3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
enjoyed the update alot, Summer is probably now my fav LI since she is not a bitch on wheels anymore. Anne is my fav milf and Asami is great too. my only complaint really is the mc looks like a big dork. definately not a guy who has every woman throwing themselves at him. but he does act like the alpha he should be in this update. from the scene where he knocks Bradley across the room-how is he not dead from that hit btw? to intimidating the 2 dudes hitting on Summer in the bowling alley, he is coming across as a tough guy now and has power to back it up. though would have liked to see him punch out those 2 guys at the bowling alley too.
the background story with him being an alien of some kind is kinda boring. not much happening there.
i guess another bit of a complaint about this update is that Anne's face looks kinda weird at some points. not as beautiful as she was earlier in the game. but still has the smokin hot bod.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
First 2 sex scenes in the game is MC perving on other people fucking, on top of that he's spineless what a great first impression. You can skip it but not avoid it which is better than nothing I guess? Anyways after that I just turned the game off, just not for me, shit happens...
A rather superficial approach. Trust me, after that he gets really the best pussies. At the current part of the story it is almost disturbing how and how many women fall for him head over heels. (Which is explained with hints in the story, that is something of a special power of his, not natural charm, seriously he looks like a zombie :D)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
enjoyed the update alot, Summer is probably now my fav LI since she is not a bitch on wheels anymore. Anne is my fav milf and Asami is great too. my only complaint really is the mc looks like a big dork. definately not a guy who has every woman throwing themselves at him. but he does act like the alpha he should be in this update. from the scene where he knocks Bradley across the room-how is he not dead from that hit btw? to intimidating the 2 dudes hitting on Summer in the bowling alley, he is coming across as a tough guy now and has power to back it up. though would have liked to see him punch out those 2 guys at the bowling alley too.
the background story with him being an alien of some kind is kinda boring. not much happening there.
i guess another bit of a complaint about this update is that Anne's face looks kinda weird at some points. not as beautiful as she was earlier in the game. but still has the smokin hot bod.
Yep, Summer is for me on the top of the list as well, it is just a bit disturbing how she suddenly changed, feels less natural. But still one of the best ladies in the game. And damn, Mr. Knobb really knows his stuff and how to present the women. He is up there, no he is a lot better than so revered Kentyrr from Chasing Sunsets team. His animations are almost on NLT level.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Yep, Summer is for me on the top of the list as well, it is just a bit disturbing how she suddenly changed, feels less natural. But still one of the best ladies in the game. And damn, Mr. Knobb really knows his stuff and how to present the women. He is up there, no he is a lot better than so revered Kentyrr from Chasing Sunsets team. His animations are almost on NLT level.
Well, that is just your opinion. The art style is not even close to CS. The animation when you pop Summers cherry it's not even average in my opinion. You want to see top notch animation look up the opening scene from WIAB.
The rating for AE is just right, because it doesn't stand out. It's just average.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I enjoyed the hell out of this game! Yeah sure some animations look a little bit whacky but for someone with this amount of patrons it's really good. There is always room for improvement and I think he will just do so.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, that is just your opinion. The art style is not even close to CS. The animation when you pop Summers cherry it's not even average in my opinion. You want to see top notch animation look up the opening scene from WIAB.
The rating for AE is just right, because it doesn't stand out. It's just average.
The art style is not worse than CS and the animation is better. (That Mallory scene with Amanda next to the bed, the animation was almost cartoonish, bad) In AE ot always the sex scenes themselves are well animated(they are as well) , but the scenes where women walk or do stuff. Personally I find Summer's cherry popping one of the weakest scenes in the game...
Don't compare this to Ocean's works. It is among the top looking games, but not on Ocean level. Far from it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Hey! Anyone missing some scene of Mc punching Bradley it was fast but it feels like missing some scene. I didn't saw mc punching bradley scene.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i did forget to mention Andi. yes his admission of being a dog to her went badly. she can handle herself pretty well though. hope that doesn't end her presence in the game. as for her Uncle, mc will need allies against the aliens coming to snatch him. i think her Uncle showing up to help out along with his team would make sense here.

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast and XV71

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It really is sad that these stories don't allow more choices - when a guy likes a girl yes he would kiss her and more but it doesn't mean he would screw anything in a skirt as this story wants to push.
Too bad it would be a nice one if it did allow more choices

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Happy we have some sexy time, I don't like it to be in a harem. This whole family, the MC has so much love to give... what are the others doing while he is having a nice time with one of them? Enjoying it being alone? Knowing he bangs another one close by?
This part is to boring for me.

Last edited:

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
The art style is not worse than CS and the animation is better. (That Mallory scene with Amanda next to the bed, the animation was almost cartoonish, bad) In AE ot always the sex scenes themselves are well animated(they are as well) , but the scenes where women walk or do stuff. Personally I find Summer's cherry popping one of the weakest scenes in the game...
Don't compare this to Ocean's works. It is among the top looking games, but not on Ocean level. Far from it.
I never wrote CS had better animations. Art style is a matter of taste i guess. Girls walking and wiggle their ass like in AE is not what is important. The sex scenes are. They are nothing special here or are really bad like Summers. So, less ass wiggle on a catwalk and more effort put in quality sex scenes. That would get my rating up. Not by much though.
Ocean is on a hole other level yes. SG is the only game i put up with, despite nothing happens for 4 chapters.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes