3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No, 2yrs she's not mentioned in her dialogue for a reason. Will get to it later stage.

I just found the character info menu top right hand coner I wondered what that was lol.
However while reading up on the girls I noticed that Asami's info says she has been working for the family over 7 years.
And yet just before she was giving the MC a hardon in the first kitchen scene.
When he ask's her how long she has worked there she only says 5 years?.
Did she forget how long she's had that job?

Just curious.

Reactions: WaltS

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Englen, you and I have not spoken about the story have we? Sorry if I forgot but you seem to grasp it so well.

For those who are worried about Li's and watching others fuck girls do not worry, im not a sadist and this is not a game made for martyrs.

AE Season 1 will have 10 episodes, it's a loooooooooooong way to go still. I have introduced 2 girl friend options in Ep2 already and 2 other girls that will be part of the harem later on. Yes it's not a WVM harem and yes it's not what some may consider "how a harem is suppose to be" game but it relies heavily on harem for the story later on.

Season 2 will also be 10 episodes so lots to tell still. I had a very good talk with a writer friend (wrote two books) of mine 2 days ago regarding the story and we've come up with some brilliant ideas regarding parts I've been working on.

Those who think that after just 2 episodes the Li's, harem girls have been introduces it's very premature.

ps. Don't worry we will not see Dwayne's dick again, Anne's made sure of that.

Andrea and Tania are both girlfriend options, they even say in the dialogue that you aren't picking between them but instead who you spend time with.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Englen, you and I have not spoken about the story have we? Sorry if I forgot but you seem to grasp it so well.

For those who are worried about Li's and watching others fuck girls do not worry, im not a sadist and this is not a game made for martyrs.

AE Season 1 will have 10 episodes, it's a loooooooooooong way to go still. I have introduced 2 girl friend options in Ep2 already and 2 other girls that will be part of the harem later on. Yes it's not a WVM harem and yes it's not what some may consider "how a harem is suppose to be" game but it relies heavily on harem for the story later on.

Season 2 will also be 10 episodes so lots to tell still. I had a very good talk with a writer friend (wrote two books) of mine 2 days ago regarding the story and we've come up with some brilliant ideas regarding parts I've been working on.

Those who think that after just 2 episodes the Li's, harem girls have been introduces it's very premature.

So not trying to be difficult is there like a list we can get of the woman introduced so far, and whether or not theirL.I.s ?

Or is every woman introduced so far either a side chick,or not a LI?

No disrespect, and no whining but im getting, more and more confused the more I read of this thread.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

MrKnobb I hope Season 2 will not be a separate file like your previous game. Personally i prefer just 1 big file for seasons.
I understand some people have space issues but i don't see it being a big problem unless you play on your phone or a tablet. As PC hard-drives have gotten pretty cheap.
Well this is just my opinion & i hope the majority shares it.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
MrKnobb I hope Season 2 will not be a separate file like your previous game. Personally i prefer just 1 big file for seasons.
I understand some people have space issues but i don't see it being a big problem unless you play on your phone or a tablet. As PC hard-drives have gotten pretty cheap.
Well this is just my opinion & i hope the majority shares it.

I disagree

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Awesome game. Not sure why every girl throws themselves at MC, but hey, I'm not complaining. ;)

Has anyone figured out how to unlock pictures 2 and 4 in the picture gallery as well as scene 3 in the scene gallery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No list apart form the Character info page to see who's in the game so far.

I prefer you guys play the game to find out who will be Li's, fuck buddies or part of the harem, for me to tell you now only means frustration going forward when you do not get time with the girl that is suppose to be a Li' or in harem.

I can tell you this the harem will be around 6 girls, maybe more and one girlfriend or Li...

So not trying to be difficult is there like a list we can get of the woman introduced so far, and whether or not theirL.I.s ?

Or is every woman introduced so far either a side chick,or not a LI?

No disrespect, and no whining but im getting, more and more confused the more I read of this thread.

Oct 25, 2019
thanks @ mrknobb i want honest here,i loved retriving the past one of the gem game, when i play this game i not like that much as retriving the past today i came back on thread and i saw last picture of op preview the girl from retrving the past and only one word come instant OMG SHE IS BACK....HELL YES( RETRVING THE PAST my one of best game and that model is one of the best i have seen in games).....now i am so happy that she also in this game, support goes straight to big boss mrknobb, the girl i loved in past game back again..thanks from heart

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
No list apart form the Character info page to see who's in the game so far.

I prefer you guys play the game to find out who will be Li's, fuck buddies or part of the harem, for me to tell you now only means frustration going forward when you do not get time with the girl that is suppose to be a Li' or in harem.

I can tell you this the harem will be around 6 girls, maybe more and one girlfriend or Li...
honestly at the moment it's too early to know who's a LI and who isn't without spoiling the story. no one knows what will the future bring. I'm just here for the fun ride

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I went ahead and tried it:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I have had a sleep and thought about it so this is were I got too.
We still being introduced to the plot at the moment.
MC is in the same universe as Jenson hence his and vicky's cameo at the cinama.
Mc is kinda skirting round the outer edge's of Jeson's life hence his Niece and his Ex-receptionist/secretary as possible two LI.
It set around the time frame that Jenson is playing dead and possibly in the same city and definatly the same collage which help's explain all the girl's from around Jensons life that apear like Nat and Mie-Lin and the dean Anel.
On top of that you have the fact that at the Lawyer's interview the MC felt a sharp scratch type pain with a secound or two of blured vission which say's he was some how injested at that time and is possibly a test subject.
which would explain the sudden Jenson type atraction he has on girl's and why he finds it strange.
the only question is who injected him how and why?.
And why is it every time we see his wound it look to be growing in length either that or I need to go to spec saver's
and after working all that out I don't really care who his LI are at the moment I have a mystery to uncover first.

So colour me intrigued :unsure::unsure::unsure:.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Ok I have had a sleep and thought about it so this is were I got too.
We still being introduced to the plot at the moment.
MC is in the same universe as Jenson hence his and vicky's cameo at the cinama.
Mc is kinda skirting round the outer edge's of Jeson's life hence his Niece and his Ex-receptionist/secretary as possible two LI.
It set around the time frame that Jenson is playing dead and possibly in the same city and definatly the same collage which help's explain all the girl's from around Jensons life that apear like Nat and Mie-Lin and the dean Anel.
On top of that you have the fact that at the Lawyer's interview the MC felt a sharp scratch type pain with a secound or two of blured vission which say's he was some how injested at that time and is possibly a test subject.
which would explain the sudden Jenson type atraction he has on girl's and why he finds it strange.
the only question is who injected him how and why?.
and after working all that out I don't really care who his LI are at the moment I have a mystery to uncover first.

So colour me intrigued :unsure::unsure::unsure:.
Maybe it was the fries you were served? Maybe the lawyer was involved?

I'm guessing the aunt is involved somehow, and the reason she's keeping you around is to observe you.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes