3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
guys is there update only for 1.8 from 1.7?
Not that I have found. There is the Compressed version, which is 1.2 GB, and has decent download sites. That works for most folks with limited space or bandwidth. :>)

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.6.0 with incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Please update your Android port with walkthrough mod.

patsh

Jun 6, 2019
Hi @ all
i have a problem need help pls
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in script
    jump expression 's1e7_uni_' + mc_relationships["date"]
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: 'date'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in script
  File "E:\Down\FF-Down\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1972, in execute
    target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
  File "E:\Down\FF-Down\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Down\FF-Down\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\AlternateExistence-1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/s1e7.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: 'date'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE 1.8.0
Sun Mar 12 12:06:52 2023

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Alternate Existence 1.8.0 with incest patch and LaikDink walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 1.8.0

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Totally amazing game. One of the best I have played so far :love: Love the graphics and animations. And the sounds during animations, they are perfect. Looking forward to further releases ;)

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
I was initially really weary of this game because of the presence of voyeur scenes and the LI who's in love with MC but is in a relationship with another guy and on top of that, flaunting that relationship in front of MC, etc.

I'm glad I stuck it out; the game gets really good and has really fuckin sexy (like one of the hottest on the site) scenes. Even if it does have some things you really hate, still try giving it a go; it's worth it.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Haha, Anne wouldn't fuck MC after their date and MC has a fucking tantrum like a child and sulks in his room. That was great.

But there was some great one liners too.
Summer: "Oh thanks MC for saving me and getting your fucking ass kicked in the process."
MC: "IT WAS MY PLEASURE"

And then when MC meets Veronica again, who is BLIND AS A FUCKING BAT
MC: "Hey Veronica, It's so great TO SEE YOU AGAIN"

That's awesome.

Last edited:

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I don't have a problem with Rob. He didn't start the kiss. Andi kissed him in the mouth in front of MC If a girl who you date kiss a buffed dude in the lips, would you say 'wow dude she got you lol!'? Not that it's a really big deal but it was an annoying scene
MC should be able to fuck Francine sometime as recompense. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheSidewinder

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have a complain. (This is serious...)

So, I went to play the new update, waited for the mod and the patch to update, installed everything and...

The freaking Save at the end of last update wouldn't load... tried the previous one... same... tried them all... no luck. Eventually I figured that I had never played with the patch before... That meant... YAY replay time.

My complain is this:

It only took me a full 24 hours (with several pauses) to play this. Dang it, I wanted more. (LOL)

Peace :(

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So, I went to play the new update, waited for the mod and the patch to update, installed everything and...
The freaking Save at the end of last update wouldn't load... tried the previous one... same... tried them all... no luck. Eventually I figured that I had never played with the patch before... That meant... YAY replay time.
I hear you, had the same happen to me. (But a restart for this game is NOT a problem, lol.)

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have a complain. (This is serious...)

My complain is this:

It only took me a full 24 hours (with several pauses) to play this. Dang it, I wanted more. (LOL)

Peace :(
Dang it! You should have waited longer before you’ve played it.
Maybe next time. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
AE is story driven "Linear" game with choices mainly influencing MC's relationships with female characters.
In the current version there are skippable voyeurism sex scenes involving 2 important female characters.
1 involving Male x Female. (a GF/BF having sex)
1 involving Male x Female x Female. (A threesome, though this is only a lesbian scene for the important character.)
Both scenes are skippable but not avoidable. They currently just in Episode1 of the game , but going forward, voyeurism will only be a very minor theme in this game and always be skippable."
ALSO NOTE: v1.4.0 is a complete code overhaul. If you have save files for v1.3.0 then those will not work. Start a new game for v1.4.0 going forward.
Thank you for letting me know. If these scenes had been optional and avoidable I was interested in trying out your game. Skippable doesn't work for me because I still know it happened and it ruins the Li for me. Good luck on your project.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i cant undesrtand ppl who still complain about this.....look eveyone in the world have and had a past and a present ,,,,bcs you are not or was involved with him or her doesnt mean you need to like it but still exist so why to shut away a nice game bcs someone have a past and you werent involved at that point?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG
Jan 7, 2019
i cant undesrtand ppl who still complain about this.....look eveyone in the world have and had a past and a present ,,,,bcs you are not or was involved with him or her doesnt mean you need to like it but still exist so why to shut away a nice game bcs someone have a past and you werent involved at that point?
Because i don't go up and ask about there past so why would i want to see it the dev added those scene for what reason because it would have been a path but changed due to the backlash.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Because i don't go up and ask about there past so why would i want to see it the dev added those scene for what reason because it would have been a path but changed due to the backlash.
he doesnt change it bcs the backlash he only add the skip optional bcs some random ppl out of this world think if someone is in the same game like me i want to be the only one in her existence and he do that but after some others just dont see this like a normal thing and backlash with worng comments [not like yours]he deleted his account here

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes