3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Dev said there is a Season 2 also. So let's wait and see.

so just did a thread search for 'impregnation'...2+ years, n STILL not in the game?? :cautious::cry: n what kinda harem game forces u to choose b/t girls, blocking other girls' paths?? c'mon man!! :mad: story sounds cool, renders look amazing, but these 2 things are MAJOR warning signs

Feb 12, 2021
well he basically just started school and dating so can't be preggos yet. choosing girl a blocks her mommy path and choosing girl b opens a's mommy path and you can have 2 saves for and b path.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alternate-existence-v1-8-0-mrknobb.70125/page-117
...THE WHOLE PAGE...
The choices usually are which girl you want.
Andrea or Tania
Charmane or Honey
Gabriella or Amber
and a majority of the comments on page 119...so i'm CLEARLY not the only one who thinks/feels this way. n 2+ years in development is MORE than enuff time to AT LEAST implement impregnation into the game, if not pregnancy. only takes 1 time to knock a bitch up, sooo...

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and cxx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/alternate-existence-v1-8-0-mrknobb.70125/page-117
...THE WHOLE PAGE...

and a majority of the comments on page 119...so i'm CLEARLY not the only one who thinks/feels this way. n 2+ years in development is MORE than enuff time to AT LEAST implement impregnation into the game, if not pregnancy. only takes 1 time to knock a bitch up, sooo...
you have found an "user" with similar tastes (and delusions?) as you obviously have (or just your alt account?), bringing it up from the dust just to continue this quite pointless convo?
as another user from above stated already - if you arent happy with this game design/dev, please, feel free to go into games that suit your tastes better.
a big loss for this thread, no doubt there, yet it will survive somehow.
so long.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
fuckmymamarunnin Those pages are about old choices in previous versions. We removed most forced choices between 1.7 and 1.8. Choices between Andi and Tania and the Jackson ladies (Honey/Charmane) are still there, but you're only forced to take Andi/Tania. Honey, Charmane, Gabi, Amber, Lorraine and Gigi are now optional. You can have a playthrough only with Andi or Tania and all storyline ladies.

Although, the walkthrough mod in the OP has old 1.7 code for first 7 episodes so it's making saves that will be broken with the next version that is in the oven. New choices need a restart to kick in without the walkthrough mod (I just checked that the mod still has the old code for previous episodes).

And, what comes to pregnancy, I have no idea how much (or little) time has gone after all those unsafe possible creampies your MC has left in AE's world. We have stored all your choices for the future. But, the development time doesn't count in the storyline. Besides, human pregnancies usually don't become visible immediately anyway. And only MrKnobb knows what will happen in last episodes for this season and not to mention a whole next season...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Those pages are about old choices in previous versions. We removed most forced choices between 1.7 and 1.8. Choices between Andi and Tania and the Jackson ladies (Honey/Charmane) are still there, but you're only forced to take Andi/Tania. Honey, Charmane, Gabi, Amber, Lorraine and Gigi are now optional. You can have a playthrough only with Andi or Tania and all storyline ladies.
Is there a virgin path in the game, for the stay virgin lovers?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a virgin path in the game, for the stay virgin lovers?
According to your activity in this thread you already should know where the storyline is going and thus know the answer to your question. Think a bit longer next time before asking a question you know the answer, please.

• Haha
Reactions: Firebeast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2+ years in development is MORE than enuff time to AT LEAST implement impregnation into the game, if not pregnancy. only takes 1 time to knock a bitch up, sooo...
you are right and you are also wrong, plenty of time to add but also it's up to dev and he hasn't yet added those into game like he didn't do on 1st game either until close to end.

not every game needs impregnation.

Feb 12, 2021
he didn't do on 1st game either until close to end.
:eek::cautious::cry::FacePalm:

not every game needs impregnation.
sorry, but when it's a "planned" tag, it only takes 1 creampie to knock a girl up; so 2+ years in development n however many creampies is plenty of opportunity to include impregnation. becoming clear to me now, based on the response to my disappointment, that a majority of this VN's fans don't care about this kink actually being in the game...i don't like being misled.

It's not even a week since first creampies.
And in some case we are talking about hours after the creampie.
i haven't played this yet, for obvious reasons...so if this is the case, then ok, sure; the girls wouldn't know if they were pregnant yet or not. but for those of us that play n enjoy impregnation games, 99% of the time the game gives u a confirmation of whether or not you've impregnated a girl as soon as u creampie her. so it's not as if this is real life, ffs...just let players know if they knocked up any sluts yet or not.

n 2+ years in development, n current version of game only has less than a week b/t MC cumming in girls, n end of update? is this some kinda "slow-burn" VN or something? :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
:eek::cautious::cry::FacePalm:

sorry, but when it's a "planned" tag, it only takes 1 creampie to knock a girl up; so 2+ years in development n however many creampies is plenty of opportunity to include impregnation. becoming clear to me now, based on the response to my disappointment, that a majority of this VN's fans don't care about this kink actually being in the game...i don't like being misled.
It's not even a week since first creampies.
And in some case we are talking about hours after the creampie.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
... so 2+ years in development...
Please stop referring to the development time as a reason for if there should be a certain kink or not. MrKnobb is making all writing, graphics, music and sounds by himself while still having a full-time job to pay the bills and his electricity company has regular powercuts that don't help to feed his power hungry GPUs to render images. Also, when the story is planned for 20ish episodes in two seasons making them 10ish episodes long, there's plenty of time for bellies to grow. Up to now, each update (or episode) has had more content than previous and some of the content was not planned.

but for those of us that play n enjoy impregnation games, 99% of the time the game gives u a confirmation of whether or not you've impregnated a girl as soon as u creampie her. so it's not as if this is real life, ffs...just let players know if they knocked up any sluts yet or not.
Since when all games/AVNs have to tell the player instantly that a swimmer reached its target? I have no clue how MrK is going to reveal impregnations. If he plans to go with this "99%" club, I'd say it doesn't seem to be a unique and creative way. And, since no pregnancy reveal has been made in the game so far, the kink is still in the planned category with approximately 12 episodes to go (in 3ish years if MrK keeps the pace and doesn't take any vacations). ;)

is this some kinda "slow-burn" VN or something?
If we talk about pregnancies, seems like it. ;) But I wouldn't say AE was a slow-burn. The MC can get his third leg wet in the second episode (the latest ep is #8).

PS. Before anyone starts to ask details from me, I don't know what exactly is going to happen in future updates. I'm just a part of his team to help with coding. And, because MrK isn't in this forum anymore, questions should be asked in his Discord server.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Please stop referring to the development time as a reason for if there should be a certain kink or not. MrKnobb is making all writing, graphics, music and sounds by himself while still having a full-time job to pay the bills and his electricity company has regular powercuts that don't help to feed his power hungry GPUs to render images. Also, when the story is planned for 20ish episodes in two seasons making them 10ish episodes long, there's plenty of time for bellies to grow. Up to now, each update (or episode) has had more content than previous and some of the content was not planned.

Since when all games/AVNs have to tell the player instantly that a swimmer reached its target? I have no clue how MrK is going to reveal impregnations. If he plans to go with this "99%" club, I'd say it doesn't seem to be a unique and creative way. And, since no pregnancy reveal has been made in the game so far, the kink is still in the planned category with approximately 12 episodes to go (in 3ish years if MrK keeps the pace and doesn't take any vacations). ;)

If we talk about pregnancies, seems like it. ;) But I wouldn't say AE was a slow-burn. The MC can get his third leg wet in the second episode (the latest ep is #8).

PS. Before anyone starts to ask details from me, I don't know what exactly is going to happen in future updates. I'm just a part of his team to help with coding. And, because MrK isn't in this forum anymore, questions should be asked in his Discord server.
We can make a guess there will be a foursome(MC/Anna/Summer/Asami) in the future.

Reactions: Firebeast

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Unless you are like me who have a kink for the Completed tag
Abandoned tag is a huge turn off

Jun 1, 2017
I think how much you creampie the girl in this game...... probably is a problem with you sperm for cant impregnate the girls?! ... maybe ? or maybe all are on the pill , i think.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes