3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Well Mrknobb posted that he's working on Season 2, episode 1 so... methinks things will continue. In the post he said something along the lines of that the actual story only starts at end of Season 1 and beginning of Season 2.

So now I have to get something going here too I've already played a lot of games from here. But this one is one of the most captivating I know! Craziness. A huge compliment to “MrKnobb” for the great work!!! And another final question: is this the end or does the story continue?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
So we have to choose paths here...
i) either Tania or Andrea
ii) either Charmane or Honey

Is that mean, MC can't get all 4 of them in the game..??

There was also another little choice between Roselind and Samara, but I think it's still not a fact so far.

I liked this game, but still why this choice :cry:
It is a harem game, get them all :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hope & wish, in S2 we will get to see Andrea and Honey, also Roselind and Samara too.
And threesome: MC with
i) Anne & Honey
ii) Anne & Asami
iii) Tania & Andrea
iv) Adriana & Daniella
v) Charmane & Summer
vi) Amber & Diana
vii) Gigi & Roselind

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So we have to choose paths here...
i) either Tania or Andrea
ii) either Charmane or Honey

Is that mean, MC can't get all 4 of them in the game..??

There was also another little choice between Roselind and Samara, but I think it's still not a fact so far.

I liked this game, but still why this choice :cry:
It is a harem game, get them all :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hope & wish, in S2 we will get to see Andrea and Honey, also Roselind and Samara too.
And threesome: MC with
i) Anne & Honey
ii) Anne & Asami
iii) Tania & Andrea
iv) Adriana & Daniella
v) Charmane & Summer
vi) Amber & Diana
vii) Gigi & Roselind
Also Gabriella or Amber.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
no ntr, 1 girl mc meets has/gets bf from/in school but she's not LI, auntie has MFF but it's woman licking her so no either and 1 girl has bf since start even mc has quality time with her later. if girl/woman is in mc's harem then no other guys and if not then who the fuck cares.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
In episode 1 there are two places where you can go look or walk by. If you look you know what happens. If you don't look it has nothing to do with the MC (so if you look without being forced and the dislike the game, that is on you and I don't believe the games fault). So far no NTR and only a few sexy voyeur scenes of women dressing or in the shower.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes