3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and did a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved text visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Edited the gui.rpy file, adjusting the dialog font size and slightly reducing the name font size.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom black edge and red center image, (which visually changes the preferences settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info.

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

These example images below are displaying the custom textbox change, font outline script, and quick menu mod (QM is hidden using your Q key). And the updated black/red game menu back ground image, from the solid red back ground.
screenshot0013.png

All example images displaying the custom textbox, are using the "Light textbox choice" with in the settings tab.
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0004.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Maybe the reason she hires a male scourt with the female escourt.
Is because she gets off knowing the girl eating her is getting fucked at the same time?
hey i heard your in the market for a Bridge, i like to sell you. Its a gorgeous piece of property with excellent view of the the San Francisco bay and the Atlantic ocean at the same time, the bridge is in an excellent state and only requires minimal maintenance from time to time.
I accept different crypto coins and cash app, it's a once in a life time chance and the property is only going up in value, so don't wait too long or someone else will buy the bridge.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards, S. Windler

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I really enjoyed the game, although I did enjoy Part 1 more than Part 2 (just was not into the whole other planet stuff).
Animations are great, story was good, character are very nice.

all-in-all a very good game.
thanks,
peace

Reactions: MixQQ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey i heard your in the market for a Bridge, i like to sell you. Its a gorgeous piece of property with excellent view of the the San Francisco bay and the Atlantic ocean at the same time, the bridge is in an excellent state and only requires minimal maintenance from time to time.
i prefer brooklyn bridge. :p

Is it a "superpower" type of game,, like mc has some superpower?
well mc is quick to heal.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1728389086503.png
Yup ... wolverine or X-23 would disagree ... even rings of power bringing Galadriel back or the elf run through with a sword, all the way through, suddenly walking around like it was nothing are all laughing at MC with their mouths wide open.
well mc is quick to heal
1728389052292.png
Where?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have scars

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup ... wolverine or X-23 would disagree ... even rings of power bringing Galadriel back or the elf run through with a sword, all the way through, suddenly walking around like it was nothing are all laughing at MC with their mouths wide open.
well wolverine (both male and female), daken, x-23, sabertooth, etc have scars.

Reactions: Firebeast

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Capture.PNG

Reminds me of those bald middle age guys that get hair plugs
so they can still be 'cool'....lol

Oh bummer.
Forced LI with either Tania or Andria?
Bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny