3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Ok and regarding the other thing about not having to choose between LIs, do you know if that will change or does it necessarily have to be one or the other, I don't know if I made myself clear before, unfortunately my English is bad and I have to use the translator partly.
MrK has said that S1 will stay as it is. I have no idea if he has future plans to add unchosen LIs into the harem or not.

Aug 10, 2024
on prev. game had to choose between mother or her daughter.
also andi and tania as well :confused:, even if we use mod and continue to season 2 only 1 path appears :(
with the old mod im on the path of honey and tania
with the newer one of season 1 im on the path of charmane and andrea
ig i will playing with both :p

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
also andi and tania as well :confused:, even if we use mod and continue to season 2 only 1 path appears :(
with the old mod im on the path of honey and tania
with the newer one of season 1 im on the path of charmane and andrea
ig i will playing with both :p
andi and tania are on this game and i meant knobb's prev. game not ae's 1st season.

Reactions: JohnnyFromDeep

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Why you can't use saves in first season after starting second season. That's so dumb.
Same save folder in windows for actually two different games, wtf.
There is a way to take saves back to first season, but the whole situation just unacceptable.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Why you can't use saves in first season after starting second season. That's so dumb.
You can if you have 1.9.1 (assuming you are talking about playing another playthrough in S1). But in S2, you can load S1 saves only when you click on the "Continue from Season 1" button. You need a save that is after you had the date with Dani and you had dropped her home.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Same save folder in windows for actually two different games, wtf.
There is a way to take saves back to first season, but the whole situation just unacceptable.
Not sure what you mean.
If you have both parts installed, have the latest versions, have saves from each, and want to switch between the seasons you absolutely can.
Your saves do have to be from the latest versions as well, and obviously you can't load a season two save back in season one, so you aren't really switching between them. However, nothing about season two prevents you from playing season one again, and loading your relevant saves there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think he's asking if one can date both the Li's and not just one? Maybe we'll get to play with both Li's later hehe.
those 2 mc meets at corridor? either and both leave mc after he tells 1 girl isn't enuf for him. will they get back and will they join on 1 path we'll see in future.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hey all, a quick question about the first of the two games, v1.9.1 :)

I have unlocked every picture and scene in the extras, but the characters gallery is still missing two people: the one after Magda in the top row, who I think is actually Maj'hel from game two, and the one after Honey in the bottom row.

The latter I have NO idea who she is... is it just a minor bug or did I miss something?

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Hey all, a quick question about the first of the two games, v1.9.1 :)

I have unlocked every picture and scene in the extras, but the characters gallery is still missing two people: the one after Magda in the top row, who I think is actually Maj'hel from game two, and the one after Honey in the bottom row.

The latter I have NO idea who she is... is it just a minor bug or did I miss something?
You didn't miss anything. The character roster screen is shared between the seasons, and you get those two in the second season.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
Huh...start season 2 it tells me I romanced the other girl. Then the game acts like the MC was not already having sex with the 2 gals who go to space with him.

I also like how the MC has to basically be forced into making decisions. If it wasn't for others forcing his hand he would still be a bum working in a café with zero prospects.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Huh...start season 2 it tells me I romanced the other girl. Then the game acts like the MC was not already having sex with the 2 gals who go to space with him.

I also like how the MC has to basically be forced into making decisions. If it wasn't for others forcing his hand he would still be a bum working in a café with zero prospects.
Were you using a mod and saw the scenes for both in the first season? If so, it will default to one girl when you start season two without a mod.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
2 cents worth.
Some are ask why can't we have them all its a harem game.
Except its not it's more a monogamous /polygamy game they just don't have a tag for that.
It depends if the Dev feels generous at the end and instead of just the one he might even let you keep two.

If you had played his other game you should know by now.
Best way to describe the way they go is a Try before buy approach you fuck almost all them.
And then you have to choose out of the ones you fucked who you would like to keep.
Atleast thats kinda how his first game went so it's more than likely how this one will as well.

Just sayin.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
Aug 10, 2019
I just started the game and i am loving it, Great work I just feel the after all the warnings the MC got before going back to earth, is not taking the threat to his life and his LI serious. but that's just the feeling i get from the story

Reactions: Firebeast
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes