3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Yep. Well, I suspect there are more reasons to dislike/distrust her from what little setup we have. In the story I got the impression that she bought up his tenement and had him kicked out. He'd refused her man, refused her in person a few days later, and then presto he needed a new place to live. With the leasing agent even telling him there were no other options. Rather convenient all that. So, yeah, she looks to be irredeemable at this point. Especially if that impression of mine is correct as well.
i think she had that set up so mc had no other choice but to go to her or be homeless if i was the mc i would be like here i come bridge or homeless shelter

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No , i mean is there any Muscle girl to have sex with in this game?
heh, was kidding...without emojis :BootyTime:
no, not as such, yet there are few nice fit chicks...you should give it a try, even if those muscles arent that big as you would like, the game is solid, and there is plenty of content.

Reactions: JOHNG241

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, she is athletic but she is not muscular at all. She basically has the same build as Summer.
honey is somewhat close but she's woman not girl.

speaking of honey she took mc's dick very well into her ass but still should have wobbly legs a while.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes