3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and I thought that only mods invest logical errors.

i been wrong.

here
screenshot0007.png
Tanya says something about the trip, but I was not on the lake with Tanya, i select go to the beach with Andre.

another case
screenshot0011.png
I haven't met Honey but I know her from somewhere.
again, a logical error needs to be corrected,
need IF-THEN checking. I hope it will be fixed in the update.

otherwise, blunders will constantly come out, that is, "ears" will be visible from another option for passing the VN.

as if there is a "canonical" version of the plot. If you follow it, then everything will be fine. but as soon as you start to go picking alternatives, things start to get silly.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 2498804
Tanya says something about the trip, but I was not on the lake with Tanya, i select go to the beach with Andre.
If you mean Tania saying "It's going to be my new beachwear, so you'll get to see it again really soon." later? You're assuming she's talking about going to the lake that would have happened already in the previous episode (at the same time than your beach visit with Andi). What if she bought the bikini for an upcoming poolparty with Andi and her friends and wished that MC would be there too?

another case
View attachment 2498808
I haven't met Honey but I know her from somewhere.
again, a logical error needs to be corrected,
need IF-THEN checking. I hope it will be fixed in the update.
No need. Before you chose to meet Charmane by the pool in EP2, Asami introduced Charmane (and her mother): "She is daughter of Miss Honey. Miss Charmane. They live in house very close."

Of course, MC assumes that a black skinned woman must be Charmane's mother is a bit funny to me.

But, if these two are the only "unlogical" dialogue lines out of thousands, our if-elif-else game is pretty strong. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebeast

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
yes i mean exactly travel to the lake which was been in "parallel reality".
//Uhm... since we're travelling together anyway ... can i ask you a favor?//
Previously you wrote ...
Tanya says something about the trip
... and I thought you referred to another line of the dialogue in the scene in the clothing store. But looks like you're tripping over the word "travel" and all its synonyms and meanings. I bet MrKnobb could have used "riding" or "driving" instead of "travelling" but that's the word he chose to use. Would "Uhm... since we're riding together anyway... can I ask you a favor?" make more sense to you, regardless of the choice between Andi and Tania?

As I already mentioned, meeting Andi at the beach and Tania on the lake happens at the same time in the story like Andi says before the choice:
"Tomorrow afternoon Tania is going to the lake, while I'm off to the beach."

This scene with Tania in a Land Rover clone happens in Ep3. Beach/lake scenes happened in Ep2 so your parallel reality would actually have to be time travelling but I think time travelling isn't a part of the world MrKnobb has created. (I can't confirm it right now because he's offline.) :eek: But, I wouldn't want to know because it'd be a big spoiler for me. ;)

Edit. If you want to chat more over this or any other if-elif-else fail of ours, come to MrK's discord server (invite url in the OP)!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Previously you wrote ... ... and I thought you referred to another line of the dialogue in the scene in the clothing store. But looks like you're tripping over the word "travel" and all its synonyms and meanings. I bet MrKnobb could have used "riding" or "driving" instead of "travelling" but that's the word he chose to use. Would "Uhm... since we're riding together anyway... can I ask you a favor?" make more sense to you, regardless of the choice between Andi and Tania?

As I already mentioned, meeting Andi at the beach and Tania on the lake happens at the same time in the story like Andi says before the choice:
"Tomorrow afternoon Tania is going to the lake, while I'm off to the beach."

This scene with Tania in a Land Rover clone happens in Ep3. Beach/lake scenes happened in Ep2 so your parallel reality would actually have to be time travelling but I think time travelling isn't a part of the world MrKnobb has created. (I can't confirm it right now because he's offline.) :eek: But, I wouldn't want to know because it'd be a big spoiler for me. ;)

Edit. If you want to chat more over this or any other if-elif-else fail of ours, come to MrK's discord server (invite url in the OP)!
sorry i sometimes (more to say - frequently) use translator because my english is lame and sometimes sux. translator select synonymes - only hell know how exactly (randomly maybe? hehe).

"parallel reality" - i mean alternative selection in case. if i select go to the beach with Andrea then "parallel reality" is travel to lake on the landrover with Tanya.

Reactions: Firebeast

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
sorry i sometimes (more to say - frequently) use translator because my english is lame and sometimes sux. translator select synonymes - only hell know how exactly (randomly maybe? hehe).

"parallel reality" - i mean alternative selection in case. if i select go to the beach with Andrea then "parallel reality" is travel to lake on the landrover with Tanya.
Regardless, the screenshot is from a scene that happens later in time from beach and lake scenes, for both paths. And, the word "travelling" in this case just means "riding together in the car to Anne's home". It's nothing as mysterious as you were initially thinking. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
As somebody who played and from an overall perspective enjoyed the 1st game, I just ended this first time playthrough feeling pretty disappointed with this one.

Writing seemed to get progressively worse in this as the game wears on. Almost as if the dev at one point just throws up his hands in original concept defeat and just concedes to some always disguised assumption here on F95 that your target audience is mostly super insecure loser and most-likely-to-cucked-in_RL types (hence why the anti cuck crowd here is probably so obnoxiously vocal about it) that actually need/enjoy this wayyyy to heavy handed ego petting stuff. I mean by the time i got to that big Summer payout I had literal gone from an initial starting point of "hell yeah can't wait for that" to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: city. The kiddy literal harem justification attempt crap just sucked the life out of any sense of accomplished progression I should of felt with that scene.

Dev and development between games clearly needed a better grasp on the "middle ground" concept. Trading one extreme of locking out so much content behind separate playthrough paths in the first game, to a write in a literal harem approach to try and remedy that issue in the second, was a very poor growth choice imo. Especially for somebody clearly intent on not doing a more simplified and cookie cutter game story.

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I tried to decipher what exactly you are trying to convey here but i can't. I think you are trying to say the harem approach in AE is not working or feels fake to you?

I can only say that for me i can definitely see a harem approach building up but obviously not with every women in the game.
As for cuck or anti cuck crowd not sure what you on about.

As somebody who played and from an overall perspective enjoyed the 1st game, I just ended this first time playthrough feeling pretty disappointed with this one.

Writing seemed to get progressively worse in this as the game wears on. Almost as if the dev at one point just throws up his hands in original concept defeat and just concedes to some always disguised assumption here on F95 that your target audience is mostly super insecure loser and most-likely-to-cucked-in_RL types (hence why the anti cuck crowd here is probably so obnoxiously vocal about it) that actually need/enjoy this wayyyy to heavy handed ego petting stuff. I mean by the time i got to that big Summer payout I had literal gone from an initial starting point of "hell yeah can't wait for that" to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: city. The kiddy literal harem justification attempt crap just sucked the life out of any sense of accomplished progression I should of felt with that scene.

Dev and development between games clearly needed a better grasp on the "middle ground" concept. Trading one extreme of locking out so much content behind separate playthrough paths in the first game, to a write in a literal harem approach to try and remedy that issue in the second, was a very poor growth choice imo. Especially for somebody clearly intent on not doing a more simplified and cookie cutter game story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has been a harem story from the start. Every woman he comes across wants his dick. Summer was just Tsundere early on.
well there is path divergence if chooses a instead b and then misses 1 milf and potential 3some with milfs in future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
well there is path divergence if chooses a instead b and then misses 1 milf and potential 3some with milfs in future.
That does absolutely nothing to change the fact that it's still a harem game. He fucks either Tani or Andrea, while plowing Anne, Summer, Lorraine and Gabriella. Meanwhile most of these women know he's banging other women on the side and are completely cool with it.

Im not saying any of this is wrong, I like the game, it's just that it's ridiculous to complain that this is "becoming a harem game". It's ALWAYS been one.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I think CXX is just pointing out some women can be skipped or missed in the harem but i think he agree's its a harem game. I mean it says so in OP even.

That does absolutely nothing to change the fact that it's still a harem game. He fucks either Tani or Andrea, while plowing Anne, Summer, Lorraine and Gabriella. Meanwhile most of these women know he's banging other women on the side and are completely cool with it.

Im not saying any of this is wrong, I like the game, it's just that it's ridiculous to complain that this is "becoming a harem game". It's ALWAYS been one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
harem game yes but some choices matter who are on harem.

Reactions: User1230

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Gents. Rank the baddies. To keep it fair, only the characters that have had full-on sex scenes so far count. Handjobs and blowjobs aren't enough to qualify.

1. Andrea.
2. Tania.
3. Anne.
4. Summer.
5. Charmane.
6. Asami.
7. Lorraine.
8. Gigi.
9. Gabriella,
10. Honey.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Not sure i follow. Baddies as in naughty girls, naughty in bed or girls that are just shit ?

Gents. Rank the baddies. To keep it fair, only the characters that have had full-on sex scenes so far count. Handjobs and blowjobs aren't enough to qualify.

1. Andrea.
2. Tania.
3. Anne.
4. Summer.
5. Charmane.
6. Asami.
7. Lorraine.
8. Gigi.
9. Gabriella,
10. Honey.

Reactions: slobber
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes