3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually like this game, looking forward to new updates each time. :)

But why the fuck should the mc get a dick the size of a mountain, that is a big no for me, not even gonna enjoy the sex looking at that thing... :(
good question after playing other games where mc's dick was size of arm and then playing game where it was more normal it looked small.

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Dont really know how to feel about this atm, it could go so many ways but it feels like it's just going to become one big Lezfest, hopefully, I'm overreacting, but any excitement I had for this game or its future is just not there for now, hopefully future updates prove me wrong, don't get me wrong I don't hate lesbians, just lesbian content when it's a male protag game, lesbian content does nothing for me unless its female protag, it adds nothing to li in male protag games.
My thoughts exactly lesbian sex and relationships should have no place in a Male Protag game. Some say it is to justify a Harem which to me is NOT justifiable it's just a reason to put Lesbian sex in the game. For one this game doesn't need it because it has Mind control every body is hot for MC's dick any way. Lesbian/Bi stuff is ok in a Female Protag game but not Male Protag games.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My thoughts exactly lesbian sex and relationships should have no place in a Male Protag game. Some say it is to justify a Harem which to me is NOT justifiable it's just a reason to put Lesbian sex in the game. For one this game doesn't need it because it has Mind control every body is hot for MC's dick any way. Lesbian/Bi stuff is ok in a Female Protag game but not Male Protag games.
Then go play VN's that cater to your taste. Many of us have no problem with this kind of content obviously and like this VN the way it is.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Maybe the MC could use his Mind control to get some MMM scenese for you? Ofc he is so alpha he will dominate them all and you don't need to be afraid he will lose his anal virginity. I'm for 100% virgininty you know that?! Including the anal one ofc!

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I'm not even going to load a game where you can't put things immediately avoidable. I have no interest in watching others fucking and especially if the women in it are future LI. No one from LI fucks any other men or women in the game or I don't even download the game.
then just press the "skip"button and close your eyes for 10 sec. That might help. :geek:

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Then go play VN's that cater to your taste. Many of us have no problem with this kind of content obviously and like this VN the way it is.
Yeah, it's why i don't play games like Laced Steele, despite liking the Developers work. it's why I stopped supporting his crowdfunding when he was putting things out that just wasn't my taste. support what you like, don't support what you don't like. That's why the Western World is so damn Awesome. You have the freedom to support what you like, and not support what you don't like. There is no "One size fits All" unless of course, it's gov controlled services. It's why the Veterans Affairs crap i have to go through every damn day sucks so damn much. i had to wait three years waiting for a triple hernia operation, and still can't get the 100% disability that i was diagnosed with back in 2008!

Go be you man, so support what you want... don't support what you don't want. THAT'S FREEDOM man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, it's why i don't play games like Laced Steele, despite liking the Developers work. it's why I stopped supporting his crowdfunding when he was putting things out that just wasn't my taste. support what you like, don't support what you don't like. That's why the Western World is so damn Awesome. You have the freedom to support what you like, and not support what you don't like. There is no "One size fits All" unless of course, it's gov controlled services. It's why the Veterans Affairs crap i have to go through every damn day sucks so damn much. i had to wait three years waiting for a triple hernia operation, and still can't get the 100% disability that i was diagnosed with back in 2008!

Go be you man, so support what you want... don't support what you don't want. THAT'S FREEDOM man.
I wish more people around here where as enlightened as you my friend.........would be much more pleasant around most game threads :)

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Man, the muted colors of the two models here really threw me off, was it intentional or a rendering flub?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A handful of lines before your screenshot she said: "Anyways, it's dead now and we shouldn't stay too long in here. As you can see by the lighting, this area isn't as protected from the outside radiation as the rest of the ship."

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
It is funny how people are still complaining about Samara even though you can choose to not do anything with her. You can look away, you can choose not to kiss her, and you can go to the beach alone to meet Rosalind. You met Samara once at a park bench to catch up.
You have to go through the motions of her telling MC over and over how she is in a deadend job and her deadend relationship with her diner boss/cook who keeps fondling her during shifts making MC neauseated ... while this game makes MC sit around feeling sorry for himself to let the two oversexed dead end brain dead nobodies have at it.
Those scenes are there to make you see how MC feels like shit about the shit life those idiots keep rubbing in his face the whole game, a good reason why MC is so telegraphed and out of it all the time around those pricks, while they tell MC over and over how shit their lives and their relationship are.

We are talking about the feels - they are shit because the life of MC is shit
in that part of town and around those two dumb assholes.

This is the game, this is the writing - we are not complaining, just echoing the garbage feels those scenes evoke,
with good reason, to pile on the MC what despicable people he was living among before his ”mommy” saved him.

Last edited:
Reactions: TKdropemoff

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Where have I claimed to have played? I'm literate and I browse these texts. Then I don't need to touch the game. There's just guys here telling me what's shitty about the game. Then I can ignore or download the game. The fact that I talk shit on this forum is nobody's business but my own. If you don't care, just ignore me like I'm ignoring you now.

EDIT: The uploader of this game is smart enough to tell me in the very first message the fact that I will never download this game.
then why are you here complaining about it?

this is like going to a city you dont live in, to stand in front of a stadium for a team you dont like and stopping people on the street to inform them you dont live here and dont want to watch this team.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes