer's gone all within the same few hours.. does life get any better than this? I talk about how good some games are animationwise... But can't think of a one that beats Mr. Knobb.

You sir.. are a rock star!

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I think probably some dudes can't get over the fact that there's skippable scenes in just one episode that they didnt skip and peeked now they think its ntr game. Seems to be a trend here. But honestly I also don't understand the low rating and the dev isn't doing great on patron either.

It was a really good update for Summer and Anne fans. :) Mr Knobb's ladies are the best, both models and animation. Too bad, the game has a low score, it is not justified.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I think probably some dudes can't get over the fact that there's skippable scenes in just one episode that they didnt skip and peeked now they think its ntr game. Seems to be a trend here. But honestly I also don't understand the low rating and the dev isn't doing great on patron either.
It really pissed off a lot of people that the first sex scenes was not the mc. Also, at the beginning they were not skippable the player was forced to watch Dev changed later.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The part with Samara??? We had like 0 content with her, and basically every other damn woman in the game throw themselves at the MC. How can people be this unreasonable? This game is hugely underrated. It is a bit like Genesis Order, which has low rating too, because they compare it to ToN, but it is still a mimblowing good quality game. People are stupid.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The part with Samara??? We had like 0 content with her, and basically every other damn woman in the game throw themselves at the MC. How can people be this unreasonable? This game is hugely underrated. It is a bit like Genesis Order, which has low rating too, because they compare it to ToN, but it is still a mimblowing good quality game. People are stupid.
I think he's talking about the scene with Anne and the 2 prostitutes in the beginning.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
How can people be this unreasonable? This game is hugely underrated.
The game is pretty good, nobody can deny that. Compared to the trash that usually get flattering 4 and 5 star reviews for their 'well-written' shitty stories, when in reality they don't deserve more than 2 stars, this game is a masterpiece. The problem is with the lack of story and the short sex scenes, but the latter is just my personal opinion, coz I really want to see these women, especially Anne, get fucked senseless and impregnated by the MC.:devilish:

So far, we barely got a few glimpses into MC's possible true origin and alien or super soldier (??) powers, but, for the most part, the game is just a fuck simulator, where the only 'choices' you get is which woman you want to fuck next and which not. That's what disappoints so many fans, especially since MrKnobb's last game had a pretty good story. I don't say the dev can't turn the tables and impress us with his storytelling in the next chapters, but this is the 8th update, and we already fucked almost every woman at least once... there's not much stuff left to look forward to if he keeps doing things like this.:cautious:

Also, hats off to MrKnobb for finally making the MC punch the living shit outta the wannabe MMA fighter. Dude's a cultured gentleman.

Apparently it's damn hard to make it avoidable watching other people fuck.
You can skip it, and it only gets better from then on, so don't delete the game.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes