3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Compared with the previous update time, this time the waiting time is a bit longer
You should check facts first or math is hard. ;) Dates are from release posts to MrKnobb's top tier patrons:
v1.5: 10/2/22 (day/month/year)
v1.6: 17/6/22 (4 months and 7 days)
v1.7: 8/10/22 (3 months and 21 days)
v1.8: 8/3/23 (5 months)

And, today is 3 months and 26 days after v1.8 was released for top tier patrons. Only if MrKnobb had more monetary support and not having to work full-time while making AE in his free time...

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
You should check facts first or math is hard. ;) Dates are from release posts to MrKnobb's top tier patrons:

And, today is 3 months and 26 days after v1.8 was released for top tier patrons. Only if MrKnobb had more monetary support and not having to work full-time while making AE in his free time...

Well, I apologize for my remarks, as far as I remember, it used to be updated once in 2-3 months, maybe I was too excited about the new version and remembered the wrong time

Reactions: Firebeast

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

...it would be one update per year, instead of those 2-3 as for now :HideThePain:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Aristos and cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well'p...

Hi All.
I am in final stages of completing Season 1, Episode 9 which is the final episode for Season 1. It has been a long run to get to this point. My hope is that it holds a few surprises and maybe makes a bit more sense regarding who MC is and what the story is all about.

My hope is to release around 2 weeks time from now. I still have to get the Alpha test out this weekend hopefully and then Beta testing. SO, keep the faith and I'll post the release when it's ready soon.

MrK

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got all the answers ... and then some ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Theory: she is the ”office slut” fkking the owner/your boss and sticking it to you whenever she can. MC is a total looser and friendzoned incel in that time of his life, so she just does whatever she wants to/about him, as her banging his boss means MC has nowhere to go, nobody to whine to about anything.
As we already know, while he does voice his disdain, she is doing everything she can
to rise any kind of anger/disgust/jealousy inside MC. Needless to say, MC is dead inside right then.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Theory: she is the ”office slut” fkking the owner/your boss and sticking it to you whenever she can. MC is a total looser and friendzoned incel in that time of his life, so she just does whatever she wants to/about him, as her banging his boss means MC has nowhere to go, nobody to whine to about anything.
As we already know, while he does voice his disdain, she is doing everything she can
to rise any kind of anger/disgust/jealousy inside MC. Needless to say, MC is dead inside right then.
well u can ignore the kiss from her :FacePalm:
also she is not the mc's property that she must remain a virgin before even interacting with mc

Reactions: Firebeast

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
So how do you know she's office slut and or fucking? Did you click on "watch" when in the ally way? That is your fault then. If you said not to watch or see what is going on then how do you know who's doing what?

So yeah if you watched then you know Samara is having sex with her boyfriend. Last time i checked that wasnt a crime and doesnt make her a slut, just someone who loves her boyfriend and MC she loves as a normal friend.

Reactions: Cabin and Vleder

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Wow, didn't know that. He does a really good job. There are devs, who do this fulltime and do 1-2 updates a year. Then there are devs, doing it next to a job and need more than a year for an update.
I hope MrKnobb does not burn out, would be a pity, I really like his work, both in quality and in quantity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this and culture shock has same mc (minus scar). not that surprising.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Beta is out!!
Nope. It is only going to his beta testers....

Ok so finally we have a Beta version that hopefully after Beta testers test some more, will export your Save files for Season 1 so that you can import it once Season 2, episode 1 starts later this year.

So not long now till release. I'll send to Beta testers shortly and once they have given me the go ahead, I'll release v1.9.0 for Top Tiers.
It will be a few days before it's actually out for Patreons

Reactions: monksims

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Thought the game would have more potential but feels pointless, maybe ok game if you got a big tits fetish but if not its not really worth it, MC options are also pointless no matter what you do MC will still fuck girls left and right at some point, i tried picking all options that wasent green one and still ended up with all kinds of girls, thats just a turn off for me when MC is brainless and you cant decide your self who you want to be with.

Graphics are good thouhg but for me thats about it.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes