3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It's unfortunately the state of things. There are a lot of players like him who want out of the box , virgin ready women in all of these VN's. No imagination, no mystery or character build. Just MC cock ready girls. Luckily there are a few devs, like this one who choses to make games for Adults.

if doesn't date girl then why the hell would care what she does? also girls can't be nuns before they met mc.

Morho

May 16, 2023
It's unfortunately the state of things. There are a lot of players like him who want out of the box , virgin ready women in all of these VN's. No imagination, no mystery or character build. Just MC cock ready girls. Luckily there are a few devs, like this one who choses to make games for Adults.
yes cause personality and character depends on how much guys girl fucked before MC :D

kay,it is pointless... game is not for me and it dissapointed me little ,i liked previouse game and not expected this...dev of course can do whatever want but without me..bye guys

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Yep, not for you. later dude.

yes cause personality and character depends on how much guys girl fucked before MC :D

kay,it is pointless... game is not for me and it dissapointed me little ,i liked previouse game and not expected this...dev of course can do whatever want but without me..bye guys

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
oh it can...nobody must be virgin for god sake. but why we should be watching fuck ex or listening them speaking about that? i just probably doesnt work as oh look how nicely she fuck i must make her mine i want thas sloppy second right now.

are u for example watching sex tapes of your gf with her ex? or do u want to? (for example)
Black girl isnt a LI and she is ugly so who cares

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Morho

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The problem is not even virgin girls per se, even if they want that i guess it's fine.
The problem is they want them to be virgin, hot as fuck, perfect personality, outgoing personality and freaky in bed. Now... i guess we can kinda accept that depending of culture and personal reasons. If I'm really stretching and trying really hard i can accept till 21 years old. Past that age and still a virgin with all the previous qualities it's sooo hard and practically imposible.

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I'm sure there are people who are older than 21 and still virgins so not impossible. BUT i guess in these VN's its a bit of a stretch. I think the dev said somewhere there are only two or three virgins in the game if that much. Im not 100% sure.

The problem is not even virgin girls per se, even if they want that i guess it's fine.
The problem is they want them to be virgin, hot as fuck, perfect personality, outgoing personality and freaky in bed. Now... i guess we can kinda accept that depending of culture and personal reasons. If I'm really stretching and trying really hard i can accept till 21 years old. Past that age and still a virgin with all the previous qualities it's sooo hard and practically imposible.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm sure there are people who are older than 21 and still virgins so not impossible. BUT i guess in these VN's its a bit of a stretch. I think the dev said somewhere there are only two or three virgins in the game if that much. Im not 100% sure.
Of course, it's not impossible. But a 10/10 girl is supposedly a virgin in a Western country? There are games where women 25+ or even 30+ are virgins and are literally goddesses incarnate and they are flirty too!!
What's more believable is never having a boyfriend/girlfriend at any age.

Aug 8, 2021
Of course, it's not impossible. But a 10/10 girl is supposedly a virgin in a Western country? There are games where women 25+ or even 30+ are virgins and are literally goddesses incarnate and they are flirty too!!
Can you give the name of the games you're talking about? Because I'm a virgin hunter

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
... a virgin...
I thought a virgin by definition is person that hasn't had a sexual intercourse. Anything other than an unbroken hymen is quite difficult to verify but the hymen can be broken without a sexual intercourse by masturbating with a long object. Also, virgins can be in a relationship. Think about all those religious girls that save themselves to their husband.

Personally, meeting that sexually experienced but young virgin is as believable than getting a captain's job to fly A380s with 10 years of flying experience straight out of the flight school. :D

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes