3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Given the direction of the plot, I'm guessing it'll be a few years before I get to see if he can develop something with Roselind finally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soulafein

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Pretty sure I started a fresh game, been bouncing between multiple games and other stuff. Anyways, part 1 on Win got an error in like ch 6 or 7. Ignore passed it, but first one. Using MOD.
Edit: second one...third

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Did anyone force you to click in both cases the button that "peeks" ? I remember it gave me a choice. If I don't look then i have no idea who's doing what.

I certainly don't demand that women be virgins in the game, but what I do demand is that when the game starts, none of them fuck other men or women. Or if they do, then the avoidable button is mandatory at that point.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Did anyone force you to click in both cases the button that "peeks" ? I remember it gave me a choice. If I don't look then i have no idea who's doing what.
MC is waiting on them to finish ... he tells you what is going on.
MC even tells you he would go around the other way - he deos not go anywhere,
MC just sits there waiting on them to finnish fucking - looking or not means literally nothing.

Reactions: Bibon1

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
MC just sits there waiting on them to finnish fucking - looking or not means literally nothing.
Other people are fucking? This is fucking unbelievable! I'm playing a horse dick MC, why does any women in the world has sex without me? Oh I know, I travel to another planet... and fuck them all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My thoughts exactly lesbian sex and relationships should have no place in a Male Protag game. Some say it is to justify a Harem which to me is NOT justifiable it's just a reason to put Lesbian sex in the game. For one this game doesn't need it because it has Mind control every body is hot for MC's dick any way. Lesbian/Bi stuff is ok in a Female Protag game but not Male Protag games.
so by your mind girls should be in harem game just twiddle thumbs while waiting that mc comes and fuck them?

you aren't 1st nor last to say that.

Pretty sure I started a fresh game, been bouncing between multiple games and other stuff. Anyways, part 1 on Win got an error in like ch 6 or 7. Ignore passed it, but first one. Using MOD.
Edit: second one...third
play once with mod (tania or andrea path) and then play w/o mod and then again other path with a mod and w/o mod.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaDude1977

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Using MOD.
According to the line number in the first log file, you seem to be using LaikDink's WTmod that has been broken since 1.8.0 and the mod dev hasn't had time to update the mod properly in multiple months. Play the game without it. That means you'll need to have at least two playthroughs to see everything.

Reactions: Soulafein

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't touched the game. I just read what the uploader wrote that there is an unavoidable scene. That's why I don't even download this shit. That's the one thing I haven't understood why the fuck the dev has to force something like that on the player when it's not a necessary thing.
The beginning of the game is when everybody is shitting on MC, even MC is shitting on himself, so all the scenes where MC is made a fool, everyone is a dick to MC, that is how the plot puts MC underground in order for MC to grow as the plot picks up.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I certainly don't demand that women be virgins in the game, but what I do demand is that when the game starts, none of them fuck other men or women. Or if they do, then the avoidable button is mandatory at that point.
Don't get me wrong, but this topic has been discussed for a year now, I myself am neither a fan of NTR nor a fan of when someone fucks Mc girls. but a girl who had sex with HER boyfriend, is that bad? we are faced with a choice whether to watch what is happening or not, before that Mc heard sounds, EVEN if you didn’t watch, would anything change? she wasn’t a girl for Mc and we don’t even know if she will be, the only thing I noticed is that deep down in her soul she hides feelings for Mc, well, she fucked and fucked, whoever it happens to, she is his friend and Mc knew that she was such a bitch when she came on the beach and judging by Mc’s words at the beginning of the game, he also mentioned “They’re doing it again” so I think it’s time to close the topic, lately no one can distinguish NTR from voyeurism or from swinging... Now everyone has decided that there could be NTR if we noticed how secondary girls fuck with others... I won’t be surprised soon it won’t be possible if I turn out to be Mc(son) and see my mother having sex with her husband (father?) this is also probably NTR ... :coffee: :HideThePain:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
erm? I think you need to replay the game again. He hears people fucking and if he decides to wait, he does so. There is no mention of another way around. You and a few others here, REALLY need to move on from this "it still happens" shit.

As for the 2nd peek choice, MC does mention Anne's busy upstairs after he decided not to look, as he made an assumption.

1703536434353.png
1703536466443.png

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703536976091.png
Why wait then? If nobody is there that MC would want to see. MC wants to see his coworkers as they all work there ... so nonsensical scene where MC tells us it is People Fucking that MC is waiting on for no reason whatsoever. Does he want to get fired for being late?
1703537103023.png
MC waiting like the cuck bullied nobody he is while his bullies finish fucking right to his face. MC knows who it is and what they are doing,
the fact us the players are not shown the scene means jack to the game or to the reality of the game.
erm? I think you need to replay the game again. He hears people fucking and if he decides to wait, he does so. There is no mention of another way around. You and a few others here, REALLY need to move on from this "it still happens" shit.

As for the 2nd peek choice, MC does mention Anne's busy upstairs after he decided not to look, as he made an assumption.
Way to cherry pick just the last renders .. show us the scene from the beginning, not just the cucking end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well originally could peek on both cases.

Reactions: Firebeast

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
why the fuck the dev has to force something like that on the player when it's not a necessary thing.
Some AVNs have something that is called a story. It can be anything between abysmal and brilliant at the same time because different people have different opinions. And to some AVN devs a story is important even if you just want some new fapping material without paying anything to the dev that has written and published the scene you're talking about 30-36 months ago.

The warning about unavoidable scene was actually added for players like you, that don't want to see any other content than a male MC fucking a female character, to save their time so you simply could have skipped and ignored AE and moved on with your life.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't touched the game. I just read what the uploader wrote that there is an unavoidable scene. That's why I don't even download this shit.
And it doesn't make it any better when it's just a skip. That's what should be forbidden in these games and only avoidable should be allowed.
BTW, WTF ARE YOU STILL DOING ON THIS THREAD. !!!!!

1703537710870.gif

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
How do you know he was at work already?
I think if you choose to wait, then you wait out of respect.

What I don't understand is, why are you still playing this, if those choices irritate you so much? I mean did you pay for the game and now feel cheated out of your money?

But i think im going to stop responding to you. I mean you're an Alpha/chad male so no convincing you of anything.

View attachment 3204348
Why wait then? If nobody is there that MC would want to see. MC wants to see his coworkers as they all work there ... so nonsensical sce4ne where MC tells us it is People Fucking that MC is waiting on for no reason whatsoever. Does he want to get fired for being late?
View attachment 3204350
MC waiting like the cuck bullied nobody he is while his bullies finish fucking right to his face. MC knows who it is and what they are doing,
the fact us the players are not shown the scene means jack to the game or to the reality of the game.

Reactions: Steinchen
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes