3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
any news about season 2?
As we wrote in the end of season 1 after you had make your export: "SEASON 2 will start in late 2023 if everything goes well." We (mostly MrK) are working on both AE's (add it to your wishlist, coming out Q4/2023) and the first update of S2: v2.1. By the way, it will come out when it's ready. ;)

Besides, it's not even two months since v1.9. If you really like the game, support MrKnobb (links in the OP). He still has to have a full-time job to pay his bills so all this is a result what he has done during his free time... :unsure:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As we wrote in the end of season 1 after you had make your export: "SEASON 2 will start in late 2023 if everything goes well." We (mostly MrK) are working on both AE's (add it to your wishlist, coming out Q4/2023) and the first update of S2: v2.1. By the way, it will come out when it's ready. ;)

Besides, it's not even two months since v1.9. If you really like the game, support MrKnobb (links in the OP). He still has to have a full-time job to pay his bills so all this is a result what he has done during his free time... :unsure:
i will bought the game on steam. (y)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
If 2.1 is released in Q4, is it likely that 2.0 will be released this month?
There will be no v2.0. That's because version numbering of ours is season.episode.
Or, you could think the Steam edition as v2.0 but it'll probably have a different version .

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
asami is annoying as shit. making her talk like that is borderline racist and basically shit tier writing.
I bet that millions of people of all races and nationalities speak broken English. I know that some of my fellow countrymen and women (I'm from Europe) speak similarly broken English as Asami.

But, it's sad that people make it about race too often. Now it's about the way a person speaks (in writing). Since you're an expert, tell us how MrK should write Asami's lines to sound broken English without being racist. Before that, imagine if Asami wasn't a Japanese heritage but a Polish young lady but had same lines because she hadn't learned to speak English with the local dialect. Would the writing be racist against all white people then? Just curious... :unsure:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Btw... WTF is proper English? I never understood people complaining about some games with bad English when I see them as decent. A game with excellent "English" is Unbroken because of how aligned is their speaking with their heritage. I think Elspeth's dialogue is chefs kiss.

dorio6534

Sep 22, 2018
I bet that millions of people of all races and nationalities speak broken English. I know that some of my fellow countrymen and women (I'm from Europe) speak similarly broken English as Asami.
she talks in broken english, talks in the third person (which is annoying as shit) has 0 personality and only serves like every other girl in this "game" as a fuck puppet.

yeah......

• Angry
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Cleary not a game for you or did you come here to stir? Pretty much all the girls have personality for me in the game and the 'broken' english for me is kinda cute for her.

she talks in broken english, talks in the third person (which is annoying as shit) has 0 personality and only serves like every other girl in this "game" as a fuck puppet.

yeah......

Reactions: Vleder
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes