3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
AH ok, i usually call them hotties...
I think for me its probably then down to 3 milfs...
1. Anne's sex was most long awaited and they did some nice positions
2. Gabi as she likes it rough.
3. Honey cause of how raunchy they were
4. Summers one cause she was a virgin

Actually i can't really decide lol...

Is your list how you rate them?

Baddies as in "an attractive woman". I've never seen "baddie" be used as for one of the three things you're bringing up.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
AH ok, i usually call them hotties...
I think for me its probably then down to 3 milfs...
1. Anne's sex was most long awaited and they did some nice positions
2. Gabi as she likes it rough.
3. Honey cause of how raunchy they were
4. Summers one cause she was a virgin

Actually i can't really decide lol...

Is your list how you rate them?
Yeah, my list is from the one I like the most (Andrea) to the least (Honey). For me it's a mix of amount of sex scenes, looks and personalities.

Reactions: Firebeast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gents. Rank the baddies. To keep it fair, only the characters that have had full-on sex scenes so far count. Handjobs and blowjobs aren't enough to qualify.
since mc fucks near all femmes that's upto each players taste.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I can't decide who's body is the best. I think it's a tossup between Andi and Samara. At least that body shape I like the most. But then you get the milf bodies oh hell....

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I agree that's impossible to point a girl with the best body and most of the "girls" possess traits that would be in my definition of perfect. Honey's slutiness, Lorraine's exhibitionism, Gabriella's kinkyness, Asami's devotion and Anne's and Summer's love, all make for one of the greatest harems here.
Overrulling the "already with action" premise, I'd choose Tania, Adrianna and Daniela as favorites because I tend to prefer slim and fit younger women. But choosing between Tania and Andi was really painfull.
And I really hope the girlfriend problem gets sorted in the next update because that was the only thing that left a sour aftertaste, although I understand it was needed. I know it may take a while but I'm eager to see another update.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Yeah it looks like they may have left MC.... We will have to wait and see. Hopefully the dev isnt that cruel.

While the other girls kinda know the MC is with other girls, Tania/Andi, the "girlfriends", don't take it well when the truth is revealed to them and leave in tears (or something like that, I can't recall exactly).

• Sad
Reactions: Vleder and MikeOG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While the other girls kinda know the MC is with other girls, Tania/Andi, the "girlfriends", don't take it well when the truth is revealed to them and leave in tears (or something like that, I can't recall exactly).
well too early reveal, not hooked enough. besides 1 pussy lost doesn't mean anything.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The Harem is something that saves all the players in those moments of choosing "a girl" Anne/Summer and Asami are ok with sharing Summer not so much but soon she changes because everyone there is a family already Daniella/Adrianna we already know they will accept for the strong bond they have with Mc :D

now Andrea didn't take it very well Tania was similar but at least she wasn't as aggressive lol Gabriella doesn't even need to ask this wild Milf could be her right hand in building her big Harem along with Amber/Honey and Samara this naughty girl can't be missed

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The Harem is something that saves all the players in those moments of choosing "a girl" Anne/Summer and Asami are ok with sharing Summer not so much but soon she changes because everyone there is a family already Daniella/Adrianna we already know they will accept for the strong bond they have with Mc :D

now Andrea didn't take it very well Tania was similar but at least she wasn't as aggressive lol Gabriella doesn't even need to ask this wild Milf could be her right hand in building her big Harem along with Amber/Honey and Samara this naughty girl can't be missed
Summer better not mind sharing him since he saves her from being gang raped and possibly kidnapped or killed

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Summer better not mind sharing him since he saves her from being gang raped and possibly kidnapped or killed
Yes she won't mind Asami herself talked to her about it And like you said Mc saved her Summer will do anything to please her hero and only love :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 12, 2021
so just did a thread search for 'impregnation'...2+ years, n STILL not in the game?? :cautious::cry: n what kinda harem game forces u to choose b/t girls, blocking other girls' paths?? c'mon man!! :mad: story sounds cool, renders look amazing, but these 2 things are MAJOR warning signs

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so just did a thread search for 'impregnation'...2+ years, n STILL not in the game?? :cautious::cry: n what kinda harem game forces u to choose b/t girls, blocking other girls' paths?? c'mon man!! :mad: story sounds cool, renders look amazing, but these 2 things are MAJOR warning signs
well he basically just started school and dating so can't be preggos yet. choosing girl a blocks her mommy path and choosing girl b opens a's mommy path and you can have 2 saves for and b path.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes