3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Sounds like you didnt really go into this game with much conviction then. If it's not for you then that is cool. I'm just surprised at many players reason why they don't like certain games. Most times they don't even know what it's about yet they don't like it.
Just strange to me. Tell me do you like Grandma's house for instance?

probably doesnt remember name

Morho

May 16, 2023
Sounds like you didnt really go into this game with much conviction then. If it's not for you then that is cool. I'm just surprised at many players reason why they don't like certain games. Most times they don't even know what it's about yet they don't like it.
Just strange to me. Tell me do you like Grandma's house for instance?
of course i was not why i would play something what i dont like?
yep that game is good, but little bit lack of story :D

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I personally find Granma's house uninteresting and pretty bland. Games like Alternate and Halfway house and so on are way better.

of course i was not why i would play something what i dont like?
yep that game is good, but little bit lack of story :D

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Im not sure what you mean by playable. The only thing i found nice about Grandma's was it felt like a nice cozy sweet innocent feeling to it. Nothing else was great. Im wondering what exactly is the attraction for you to that game?
For me the graphics are bland, women uninteresting and not hot. MC i find difficult to relate to as his always Mister perfect. I just dont get why its so popular to he honest. But for this game, Alternate you can't even really tell me what puts you off besides the women which I honestly dont get.

Im not a camp fighter for AE game, I just dont follow why Grandma's house for instance is better.

hey i dont tell that it is story wise... but at least playable

Morho

May 16, 2023
Im not sure what you mean by playable. The only thing i found nice about Grandma's was it felt like a nice cozy sweet innocent feeling to it. Nothing else was great. Im wondering what exactly is the attraction for you to that game?
For me the graphics are bland, women uninteresting and not hot. MC i find difficult to relate to as his always Mister perfect. I just dont get why its so popular to he honest. But for this game, Alternate you can't even really tell me what puts you off besides the women which I honestly dont get.

Im not a camp fighter for AE game, I just dont follow why Grandma's house for instance is better.
maybe cause lot of hot scenes as there is not much story as i sayed before but at least mc is not perving on watching fuck other girls

i jsut doesnt understand when mc is watching other love interes fuck dude and than want her add to harem....like seriously he fall in love to watching her how nicely recieving other dick or why?

• Sad
Reactions: eslamtito229

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Im confused. Where were MC forced to watch other girls fuck and then he dates or falls in love with this girl(s)?

maybe cause lot of hot scenes as there is not much story as i sayed before but at least mc is not perving on watching fuck other girls

i jsut doesnt understand when mc is watching other love interes fuck dude and than want her add to harem....like seriously he fall in love to watching her how nicely recieving other dick or why?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Ah you mean Anne at start of the game. So let me get this straight. You choose to watch if you like voyeur scenes or skip. If you skip and never played the game then how do you know which girl is fucking and who she is fucking?

Also the dude NEVER touches Anne. The only other part I can think of now is in the alley but here same thing. If you skip you have no idea who is doing what. Also if you watch (if you like voyeur scenes) then you watch a girl (black chick) that the MC is only friends with and not fucking or have ever fucked so no girlfriend of fuck buddy even.

I have to be honest, i've seen too many players hung up on things they think is in the game and is not. It is strange for sure.
In my mind there is no ntr or cuck holding or such things in AE. Voyeur scenes yes but only a few.

EDIT: sorry i misread. I thought you meant Anne and black dude. Still my explanation still stand.

well u could pretend not see it :) as skip

that black chick for example

Morho

May 16, 2023
Ah you mean Anne at start of the game. So let me get this straight. You choose to watch if you like voyeur scenes or skip. If you skip and never played the game then how do you know which girl is fucking and who she is fucking?

Also the dude NEVER touches Anne. The only other part I can think of now is in the alley but here same thing. If you skip you have no idea who is doing what. Also if you watch (if you like voyeur scenes) then you watch a girl that the MC is only friends with and not fucking or have ever fucked so no girlfriend of fuck buddy even.

I have to be honest, i've seen too many players hung up on things they think is in the game and is not. It is strange for sure.
In my mind there is no ntr or cuck holding or such things in AE. Voyeur scenes yes but only a few.
cause i never skip i want see what is happening and see if like or dislike....if it vould be avoidable than it is diferent thing...
it is idiotic to pretend that nothing is happening just like that

and i think that she is one of mc love interests at least planned one

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Black girl is only a friend as far as i know. I think the dev mentioned cause many people said they liked her, he may make her a love interest later on but it's not decided yet.

Now what you said, you don't skip, so if you see something you should've skipped but decided not to, that doesn't make a game boring or shit or ntr in anyway. Would you agree? That was your decision to "spoil" the game for yourself, not so?

cause i never skip i want see what is happening and see if like or dislike....if it vould be avoidable than it is diferent thing...
it is idiotic to pretend that nothing is happening just like that

and i think that she is one of mc love interests at least planned one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like you didnt really go into this game with much conviction then. If it's not for you then that is cool. I'm just surprised at many players reason why they don't like certain games.
well for many any LI or potential LI fucking other guys is big turn off and same thing with anything that event hints ntr.

1.8.0 macos version link anyone? Default thing with replacing game folder doesn't work here :c
at your own risk, . dunno who has upped that.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Black girl is only a friend as far as i know. I think the dev mentioned cause many people said they liked her, he may make her a love interest later on but it's not decided yet.

Now what you said, you don't skip, so if you see something you should've skipped but decided not to, that doesn't make a game boring or shit or ntr in anyway. Would you agree? That was your decision to "spoil" the game for yourself, not so?
nah that make game totaly unplayable as it is simply happening in game but u (as player) only close eyes pretending nothing happening

well for many any LI or potential LI fucking other guys is big turn off and same thing with anything that event hints ntr.
yes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
In all respect to you, but that is really narrow-minded thinking. ANY women in the game MC just talks to then aren't allowed to have any life, meaning how can a game have a story with believable characters if the must all conform to being virgins and ready for only one guy in a game, namely MC. I don't play games for that reason.

It's sad if that is what most players aspires to in games.

nah that make game totaly unplayable as it is simply happening in game but u (as player only close eyes pretending nothing happening)

Morho

May 16, 2023
In all respect to you, but that is really narrow-minded thinking. ANY women in the game MC just talks to then aren't allowed to have any life, meaning how can a game have a story with believable characters if the must all conform to being virgins and ready for only one guy in a game, namely MC. I don't play games for that reason.

It's sad if that is what most players aspires to in games.
oh it can...nobody must be virgin for god sake. but why we should be watching fuck ex or listening them speaking about that? i just probably doesnt work as oh look how nicely she fuck i must make her mine i want thas sloppy second right now.

are u for example watching sex tapes of your gf with her ex? or do u want to? (for example)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh it can...nobody must be virgin for god sake. but why we should be watching fuck ex or listening them speaking about that? i just probably doesnt work as oh look how nicely she fuck i must make her mine i want thas sloppy second right now.
if doesn't date girl then why the hell would care what she does? also girls can't be nuns before they met mc.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You are refering to NTR games, AE is not ntr and has never been, even form start. As i have said, if you didnt go have a look at those scenes where you had choices, how would you know who's doing what?

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes