3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Eh? Did you read the OP. As far as i know there are a few girls that are part of the story then there are one's you can choose to fuck or not do anything with.

Thought the game would have more potential but feels pointless, maybe ok game if you got a big tits fetish but if not its not really worth it, MC options are also pointless no matter what you do MC will still fuck girls left and right at some point, i tried picking all options that wasent green one and still ended up with all kinds of girls, thats just a turn off for me when MC is brainless and you cant decide your self who you want to be with.

Graphics are good thouhg but for me thats about it.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really - no choices matter - why give them if you are so stuck on forcing us to go do what you want
Story would be really great if the MC could just say No when he wanted to - like when the Anne Baker asks him if it's all rite to dress skimpy in front of him, while it's nice it is also wrong. and when the neighbour asks to fix her laptop and you want to leave she grabs your dick - again against your wishes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It really a shame the Dev is so unbending, this could have been one of the best around, with more choice of who to love, an added love meter for each girl you like would have added alot

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I take you know the story as I don't. What you are suggesting would mean the dev would have to work full time on the game and as I understand it he only has time for it after work. I am a patron of this dev and I am happy with what he is doing. Are you a supporter?

It really a shame the Dev is so unbending, this could have been one of the best around, with more choice of who to love, an added love meter for each girl you like would have added alot

Reactions: HornyyPussy

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Really - no choices matter - why give them if you are so stuck on forcing us to go do what you want
Story would be really great if the MC could just say No when he wanted to - like when the Anne Baker asks him if it's all rite to dress skimpy in front of him, while it's nice it is also wrong. and when the neighbour asks to fix her laptop and you want to leave she grabs your dick - again against your wishes
I have to disagree. Did you play the latest version? As already stated above, a vast majority of the characters are avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previous versions, it was either one or the other with the above women. If Anne wearing skimpy clothes in her house that she is letting Werner stay in or Honey grabbing you (which I didn't get once I rejected her) after Werner massages her bothers you, it is safe to say this isn't for you. Misinformation like this is more hurtful to the developer than beneficial

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I take you know the story as I don't. What you are suggesting would mean the dev would have to work full time on the game and as I understand it he only has time for it after work. I am a patron of this dev and I am happy with what he is doing. Are you a supporter?
I would be if it were more to the readers liking and not so unbending

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have to disagree. Did you play the latest version? As already stated above, a vast majority of the characters are avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Previous versions, it was either one or the other with the above women. If Anne wearing skimpy clothes in her house that she is letting Werner stay in or Honey grabbing you (which I didn't get once I rejected her) after Werner massages her bothers you, it is safe to say this isn't for you. Misinformation like this is more hurtful to the developer than beneficial
Actually no you can;t avoid charmaine I've tried in several places and you still visit her at her pool and have sex without being able to say NO - being able to avoid means NO sexual activity at all no touching etc... unfortunately this is not under the MC's control - Armani as well - don't like her at all but you are again forced into sex with her

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Actually no you can;t avoid charmaine I've tried in several places and you still visit her at her pool and have sex without being able to say NO - being able to avoid means NO sexual activity at all no touching etc... unfortunately this is not under the MC's control - Armani as well - don't like her at all but you are again forced into sex with her
If you say hi at the pool, you see her for the first time then don't say she's your type and you don't get any of her scenes, simple and avoidable. She just hugs you in the janitor's closet.

No idea who is Armani

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I guess you used the WT mod that is broken compared to what changes we did between 1.7 and 1.8. The mod maker didn't update any previous episode scripts. I hope he will make proper corrections to his mod for the next version that will end this season so people using the mod will clearly see what is from the original release and what is added by the modder.

We actually made possible to have only the GF (Andrea or Tania) and no other side flings (Charmane, Honey, Gabriella, Lorraine, Amber or Dean Anel) in 1.8.0. Maybe you should look at the vanilla experience if it's better than modded one? Of course, females like Anne, Summer, Asami, Adrianna and Daniella are the part of the storyline so you get no meaningful choices about them.

Also, if you had read the developer notes in the OP, you should know that AE is "strongly story driven". In other words, this isn't a sandbox RPG where affection/love/lust/corruption points matter more than the story.

Have a nice day!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess you used the WT mod that is broken compared to what changes we did between 1.7 and 1.8.
You can also use "URM", which isn't broken, and I use on top of almost all mods I use or if a mod isn't up-to-date or there isn't one at all.

Reactions: Vleder

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
You can also use "URM", which isn't broken, and I use on top of almost all mods I use or if a mod isn't up-to-date or there isn't one at all.
Well, he was pointing to things that are from AE 1.7.0 in the WT mod for AE 1.8.0. All URM users should know what will be from URM because it seems they can change a lot in things themselves. (I haven't looked at URM so I have no other ideas than I could see from screenshots in URM's OP.)

Also, a dev (MrKnobb in this case) can't be responsible for a bad experience caused by a mod. For example, if a person buys a car and changes rally seats, stiffens the suspension and lowers the ride height, and after a long drive they complain that the car isn't comfortable to drive and sell the car. Only if they drove the car before modding it...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, he was pointing to things that are from AE 1.7.0 in the WT mod for AE 1.8.0. All URM users should know what will be from URM because it seems they can change a lot in things themselves. (I haven't looked at URM so I have no other ideas than I could see from screenshots in URM's OP.)

Also, a dev (MrKnobb in this case) can't be responsible for a bad experience caused by a mod. For example, if a person buys a car and changes rally seats, stiffens the suspension and lowers the ride height, and after a long drive they complain that the car isn't comfortable to drive and sell the car. Only if they drove the car before modding it...
I'm aware I've seen it in the "multi-mod" thread.

I'm just giving out other options for folks, as URM is a great alternative, as it's good for almost any Ren'Py game. I use it for games with no mods or very outdated games with mods, and even on top of games with multi-mods.

It's well worth the look-see :coffee:

Reactions: monksims

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
4TH of july Hail Mary post ....

v1.9.0 - Final update
As my patron drops like sack of potatoes
I am still pushing hard to get the Alpha version out this coming weekend.

l.jpg

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes