3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
MrKnobb? I can already predict how this game will be. :sneaky::giggle:

This most definitely has my attention. A perfect ass just begging to be slapped and grabbed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Certainly looks good from this angle too. I'd like to get her and Jessy together, from "Long Road Home", for double the trouble, double the perfect asses. :D

Last edited:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Huh?

How, in about 10 minutes of screentime, have you come to the conclusion she's an untrustworthy pos?

She bought him an expensive laptop, paying his education and asked him to babysit her daughter.

What has she done in that that's broken his trust?
She hasn't broken is trust (yet). At the moment it looks like she's trying to buy his trust rather than earn it, wich is shady af. Also the whole babysit my daughter thing is weird and makes little sense. The brat yells at mc when they meet and mom acts like this is not a problem at all when he is supposed to watch over her. So either this is bad writing or the Mom has some ulterior motive.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I do not believe that the same person who made Retrieving the Past is the same person who made this game ... I am speechless ... what was that? This game is awful ... Sorry MrKnobb I loved what you did in the other game but this? I have no words to describe what I just played ... it disappointed me more than Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4

Snowman75

Aug 22, 2019
She hasn't broken is trust (yet). At the moment it looks like she's trying to buy his trust rather than earn it, wich is shady af. Also the whole babysit my daughter thing is weird and makes little sense. The brat yells at mc when they meet and mom acts like this is not a problem at all when he is supposed to watch over her. So either this is bad writing or the Mom has some ulterior motive.
She did play around whit him as a kid for a while before trowing him back into the system because she didnt feel for it

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I have mixed feelings about RtP, but I still enjoyed it and Jensen is one of my favorite MCs from this type of games. A really cool and interesting MC, unlike many, who are devoid of personality or are too 'childlike' for my taste.

Anyway, this game looks really good! Good luck with the project!
Yeah, I get tired of all the MC's who freak out when a female just asks them a question or say "whoa" all the time.

With what the MC in this VN has gone through I am wondering if he will be a bit cold and distant kind of like the MC from "My Real Desire", which I actually like that MC.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, I get tired of all the MC's who freak out when a female just asks them a question or say "whoa" all the time.

With what the MC in this VN has gone through I am wondering if he will be a bit cold and distant kind of like the MC from "My Real Desire", which I actually like that MC.
Yo ... This MC is the type that when a female character appears for the first time the first thing he looks at is the breasts or the ass before the face and starts talking in his inner thoughts ... "Damn she so hot" "woah better i don't look too much otherwise i will get hard"

Aug 27, 2019
First good luck Dev and thanks for the share.

Okay, I'm going to be one of those a-holes who is going to comment before even playing.

Original ideas are hard to come by so people often reskin games, I get it. But the premise just feels like I've been here before a million times in a million games. So I hesitate to DL.

The game is probably the most awesome ever and I will get around to playing it when I've the time and edit this comment accordingly.
Beta tester here this game will be different than the others just gotta wait a few updates try it when u have the time. Just stop listening to peoples comments and play it for yourself

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
You mean abandoning a 5 year old to the foster care system isn’t enough of a reason? She could have been raising him this entire time OR just providing someone else with a shit ton of money to raise him. Nope, instead he’s been on his own and the only reason she looked him up is because she needs him to do her a favor (at least that’s the set up we’ve been given, I’m sure that she has a “twist” ulterior motive related to his magical dick syndrome).
You summed up my impression of her well. Hopefully content involving Anne, or any girl for that matter, is not forced on us. She's definitely beautiful, but given the set up we have I see no path to redemption for her. She abandoned the MC in a broken foster care system, which it seems he was abused in, and only appeared again to get something out of the MC. So, I for one hope the MC can "respect"-fully decline every opportunity with Anne or her brat daughter, and instead pursue someone worthy of attention. Regardless, Mr Knobb is an excellent developer and I'll keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
I do not believe that the same person who made Retrieving the Past is the same person who made this game ... I am speechless ... what was that? This game is awful ... Sorry MrKnobb I loved what you did in the other game but this? I have no words to describe what I just played ... it disappointed me more than Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4
Comeback after a few more updates it's the first update lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You summed up my impression of her well. Hopefully content involving Anne, or any girl for that matter, is not forced on us. She's definitely beautiful, but given the set up we have I see no path to redemption for her. She abandoned the MC in a broken foster care system, which it seems he was abused in, and only appeared again to get something out of the MC. So, I for one hope the MC can "respect"-fully decline every opportunity with Anne or her brat daughter, and instead pursue someone worthy of attention. Regardless, Mr Knobb is an excellent developer and I'll keep on an eye on this.
Yeah, not abandoning the game on its first release or anything, just don’t see Anne as redeemable. She left him to fend for himself and only looked him up when she needed something from him - whether that is because of her stated reason or some other I don’t care.
If anything I think the MC is too well adjusted and trusting for a system kid. Personally I wouldn’t trust her just because she’s rich, don’t need to know the bonus abandonment factoid.

I’m sure that after a few updates we’ll have a better sense of the plot.
Would be nice if all the “I was a beta player” people either told us what they know or shut up.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
MrKnobb? I'm all in. The man's work speaks for itself. Not digging to deep into this one.. yet. To me it's just the introduction to a new game. Way to early to be judging the story.. no idea where it's going to go.. what turns and twists are involved. Great renders and animations and looking forward to so much more.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, not abandoning the game on its first release or anything, just don’t see Anne as redeemable. She left him to fend for himself and only looked him up when she needed something from him - whether that is because of her stated reason or some other I don’t care.
If anything I think the MC is too well adjusted and trusting for a system kid. Personally I wouldn’t trust her just because she’s rich, don’t need to know the bonus abandonment factoid.

I’m sure that after a few updates we’ll have a better sense of the plot.
Would be nice if all the “I was a beta player” people either told us what they know or shut up.
Yep. Well, I suspect there are more reasons to dislike/distrust her from what little setup we have. In the story I got the impression that she bought up his tenement and had him kicked out. He'd refused her man, refused her in person a few days later, and then presto he needed a new place to live. With the leasing agent even telling him there were no other options. Rather convenient all that. So, yeah, she looks to be irredeemable at this point. Especially if that impression of mine is correct as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep. Well, I suspect there are more reasons to dislike/distrust her from what little setup we have. In the story I got the impression that she bought up his tenement and had him kicked out. He'd refused her man, refused her in person a few days later, and then presto he needed a new place to live. With the leasing agent even telling him there were no other options. Rather convenient all that. So, yeah, she looks to be irredeemable at this point. Especially if that impression of mine is correct as well.
Yep! And at this point all we know is she’s a rich bitch who expects him to do exactly what she wants. I’m hoping and praying that Mr Knobb allows us not to fuck her or have a relationship with her besides one of an employee and employer. Didn’t like that the maid called her “mistress” which sends femdom vibes but that could just be my perception. She can help drive the plot along as long as the MC doesn’t have to fuck her. Really would be nice if the MC wasn’t perving on people constantly, even when you choose the “respect” option.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Those pictures of Anne are pretty impressive and the story description sounds very interesting indeed.

I'm looking forward to downloading this one. Good Luck to the developer. :coffee:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yep! And at this point all we know is she’s a rich bitch who expects him to do exactly what she wants. I’m hoping and praying that Mr Knobb allows us not to fuck her or have a relationship with her besides one of an employee and employer. Didn’t like that the maid called her “mistress” which sends femdom vibes but that could just be my perception. She can help drive the plot along as long as the MC doesn’t have to fuck her. Really would be nice if the MC wasn’t perving on people constantly, even when you choose the “respect” option.
i agree and the problem im having with it being a harem if its not an optional 1 and if she is a LI we dont normally get to choose whos in the harem so we could be forced with her and i really dont want anything to do with her

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes