3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Sunrise came sudden and he didn't made it to his coffin. Game Over! :LOL:
FUCKING TRANSLATION HIS MOTHER... I asked if anyone had this game with built-in WT mods inside the game?! so that you do not have to download some kind of link and install so that the game shows the FUCKING RIGHT ANSWER :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FUCKING TRANSLATION HIS MOTHER... I asked if anyone had this game with built-in WT mods inside the game?! so that you do not have to download some kind of link and install so that the game shows the FUCKING RIGHT ANSWER :mad: :mad: :mad:
well very few devs do that since some devs get extra money from wt-pdf and some think it's extra work to do that.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Well, AE is so simple that with 2 playthroughs (1 for Andi and 1 for Tania, pick and choose other girls) give you ALL lewd content. Also, the storyline doesn't make it easy to have both Andi and Tania as girlfriends in the same playthrough.

We don't have a built-in WT in the VN due to reasons I listed above. Edit: at the time of posting this, OP's WT Mod is broken and produces saves that will be incompatible with the vanilla AE.

PS. The right answer is the one you chose. ;)

Last edited:

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
How do you call a story with choices that make no difference? I don't see the point of having choices if MC is gonna fuck all the girls whether you like them or not

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you call a story with choices that make no difference? I don't see the point of having choices if MC is gonna fuck all the girls whether you like them or not
there are plenty choices which matter, like meeting with andrea and tania, both paths have unique scenes and choices with auntie, cousin and maid matter and also if is forgiving to his classmate who works as dancer in club.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Morho

May 16, 2023
and why girls aren't good?

story is kinda same as in prev. game aka due mc's pheromones all girls fall in him.
Well i am not probably much fan of watching girls fuck other dudes and than falling in love into them...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes