3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I take protecting my guardian angel in this seedy two bit disgusting diner SERIOUSLY!

According to the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the restaurant industry is the single largest source of sexual harassment claims in the U.S. Restaurant employers need to take action to protect their employees from harassment and their businesses from potentially costly lawsuits.

Surveys show 90% of women and 70% of men working in restaurants have experienced some form of sexual harassment from either managers, co-workers or customers, and recent headlines support those statistics. On a regular basis, well-known restaurant companies and celebrity chefs are being hit with sexual harassment claims as well as high dollar judgments or settlements.

In March 2022, a Long John Silver’s restaurant in Illinois paid $200,000 to settle a lawsuit over sexual harassment of a teenage female employee by two adult male managers. In July 2021, celebrity chef Mario Batali paid a $600,000 settlement after an investigation revealed widespread sexual harassment of women and men at three of Batali’s Manhattan, New York, restaurants.
IT'S NOT SEXUAL FUCKING HARRASSMENT YOU PILLOCK!

Fuck it..been thinking about it for a few days now...just gonna throw you on ignore instead.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC does ... he refuses the college one in a life time chance so he can SAVE PEOPLE FROM KILLING OR HURTING THEMSELVES
but, when it comes to his guardian angel of a coworker, HE CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO STOP THE HARASSING MANAGER!
Legally, technically, morally....who gives a fuck in that scenario/situation. No one cares.
Stop THE RAMPANT SEX just outside your restaurant - most visible place ever,
even MC cannot go around them fucking and blocking the access point in his work place.

IT'S NOT SEXUAL FUCKING HARRASSMENT YOU PILLOCK!
They are harassing him because they are fkking in public, in his work place, in a public diner,
right outside a public diner - MC should knock THEM OFF THEIR CRIMINAL PEDESTAL A BUT, at least.

It is sex RIGHT OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT THO, blocking the way in,
MC has to wait for them to finish in order to get TO HIS WORKPLACE - A PUBLIC DINER.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I take protecting my guardian angel in this seedy two bit disgusting diner SERIOUSLY!

According to the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the restaurant industry is the single largest source of sexual harassment claims in the U.S. Restaurant employers need to take action to protect their employees from harassment and their businesses from potentially costly lawsuits.

Surveys show 90% of women and 70% of men working in restaurants have experienced some form of sexual harassment from either managers, co-workers or customers, and recent headlines support those statistics. On a regular basis, well-known restaurant companies and celebrity chefs are being hit with sexual harassment claims as well as high dollar judgments or settlements.

In March 2022, a Long John Silver’s restaurant in Illinois paid $200,000 to settle a lawsuit over sexual harassment of a teenage female employee by two adult male managers. In July 2021, celebrity chef Mario Batali paid a $600,000 settlement after an investigation revealed widespread sexual harassment of women and men at three of Batali’s Manhattan, New York, restaurants.
It's a rendered Adult Visual Novel.........it isn't real, you know that right?

Reactions: kcaldw

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
We all play this game .. we know this is how this dev shits on MC havind assholes shit on him and harass him.
It's a rendered Adult Visual Novel.........it isn't real, you know that right?
But this is screwing with MCs moral compass - he is oblivion to his coworkers criminal acts.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Whatever those early bad places MC goes to and stays there like a glutton for punishment,
happy feels do come by once Mc starts to ease into his life at the villa.

There is indeed gorgeous feelings and wonderful babes to warm up to,
once MC gets outta this gutter where everyone is minding his or her own criminal business
and not giving a crap about MC and just ”offer their shoulders to cry on” to him
like some uptight philantropists.

It does feel good to take these criminals down a peg .. at least when talking about
what made MC have this desire to get punished and punished again, while letting rampant
criminal acts get outta hand all the time at his shitty work place where he goes to get shit on himself,
all the while the coworkers are having sex - what a wonderful work day that must be.

Yes, The guardian angel is being sexually harassed, her boss is always initiating, touchin her inapropriately
right in the chitchen, intentionally getting her to not do her job and service him sexually - text book sexual harassment.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hey,
Here's something to consider...
The California Penal Code
Yeah, some states and/or countries are very conservative and shy about what should natural behaviour. It's natural not to wear clothes if you don't HAVE TO either due to the climate or due to social norms. Some countries don't punish people from having consented sex in public.

The whole USA population is roughly 350 million people. That's roughly 4.3 % of all of the humankind alive (8.1 billion).

Also, as far as I know, in episode 1, Sam is willingly in a relationship with Gordon so there goes the crime for the sexual harassment. And she hops to her boyfriend's arms to makeout with him, that should be a two-way sexual harassment if this story is located in real-world California. ;)

I once asked MrKnobb where is the story happening. His answer was "fictional USA". So, if this story is happening in fictional California, there might not be those penal code in their legislation. If... ;)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC knows they are shitting on him and takes it like all the other shit in his life- shit people with shit activities.
The whole USA population is roughly 350 million people. That's roughly 4.3 % of all of the humankind alive (8.1 billion).
His answer was "fictional USA". So, if this story is happening in fictional California, there might not be those penal code in their legislation.
You just have to specify if you want the chocolate or vanilla sauce.
Dev specifically made this into California where the mob is sexually trafficking most girls,
where managers sexually assault most girls, where this game is taking place.
They do take their food seriously, so you have to wager the fact that Geordy is always
getting handsy with his employee who is not rejecting his advances for fear for her job,
because she tells MC this is as far as she is going in her life, she is Stockholm Syndrome
being severely sexually harassed by her boss in the most disgusting way,
but sure, keep shitting on the little people in this game, MC being the littlest in the bunch,
while his guardian angel is the one just inches above, thinking that being the sex piece of meat for a
manager is the only way she could keep her job ... what a horrible perspective in life.

MC knows this is wrong, but he just does not engage:
he lets himself be mugged and severely gutted, he lets Geordy engage in criminal behavior,
MC just sits by, on his ass, trying to forget the hell he is living in.

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I used the walkthrough mod in the ops post and I have to say I liked the added check at the end of the season to allow the users to see if they have any errors before season 2 hits. I know from previous experience that some VN's have trouble with mods that corrupts their save data thus forcing them to play from the start. It was actually refreshing to see that a dev would go that extra step to ensure their users enjoyment of the VN.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
It's already the end of the year and we've been waiting for half a year, can we wait for a season 2 update this month?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's already the end of the year and we've been waiting for half a year, can we wait for a season 2 update this month?
Did you check any of the dev channels???

Developer: MrKnobb - - -

I'm guessing not, since there is information on Discord about the update.....

I'm getting real close to wrapping up s2e1... Just 2 more animations to render and finilize the dialogue for 3 scenes.

Then lead coder and proofreader gets their hands on it and finally Beta testing?

But before all of this... Steam Season 1 version will be released, if all goes well around the 27th.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
How have you been waiting for 6 months if the final episode for season 1 was released just 4 months and 8 days ago in MrK's Patreon? 6 months of waiting would be Jan 23rd 2024. I guess math is hard and time crawls when you wait for something... ;)

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes