3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
S1 was good and S2 is fine and moving forward, I hope that in the next updates they open the way for girls like Tania, if Andrea was chosen or vice versa, Honey, if Charmane was chosen or vice versa, Sam if Roselind was chosen or vice versa and Amber if Gabriella was chosen, so you don't have to play several plays over and over again or resort to mods and with that they also comply 100% with the Harem tag.

As a recommendation, they should remove and add other characters like Diana, Angel and the E'therea girls or put the secondary characters like Francine and her boyfriend among others in another submenu.

Personally, I hope to see more Veronica content, I like her as well as Roselind and honestly if there was the option to avoid Summer and Anne because of their dick block, I would do it without hesitation, without further greetings DEV

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
... and Amber if Gabriella was chosen, so you don't have to play several plays over and over again...
In 1.8.0 we made it possible to have both Amber and Gabi (or neither). Sounds like your playthrough started using an earlier version so your choices stuck. If you want to have both in your S2 save(s), I'd suggest you to restart using 1.9.1 and use those saves to restart S2.

And what goes to "several" play(through)s... I'm able to test the game with 3 saves: 2 saves handle all forked content (Andi/Tania, Rose/Sam and Charm/Honey) and all optional choices, and 1 save is for having the girlfriend choice and Rose/Sam but NO other optional girls so that's a quick playthrough. I bet you'd need only 2 playthroughs for ALL content. Two isn't several and you can skip already seen content (just like I do when I'm testing). ;)

As a recommendation, they should remove and add other characters like Diana, Angel and the E'therea girls or put the secondary characters like Francine and her boyfriend among others in another submenu.
Are you talking about the character screen? And how do you define a "secondary" character?

As you might have figured out, contents in the individual character are not dynamic so it can't be based on if MC has fucked them or not because the screen is available to see from the main menu.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Oh, but they do .. on so many levels:
Level one is confusion: Oh, I can choose whom I like visually ... result is that, if you choose the short haired girl who teaches you how to fight for yourself as one of your long time life goals is that one, she dumps you.
Level two is disgust: How in the world is this girl dissing me for having a lot of girl friends but she is still keeping the bully around when I see him P.Diddling a different girl literally every couple of days, creeps around, steals underwear, goes into girl locker-rooms with impunity, all the while his blind girlfriend is oblivious ... and MC is tight lipped to this atrocity.
Level three is delusion: Oh, I can reject Moni for Honey ... the result is you get literally nothing for it the majority of the game because you got no prospects of interacting with her - so you make the loosing choices to cut a large part of the game out by your delusion of a valid choice where there is little to no upside.
It still serves no purpose as the ability to fight for yourself means nothing in a world where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
It still serves no purpose as the ability to fight for yourself means nothing in a world where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know Canto is in general all over the place but what i gathered was that he is in agreement with you.

the result is you get literally nothing for it the majority of the game because you got no prospects of interacting with her - so you make the loosing choices to cut a large part of the game out by your delusion of a valid choice where there is little to no upside.
his conclusion is that it was made at random with out a clear goal, they all where shit and that they are ultimately pointless

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Like for example choosing between going to the pool or gym - you get both women anyway, why can't I see both paths without mod?
Because in the game there is no time travelling. Your MC goes either to the pool or to the gym. He doesn't go to both places. If he did, there wouldn't be any reason to have the choice. Also, he can't be in places at the same time.

But, YOU CAN see both scenes by loading a save that you made at the choice (or use the latest autosave that is automatically made at every choice by the game engine) and it's practically the same that LaikDink did in his mod.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Because in the game there is no time travelling. Your MC goes either to the pool or to the gym. He doesn't go to both places. If he did, there wouldn't be any reason to have the choice. Also, he can't be in places at the same time.

But, YOU CAN see both scenes by loading a save that you made at the choice (or use the latest autosave that is automatically made at every choice by the game engine) and it's practically the same that LaikDink did in his mod.
yeah, man staying ten minutes at a gym how should a person cram in an additional 10 minutes at the pool in an 24 hour day? its impossible i tell you impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
yeah, man staying ten minutes at a gym how should a person cram in an additional 10 minutes at the pool in an 24 hour day? its impossible i tell you impossible.
Okay, let's answer like this: it's a game design decision. An alternative would be a story running on rails like a kinetic VN and then other people would complain the lack of choices since this should be a "game".

I bet a lot more happened in E'therea with the MC than what was shown in the two previous episodes because if you noticed how the third episode started: "Early evening - You're outside your room contemplating all that has happened over the last year". And later, in Andi's storyline, MC is thinking: "What a year and a half it's been, since I moved in with Anne."

So, it's not about how much time each action takes. It's about how MrKnobb wants to tell this story. If you want to continue asking reasons for his decisions, come to his discord server so he can tell you himself.

Reactions: Firebeast

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
In 1.8.0 we made it possible to have both Amber and Gabi (or neither). Sounds like your playthrough started using an earlier version so your choices stuck. If you want to have both in your S2 save(s), I'd suggest you to restart using 1.9.1 and use those saves to restart S2.

And what goes to "several" play(through)s... I'm able to test the game with 3 saves: 2 saves handle all forked content (Andi/Tania, Rose/Sam and Charm/Honey) and all optional choices, and 1 save is for having the girlfriend choice and Rose/Sam but NO other optional girls so that's a quick playthrough. I bet you'd need only 2 playthroughs for ALL content. Two isn't several and you can skip already seen content (just like I do when I'm testing). ;)

Are you talking about the character screen? And how do you define a "secondary" character?

As you might have figured out, contents in the individual character are not dynamic so it can't be based on if MC has fucked them or not because the screen is available to see from the main menu.
Oh I didn't know that, I'll play it again for the Amber and Rose thing and if you're right only 2 games, but as I mentioned it would be nice to have them all, It's okay that there are ramifications, but as they do with Anne and Summer, just because you choose one doesn't mean you miss the other, you just see a different scene, but in the end the 2 are still with the MC, that's what I meant by adding Charm and Honey, as well as Andy and Tania instead of it being Charm or Honey and Andy or Tania.

Regarding the secondary characters, they are the MC's friend/bro and his girlfriend, the other girls from the club and the restaurant on the other planet E'therea and so on, those who are just casual fucks or friends, That would make it more dynamic and understandable who the main LIs are and who the others are.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Regarding the secondary characters, they are the MC's friend/bro and his girlfriend, the other girls from the club and the restaurant on the other planet E'therea and so on, those who are just casual fucks or friends, That would make it more dynamic and understandable who the main LIs are and who the others are.
The character info screen was an afterthought by MrK and he often forgets that it exists. :D It's simply a showroom of characters that the player has met during the gameplay. They are only in alphabetical order by their IDs (the main character being "mc") to emphasize them being without labels/categories (it's also easier to handle them under the hood this way ;) ). MrK doesn't want (anyone) to spend any extra time that is necessary.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The character info screen was an afterthought by MrK and he often forgets that it exists. :D It's simply a showroom of characters that the player has met during the gameplay. They are only in alphabetical order by their IDs (the main character being "mc") to emphasize them being without labels/categories (it's also easier to handle them under the hood this way ;) ). MrK doesn't want (anyone) to spend any extra time that is necessary.
Ok and regarding the other thing about not having to choose between LIs, do you know if that will change or does it necessarily have to be one or the other, I don't know if I made myself clear before, unfortunately my English is bad and I have to use the translator partly.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes