3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700471638869.png
Okay v1.9.0 is out. This is the final episode for Season 1.
Listen up, brotha!
Please take note of the following:
At the end of each playthrough you will get a choice to "export" the choice/path you are on. This is an one at a time thing. You can do it many times but will have to play each choice/path up till this "export" option at the end of Season 1. The best way forward is to keep your Season 1 AE game and wait till Season 2, episode 1 starts. In s2e1. you will have an option called "Continue from Season 1" slider button which you choose, and it will pick up the exported option you created in Season 1. Play this exported option till s2e1 actually starts then save it to a save location and name it accordingly.

Once that is done, open v1.9.0 (season 1) again, choose a different playthrough and do the export part. Open season 2 game and do the import, play a bit and save. repeat to transfer (export) multiple playthroughs. Please take note, your actual game/save folder files WILL NOT WORK by copying and loading in Season 2. ONLY the export option will transfer your playthrough across.

1700471652383.png
Got it, boo?

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 3101933
Okay v1.9.0 is out. This is the final episode for Season 1.
Listen up, brotha!
Please take note of the following:
At the end of each playthrough you will get a choice to "export" the choice/path you are on. This is an one at a time thing. You can do it many times but will have to play each choice/path up till this "export" option at the end of Season 1. The best way forward is to keep your Season 1 AE game and wait till Season 2, episode 1 starts. In s2e1. you will have an option called "Continue from Season 1" slider button which you choose, and it will pick up the exported option you created in Season 1. Play this exported option till s2e1 actually starts then save it to a save location and name it accordingly.

Once that is done, open v1.9.0 (season 1) again, choose a different playthrough and do the export part. Open season 2 game and do the import, play a bit and save. repeat to transfer (export) multiple playthroughs. Please take note, your actual game/save folder files WILL NOT WORK by copying and loading in Season 2. ONLY the export option will transfer your playthrough across.

View attachment 3101934
Got it, boo?

Can I understand that for people who haven't played season 1, they won't be able to play season 2?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I thought when I played a long time ago, it was like a harem? Or did I miss something due to the last update? I just noticed a lot of people are talking about some kind of path or something like

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game does feature divergent, exclusive paths featuring a grand total of five characters:
- MC has to choose, during some time sensitive sections, if he goes after this babe in that time slot,
in which case, game be showing these scenes, or he can choose to go after this other broad,
so he will have some other scenes with this broad.
I just noticed a lot of people are talking about some kind of path
Going for the preffered one of the babes that live together is a choice MC has to live with for the duration of game play.
This adds a certain immersion to this game, as female rivalry does exist and MC has to navigate it smoothly.
  • harem is a tag we will not ignore, the game does go in that direction, but either/or choices do matter.
As far as choices go thus far in the game, there are two couples of babes MC has to choose from,
but the ”harem” broads are there and already warming up to MC, ”harem stye”.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This game does feature divergent, exclusive paths featuring a grand total of five characters:
- MC has to choose, during some time sensitive sections, if he goes after this babe in that time slot,
in which case, game be showing these scenes, or he can choose to go after this other broad,
so he will have some other scenes with this broad.

Going for the preffered one of the babes that live together is a choice MC has to live with for the duration of game play.
This adds a certain immersion to this game, as female rivalry does exist and MC has to navigate it smoothly.
  • harem is a tag we will not ignore, the game does go in that direction, but either/or choices do matter.
As far as choices go thus far in the game, there are two couples of babes MC has to choose from,
but the ”harem” broads are there and already warming up to MC, ”harem stye”.
I haven’t played for six months, and I’m thinking of starting over, the only thing I remember was on the way with a woman who came to Mc to bring him home and with her daughter, and I was also on the way with a girl who works in a cafe with Mc Do you want to tell me that I will have to make some separate choices between them? or are there any mini harems?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
So, you do want explicit spoilers...
I haven’t played for six months, and I’m thinking of starting over, the only thing I remember was on the way with a woman who came to Mc to bring him home and with her daughter, and I was also on the way with a girl who works in a cafe with Mc Do you want to tell me that I will have to make some separate choices between them? or are there any mini harems?
Very well: MC meets the bff of his sister and can choose between going after her or after her mother.
MC can also choose if he wants to get buddy buddy with the cop babe or diss her.
MC meets two babes outside the director office, at which point he can choose to go to the beach with one of the girls or with the other.
These are the only exclusive choices MC can make that will exclude one or two or three of these girls from his harem,
the girls he chooses to go with will be permanently with him, while those he does not choose will dissapear.

The diner girl who is already fkking the cook all around MC rigth smack in the beginning of this game,
while constantly telling MC he is better than this,
she does not seem to be either looking for exclusivity and neither stepping
on any of the other babes toes, in my gameplay experience.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So, you do want explicit spoilers...

Very well: MC meets the bff of his sister and can choose between going after her or after her mother.
MC can also choose if he wants to get fkk buddy buddy with the cop babe.
MC meets two babes outside the director office, he can choose to go to the beach with one of the girls or with the other.
these are the only exclusive choices MC can make that will exclude one or two or three of these girls from his harem,
the girls he chooses to go with will be permanently with him, while those he does not choose will dissapear.
Thanks for the info! It'll be damn hard, but I'll try! :HideThePain:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I don't know... I find the story intriguing, the women are plenty so if i miss one, i just grab another or just freaking grab if there is a choice to grab a girl. I think i still want to be led in some part in these VN's and not just have multiple choices that actually goes nowhere story wise.

Thanks for the info! It'll be damn hard, but I'll try! :HideThePain:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought when I played a long time ago, it was like a harem? Or did I miss something due to the last update? I just noticed a lot of people are talking about some kind of path or something like
very haremy but not total since there are some diff. routes. and not all know about others.

edit: only auntie, cousin and maid know about each other

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Would be a real funny revelation if it turned out the creepy dude is his real dad and his mommy has had her fair share of alien dick before she settled down with Anne's brother.:whistle: But nah, I think the MC is some sort of alien super soldier hybrid or something very important to that guy, and he'll try to bullshit him into joining the dark side for lots of quality pussy, enough booze to get the whole universe drunk, and some good ol' fashioned, sweet world, or universal, in this case, domination and genocide. Let's be real now, who'd turn down an offer like that minus the genocide part, ofc ??:giggle::coffee:

His mommy did suck his dick, IIRC, so she's probably just as horny as she's concerned for her son's safety. I'm a lil disappointed with this revelation, cuz MC's mom was supposed to be this beautiful, charismatic woman everyone, especially dudes desperate to smash, was drawn to, according to Anne, but if that doctor really IS his mom, then how the fuck didn't Anne recognize her ?? Did she pull some hypnosis bullshit or transformation jutsu to become another woman or what ??:unsure: And Anne's waay more attractive than her. Plus, she has that classy, polite, rich bitch in the streets and freak in the sheets vibe going on, which I consider a big plus for most women.

That dude may be jacked up on some sort of alien steroids or shit, but nothing can save him and his balls from a desperate mother's wrath. As soon as the MC's mom's foot makes contact with his balls, his ass is done, in a very painful Mortal Kombat kinda way lol, but I agree. It'll be very interesting to see how our skinny, ugly ass wannabe casanova MC deals with that crazy fucker cuz I can almost see him getting his ass whooped with lil to no effort.
Seriously how are we to believe that Marie is the MC's mom I mean look at the pics they look nothing alike. But in the conversation that Maj'hel (Maggie) has with someone named Ja'den they call each other sister so I'm thinking that the Dev is going to throw us a twist and the Maggie that called the MC about his apartment is actually Maj'hel his Mom and Marie is Ja'den his Aunt. That's my theory at least View attachment 3001690 View attachment 3001691 View attachment 3001676 View attachment 3001677
I decided to read some old comments and came across yours. and now I remembered something about Mc mom and what you say that she’s not the same and why Anne didn’t recognize her. the thing is, didn't Anne say that she must have some scars or something on her face from the accident? I remember Anne said something that she had minor injuries or that she was not much different from Anne’s brother, perhaps Anne didn’t recognize her because she had plastic surgery? or she turned into such a Marie, but in fact she is the one who saw Mc in a dream and at the end they also showed her when she said that “she must return her children” After all, there was a completely different girl there, but not Marie...

The problem is that if Maggie or Marie can be MC's mothers or aunts, why are they so excited about him? They seem to have their own culture on that universe world :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MAybe try to remember or do some more reading on those mandatory school novels and get with the program:
A mother or aunt fending and longing and being all hansy/touchy/feely/over the moon
about their kids or the kids of their sister, that is the most effin naturally mother like behavior any woman in the universe can have.
The problem is that if Maggie or Marie can be MC's mothers or aunts, why are they so excited about him? They seem to have their own culture on that universe world
Mothers and especially their sisters, most of the time in a well functioning household,
they all are all over excited about the whereabouts and the activities of their sons and nephews,
that is what aunts and mothers are like in their families:
this decent+honest+grounded motherly love wholesome state of mind.
Every woman on the face of this earth is worthy of feeling like that and being happy like that.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Before I download this game, just judging from the preview pics...

What's with the MC's skin color? Does he have jaundice or something? Does it change in the later updates?
The glasses too... Are those to stay?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Haha... jaundice. No he's fine. If i remember the dev said he tried some different Photoshop stuff to make it more colorful or such. My memory may be wrong here. But from what I could see it were for only a few episodes and not in every image. Not sure about the glasses, however there are times he doesn't even wear them. I think MC's eyesight improved or such?

Before I download this game, just judging from the preview pics...

What's with the MC's skin color? Does he have jaundice or something? Does it change in the later updates?
The glasses too... Are those to stay?

Reactions: jetama
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes